WWE HOF... nWo section

The Boss

'The Boss' Of Pro Wrestling
With the nWo going into the WWE Hall of Fame I see an opportunity to make this an annual running gag. Since Eric Bischoff is not included in this HOF induction, at next year's ceremony the nWo should come out unexpectedly and "take over" the HOF announcing a new nWo section where they are inducting Eric Bischoff. After Eric gives his acceptance speech the HOF continues as planned and fans feel that the appropriate action was taken to include Bischoff.

The next year the nWo comes out again and inducts another member. Each year the nWo takes over the HOF to induct one member into the HOF. By now fans will come to anticipate it, the question will be when, how and where they will come from in addition to who will be inducted.

Then, to make it more entertaining, Vincent/Virgil will start coming out action like this is his year but the boys always say, "No, not you. It's not time yet." lol One year they can even come out to the Wolfpac music wearing red and black as they induct Sting who was only with the Wolfpac.

It's sad that they aren't inducting the NWO as an entire group, they should induct the Black & White before the Wolpac, Hollywood incarnations came along. Bischoff, Steiner, Buff played probably a bigger part in the faction than Syxx.

I felt the same about the Horsemen induction, although I think they should have inducted the Horsemen in their entirety, if they wanted to airbrush a certain guy out then I don't think there would have been an argument against it.

I like your idea, it would add a bit of fun to the HoF.

The thing is, because some of those guys do have legit heat with WWE, Steiner and Bagwell comes to mind, You're never going Get the full NWO faction inducted even as a joke. Also you got to draw the line somewhere because a lot of the lower card members like Virgil and Horace Hogan really doesn't deserve to be inducted for this and if you start inducted everybody, you will have to inducted the 2000 version of the faction and do we really want the harris bros inducted in the hall of fame?

I would think it would be fun to see some of these guys get their due for the NwO but guys like Bischoff, Sting, Luger, Macho man, Big show, Bret Hart. Have had bigger careers outside the NWO so they deserve to be honored solely for that instead of being inducted for both their global career and the NWO.

The thing is, because some of those guys do have legit heat with WWE, Steiner and Bagwell comes to mind, You're never going Get the full NWO faction inducted even as a joke. Also you got to draw the line somewhere because a lot of the lower card members like Virgil and Horace Hogan really doesn't deserve to be inducted for this
That is why they should only induct one member per year. this way the fans never know who's getting inducted and it will also allow them to pick and choose who gets inducted

It and if you start inducted everybody, you will have to inducted the 2000 version of the faction and do we really want the harris bros inducted in the hall of fame?
The silver and black was NOT the nWo.

I would think it would be fun to see some of these guys get their due for the NwO but guys like Bischoff, Sting, Luger, Macho man, Big show, Bret Hart. Have had bigger careers outside the NWO so they deserve to be honored solely for that instead of being inducted for both their global career and the NWO.
Bret Hart was never in the nWo. Sure he hung out with them but, refused to where the colors (again, silver and black was NOT nWo). He would not qualify.

Sadly the silver and black was part of the history of the NWO no matter how much you want to forget this disaster of a reboot, It was the second worst version of the NWO, the worst one being the WWE version.

So looking at that, bret actually was part of the NWO because bret was the leader of the NWO silver and black.

Again, while the NWO silver and black was a complete failure, it's still part of the history of the faction and is regonize as such just like the wwe version of it.

The silver and black was never intended to be associated with the original nWo. Other than a cheep merchandising grab that is. That's why the word "new" was underlined in the logo. Labeling something as new differentiates it from the original. That's why it was promoted as "nWo 2000". It was a different faction entirely and was promoted as such. On the WWE DVD Russo even states that he was creating a "different" nWo. Much like Ric Flair's "Fourtune" faction in TNA was not the Four Horsemen, "nWo 2000" was not the nWo.

Even WWE (the current owners of everything nWo) list nWo 2000 separately on their latest facebook candy crush rip off game app.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back