WWE Hell In A Cell - WWE Championship: Styles vs Joe

I have to admit, this is absolutely no surprise. This feud has a lot of legs and is playing out just about as good as I had it planned in my mind. Joe is a real bastard if heel and he's playing up to that perfectly. Styles is the believable face, under pressure from the big bad heel. Some real wrestling 101 work but it's working wonderfully.

As the link says, it's not listed as a Hell in a Cell march just yet but it won't be long until its announced, I reckon. These two are getting more and more violent as the weeks go by, so it would make a lot of sense.

Can't wait for it already. Should be a thing of beauty.

If this isn't a Cell match I will be both surprised and irritated.

Their SummerSlam match was amazing and ended in a way that actually calls for a Cell match unlike the last 2 dozen if not more.

I don't normally care for B PPVs but this match alone has me wanting to watch.

I'm with you Hyorinmaru that the AJ, Joe match should be in HIAC and I'd be surprised if it wasn't. I thought after their Summer Slam match and the promos would have led to it. There's still time so we'll see. Regardless the match will be fun to watch and think AJ retains somehow but the feud will continue.

As we've already got two announced Cell matches, I'm worried this won't make the cut, which is, frankly, farcical. I get why the other two matches have a Cell involved but this one absolutely beckons for the Cell to be involved. I also doubt the use of the Cell because Joe vs AJ has also been announced for Super-Showdown in Australia. If anything that match will get some half-arsed synonym for a No-DQ match.

Either way, I think it's AJ's feud to win, dropping it to Miz in November.

Again, a match without stipulation and not being on the main event, and also the Australia SuperShow says the feud is not gonna be over in this.
Probably a midcarder filler with a dirty finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back