WWE Hell In A Cell: Raw Tag Team Championship - The New Day © VS Cesaro & Sheamus

Match Result :

• The New Day retain the titles.

• Cesaro & Sheamus win the titles.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
The unlikely duo of Cesaro & Sheamus would face The New Day for Raw Tag Team Championships at Hell In A Cell.

The New Day is quite near to break the longest tag title reogn record so I guess that it's another loss for Cesaro & Sheamus.

I think that a miscommunication between Sheamus & Cesaro leads to win of New Day at Hell In A Cell. WWE has been mentioning the record and that's what makes New Day breaking the record more possible to happen.

Not sure where this leads for Cesaro/Sheamus.

I love the new day but for some reason I have a soft spot for the randomness of Sheamus and cesaro. I'm excited for this match probably more so than the main event. Who should win? Not sure but it will be a good match. My vote for the win goes to new day sadly.

I've got my fingers crossed for a title change. The New Day have had the titles WAY too long. It's also been a very long time since we had a pair of tag team champions who hated each other (the last one I can remember being MVP & Matt Hardy in 2007), and it's a fresh and interesting dynamic. Have Sheamus & Cesaro win the titles, and depending on the crowd's reaction, slowly turn either Sheamus face or Cesaro heel so that they're a cohesive unit, and have them hold the titles until at least WrestleMania, where they drop the titles to a non-New Day tag team, which would also finally break the jinx of no tag team titles changing hands at WrestleMania since 2001.

Sheamus & Cesaro should definitely win the RAW Tag Team Championships.

So when Cesaro and Sheamus fail to win do they fight amongst themselves and do we have to see another match between the two?

I want the New Day to fall short of Demolition's reign, so I endorse a title switch.

I'm not really sure what happens. On one hand, I like the notion of Cesaro & Sheamus winning the titles as it's been a while since we had a fun, dysfunctional tag team. On the other hand, I'd like to see Demolition's record be broken because, frankly, record are made to be broken.

What I ultimately think will happen is Sheamus & Cesaro will come very close, but they'll come up short but they'll be an overall stronger tag team for it. As a result, they could wind up getting a return match for the tag team titles as they continue to solidify, albeit still with some dysfunction, over the course of Survivor Series. As a result, they could possibly earn another shot at the Roadblock ppv on December 18. By then Demolition's record will have been broken as New Day will have been champs for 483 days.

I'm not really sure what happens. On one hand, I like the notion of Cesaro & Sheamus winning the titles as it's been a while since we had a fun, dysfunctional tag team. On the other hand, I'd like to see Demolition's record be broken because, frankly, record are made to be broken.

What I ultimately think will happen is Sheamus & Cesaro will come very close, but they'll come up short but they'll be an overall stronger tag team for it. As a result, they could wind up getting a return match for the tag team titles as they continue to solidify, albeit still with some dysfunction, over the course of Survivor Series. As a result, they could possibly earn another shot at the Roadblock ppv on December 18. By then Demolition's record will have been broken as New Day will have been champs for 483 days.

That's not exactly true. The New Day could hold the titles for ten years, and they still wouldn't break Demolition's record, because they're two separate championships. Demolition held the World Tag Team Championships established in 1971, while New Day hold the RAW Tag Team Championship (formerly known as the WWE Tag Team Championship) established in 2002. They can be the longest-reigning WWE/RAW Tag Team Champions, but they can't break Demolition's record of being the longest-reigning World Tag Team Champions. It's simply impossible.

I'm alright with Cesaro and Sheamus despite the lousiness that occurred in getting them to this point (what 10 matches between them in the span of 2 months?). What is also funny is I had a fantasy booking moment in that these two would become a tag team after their series was over which was more of a joke between me and a friend of mine. Never thought they would actually go with it. Still think Cesaro should be on Smackdown tearing it up with AJ and Sheamus might as well be enhancement talent at this point.

Someone mentioned on here the idea no team being like Cesaro & Sheamus since MVP & Matt Hardy and that was the first thing that came to my mind.

Honestly this whole thing has been more helpful to Sheamus then Cesaro as this is has easily been Sheamus' most interesting program in the last 2-3 years. I love the idea and I'm digging the team but my gut is telling me that The New Day will once again prevail as champions.

The New Day are sooooo close to breaking Demolition's record and the 'E would have already handed the straps to The Club imo if there was no record to beat. Potentially a dusty finish to let this program develop a little more but I see New Day taking this one.

ShinChan™;5589817 said:
The unlikely duo of Cesaro & Sheamus would face The New Day for Raw Tag Team Championships at Hell In A Cell.

The New Day is quite near to break the longest tag title reogn record so I guess that it's another loss for Cesaro & Sheamus.

I think that a miscommunication between Sheamus & Cesaro leads to win of New Day at Hell In A Cell. WWE has been mentioning the record and that's what makes New Day breaking the record more possible to happen.

Not sure where this leads for Cesaro/Sheamus.

Yeah, they're definitely breaking the record. I'm trying to figure out this Cesaro/Sheamus tag team myself.

The only thing I can think of - I'd have to check the date to see when New Day breaks the record. I know it's sometime around Roadblock. Maybe Cesaro and Sheamus wins the titles then but they're definitely losing tomorrow.

So when Cesaro and Sheamus fail to win do they fight amongst themselves and do we have to see another match between the two?

I want the New Day to fall short of Demolition's reign, so I endorse a title switch.

I hope not. We've seen Cesaro vs. Sheamus enough. They both need to be on SDL. Beef up the WWE/IC Championship picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back