• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Hall of Famer Says Women Shouldn't Be Wrestling

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
WWE Hall of Famer Greg "The Hammer" Valentine recently appeared on Filsinger Games' The View podcast and made some very controversial statement regarding women's wrestling. Valentine cut right to the chase:

“As far as girl wrestling, I would send them all out to the strip bar and fire ’em.”

“I’d fire every girl wrestler I ever saw. They don’t draw any money, they have horrible matches. Uh … they’re terrible. That’s the way I feel.” “They take away jobs from men that need to support their families. They should be home washing dishes and cooking and pregnant and barefoot.”

The male host responded, "Here we go.." and added that this was a perfect heel interview. Valentine continued:

“I love women … but they gotta realize their place. They’re not supposed to be wrestlers. They’re not supposed to be MMA fighters or boxers. It’s bullshit.”

You can listen to the full podcast here - Valentine's rant begins around the 40-minute mark.

Even I know you're not supposed to say that in public
yymI9j4.png

Just an even more out of touch old guy from like 2-3 eras ago
full

ObxN0Gj.gif

Just another old guy that's probably bankrupt too, trying to draw some attention towards himself. Too obvious to even give him any strong hate or criticism.

But I'll come back later to check if Crocker has somehow managed to connect this with John Cena as well.

Seems like another old-timer who's been out of the business too long desperately trying to keep kayfabe alive. A lot of these guys believe in playing their character out in public, even to this day.

Either that or the guy's just a giant plug. Was never really into Greg Valentine anyway.

Why knock the dude if he only wants to see sweaty half naked dudes backstage. Don't very much matter to me what other people do with their genitalia.

I think Greg is jealous the likes of Mildred Burke and probably June Byers too, drew more money than either him or his more successful father.

Her eyes at the top of the gif, you misogynistic pig.

I was taking it all in. I find her shoulder up features to be extremely stunning. Not be sound like a total pig I am a fan of her numerous talent aside from physical attributes. Perfect package.

On the topic of Valentine, this has nothing to do with these recent comments, I never found the guy that entertaining. In a number of promotions he was placed in prominent spots and I could never understand why. His matches were the piss or smoke break of the times. Plus he looked like he had a touch of the downs.

Greg comes from a time when having a face that resembles a zip lock bag full of smashed assholes wouldn't deter the fans from attending your shows, so it doesn't really surprise me that he feels threatened by women who don't depend on the strength of a male companion.

Let's file this story under "Stupid shit brain damaged jack-offs like to say" and remember Greg for his greatest matches. Anybody? Anybody?

I was taking it all in. I find her shoulder up features to be extremely stunning. Not be sound like a total pig I am a fan of her numerous talent aside from physical attributes. Perfect package.

On the topic of Valentine, this has nothing to do with these recent comments, I never found the guy that entertaining. In a number of promotions he was placed in prominent spots and I could never understand why. His matches were the piss or smoke break of the times. Plus he looked like he had a touch of the downs.

I was kidding dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back