WWE Great Balls Of Fire: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship 30 Minute Ironman Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Tonight's Raw featured an announcement of Sheamus & Cesaro defending the Raw Tag Team Championship against the Hardy Boyz in a 30 minute Ironman Match.

It's rare to see a tag match under the Ironman format, so this could be a lot of fun. While I know this won't be the blow off to this program, I think it should be as it's starting to drag for me; however, something tells me that the Matt & Jeff pick up the win here and have some sort of SummerSlam rematch that ultimately ends things.

The iron man stipulation seems ridiculous in a tag team match. How is someone an iron man if they spend half the match resting? This is a match that should go 30 without the stipulation. Since the stipulation is in place, there will probably have a few falls. That is completely unbelievable with 2 tops teams in the match.

This feud has been going on for what feels like six months, so I'm not interested in this at all.

WWE needs to find out a better way to build tag team feuds than singles matches. It's just boring and gets repetitive really fast.

Sure it should be a good match, but anytime WWE has something interesting, they beat it into the ground until no one cares.

Ridiculously enough, this could be a draw, giving us yet another match.

This has to be the end or perhaps the introduction to the 'Broken' stuff that supposedly Matt is close to claiming from Anthem. Seriously, at this point, I really don't care. The matches are fun but it just goes on and on and on. There are more teams to feud with and hopefully that begins here. Perhaps The Revival? I don't know. This will be great but hopefully the blow off.

If you over think it, a tag team iron man match doesn't make much sense. But it's probably the closes we'll ever get to a fatal 4-way iron man match so I'll take it.

I'm interested. Since I've never seen such a match. Considering the talents, this match should be a good one and actually end this somewhat dragging feud. I don't know who faces the heel champions though.

I think that we'll be getting something broken soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back