WWE Global domination is starting

Psykohurricane55

Staff member
It seem like the plan for WWE is to slowly but surely trying to build there own little territory system to try and put some of the smaller indy feds out of business. HHH and to a extend Vince have started to go after a lot of indy wrestlers even if they don't need them and with the new contract they decided to have some of the major names on the NXT UK roster, this feel like the honeymoon between WWE and the u.k. indy's is dead.

So if the NXT UK territory is a success, then i could see them trying to have more NXT brand around the world which wouldn't be good for the international indy scene.

This make me remember when Vince first bought the company from his dad and started the expansion. HHH is the guy that is slowly replacing Vince and he's using the same mentality to make the company grow internationally and try and kill the indies by signing all the big names from theses promotion and signing them to exclusive contract.

I honestly don't know why you try to make it seem as though Vince is just someone who's along for the ride rather than being the man who makes all the decisions. Vince has complete control over all aspects of his company, or at least as much as is humanly possible in a publicly traded company, and that's the way he's always wanted it. That means that the buck ultimately stops with him, though he's quick to shift blame for screw ups and problems onto other people even though they're only following his directives. That doesn't necessarily mean that this was his original idea, but it does sound like the way he tends to do things; maybe this was Triple H's idea, it's certainly possible, but it doesn't jive with how he's ultimately conducted business in NXT or, rather, how he's been allowed to conduct business in NXT. Unless Vince specifically steps in, which he doesn't do very often at all, he allows Triple H to run NXT the way he wants to, though not without Vince knowing exactly what's going on.

Based on what I've read, the decision came to restrict the contracts of some of the UK stars from working with indy promotions that WWE doesn't have working relationships with. These stars will still be allowed to work shows for Insane Championship Wrestling, Progress and one or two others but these restrictions won't apply to all the members of the UK roster. If this is true, then I get the impression that it'll be the bigger, more established NXT UK stars who'll be restricted to working with only a few other indy companies like Pete Dunne, Mustache Mountain and a few others. For instance, Jinny has been the Progress World Women's Champion for approximately 191 days and Mark Coffey is on day 212 of his 3rd run as Zero-G Champion for ICW. The titles could be vacated at the drop of a hat, I'm sure, but, again, I've read that talents will still be able to work for those companies that still have a working relationship with WWE. Further reports allege that talents will receive an increase in pay to offset the restrictions because unless a star is signed to a special contract, such as Shinsuke Nakamura was, they don't make big money in NXT.

The WWE have been found out in a bad way this week. Triple H has made a point of reminding everyone that WWE would be working with its associates to ensure that they weren't locking talent down to exclusive contracts. 10 episodes of NXT UK later and they're all having to sign exclusive contracts with the WWE. It's been coming, I guess. But I honestly thought that they wouldn't try to squeeze the Indy promotions out.

Look, fact is, the UK fans are not going to allow their Indy promotions to be put out of business for an American company, its just not going to happen. The WWE are putting the squeeze on the smaller companies but these companies came from nothing with the help of their fans. If the WWE thinks that the fans are going to turn their backs on these promotions at the drop of the WWE hat, they are very much mistaken.

I honestly don't know why you try to make it seem as though Vince is just someone who's along for the ride rather than being the man who makes all the decisions. Vince has complete control over all aspects of his company, or at least as much as is humanly possible in a publicly traded company, and that's the way he's always wanted it. That means that the buck ultimately stops with him, though he's quick to shift blame for screw ups and problems onto other people even though they're only following his directives. That doesn't necessarily mean that this was his original idea, but it does sound like the way he tends to do things; maybe this was Triple H's idea, it's certainly possible, but it doesn't jive with how he's ultimately conducted business in NXT or, rather, how he's been allowed to conduct business in NXT. Unless Vince specifically steps in, which he doesn't do very often at all, he allows Triple H to run NXT the way he wants to, though not without Vince knowing exactly what's going on.

At less from what as been reported lately, it does seem like Vince is giving HHH a lot more freedom as it concern the developmental system and how it'S run. Yes, Vince as the last word on everything that's going on but in the end HHH is running the show on that front since he is the head of talent relations and pretty much vince right end man. He's pretty much running the whole company with Vince right now as Vince is preparing him to take over the whole company. So while i do agree that Vince as still total control on the company, he not as focus on that aspect of the WWE as he is with the main roster stuff and all the business stuff that's he has to deal with on a daily bases. So this whole experience seem more like Vince gave HHH the o.k. to do this and HHH is making all the decisions with Vince being along for the ride. Some fans think that HHH is nothing like Vince because of how NXT is run but let'S face it, he's pretty much a younger version of vince in his way of thinking. If he wasn't, he wouldn't have try to signs all theses big indy stars for the NXT brand. If vince was truly invested in what going on with the NXT system, a good portion of the NXT wrestlers over the years wouldn't even have been hired in the first place because Knowing vince, he doesn't care about smaller guys. he wants larger then life characters, case in point, lars sullivan is getting called up even through he not ready yet, Strowman got called up a few months after being signs while the smaller guys have been stuck in NXT for years now. So, that's all on HHH if these guys have job in WWE and vince is just along for the ride on this. That's just not me thinking like this, pretty much everybody in the know think that right now that vince is not as involve as he once was and he's leaving a lot of the smaller stuff within the Company to HHH so that he can gain experience and be ready when he either dies or retires. So This whole NXT global idea and stricter contract is more of a HHH idea and Vince just o.k it and it's on HHH is this fail or not because Vince isn'T involve in any of what's going on with that side of the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back