• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE gimmick ppv vs Your gimmick ppv

lenguy

First Immortality..Then the Bitches
So gimmick PPV ideas come and go. A lot of ideas are being tossed around, some make the cut and some get tossed out the window. Now what i like to know is, since gimmick ppvs seem to be the "IN" thing. If you had the creative power. What kind of gimmick based ppv would you introduce.

If you could remove one gimmick ppv from the current calender and replace it with your own, which ppv would you get rid of? and why?

Would the focus surround a match type? Similar to HITC, TLC and Elimination chamber or be based around many match types. Like Extreme Rules?

Would it be something completely new and innovative? like war games or Royal Rumble(for its time)

Would there be any specific rules or guidelines to the ppv? Like would it be a ppv where every title must be defended, like Night of Champions

Would you even bring back and older gimmick ppv and maybe just tweek it up a bit and add a little something creative might have overlooked.

and lastly, What would you call your newly created gimmick ppv?

Feel free to add anything to your idea. Its your ppv. From a creative standpoint add anything you feel would give that ppv a must buy feel

I look forward to seeing how creative you can be. So the time is now!

Discuss!!

My idea is to have Kane do the play by play of each match using a megaphone. Then have goldust vs mark henry in he main event with big show as the ref

I would replace either Money In The Bank or Hell In A Cell

And have a PPV based around the whole concept of eliminations.

Every match must include 3 or more wrestlers and it will have to be an elimination match.

There could be various gimmicks place in some of the matches. There could be an elimination Hell In A Cell match...

I would call my PPV "Lethal Elimination."

If I had to create my own gimmick match/ppv I would love to see a TLC match inside the Hell In a Cell. Have the belt hang from the top of the cell. I don't know if something like this would be possible but I think it would be cool.

Ok my first one is

No Way Out : the rules go like this. Each match is either a submmition, cage, or escape match. No exeptions at all.

WWE 123 : This PPV is all number matches. Matches that invole all matches with more then 2 people.

Luck Of The Draw. Self explanitory. We bring back the will and online votes from the fans.

Honor Among Wrestling : This match is supposed to be the second equivalent of wrestle Mania. Before each match all wrestlers ( Unless their Straight-Edge ) must have a drink of wine and shake hands. Matches are

Punjabi Prisen

Non-Metal Metal Weapon Match (Tables are allowed)

Ring-Of-Fire Match (Inforno Match Exept flames are smaller and you don't set your opponents on Fire)

Cross Promation Match 3 WWE V.s TNA Or Any indies promotion

4-Way submition Match

Legend vs Rookie

4 way Tag Team Title/Contract Match (2 winners 1 get the titles the other gets a contract for the title).

Explosion Match (Loser most put opponent through an exploding table or something like that.

4 way Diva match

Extended Cage Match with fire at the top

About 4 hours and hopefully would be $ 39.99. Songs Adreanalin Rush, Hero, final Countdown, Don't stop tile you get enough.

Ok my first one is

No Way Out : the rules go like this. Each match is either a submmition, cage, or escape match. No exeptions at all.

WWE 123 : This PPV is all number matches. Matches that invole all matches with more then 2 people.

Luck Of The Draw. Self explanitory. We bring back the will and online votes from the fans.

Honor Among Wrestling : This match is supposed to be the second equivalent of wrestle Mania. Before each match all wrestlers ( Unless their Straight-Edge ) must have a drink of wine and shake hands. Matches are

Punjabi Prisen

Non-Metal Metal Weapon Match (Tables are allowed)

Ring-Of-Fire Match (Inforno Match Exept flames are smaller and you don't set your opponents on Fire)

Cross Promation Match 3 WWE V.s TNA Or Any indies promotion

4-Way submition Match

Legend vs Rookie

4 way Tag Team Title/Contract Match (2 winners 1 get the titles the other gets a contract for the title).

Explosion Match (Loser most put opponent through an exploding table or something like that.

4 way Diva match

Extended Cage Match with fire at the top

About 4 hours and hopefully would be $ 39.99. Songs Adreanalin Rush, Hero, final Countdown, Don't stop tile you get enough.

i'm sorry, i don't mean to be mean, but were you honestly serious when you wrote this? before the match each wrestler has to have a drink of wine? what does this even mean? what's the point? honestly?

a non-metal weapon match? what weapons aren't made of metal that are not tables? chairs, sledgehammers, fire extinguishers, stop signs, ladders. they're all made of metal, why wouldnt you just call this a tables match?

ring of fire match? an inferno match where the object is not to set your opponent on fire? what's the point?

explosion match? honestly, are we 5 years old here?

extended cage match with fire? seems like it could be possible, but pretty dangerous at the same time.

honestly, your first 3 ideas were all pretty good, but once you got to the part about drinking wine and everything after that, it just seemed like you tried to come up with the most ridiculous matches ever. sorry.

I would bring back spin the wheel make the deal from old Wargames or Starcade in WCW, but do something like drawing names out of a hat and whatever name you draw you will wrestle or team with that person. You will spin the wheel and thats what match you will have. Submission,Hardcore,Ladder,Blindfold etc... and the winners of each match go into battle royale and end of show to determine a number #1 contender to whatever show they wanted. Think about it you could have Micheals vs HHH, Cena vs Taker or Miz teaming with Morrison again or Daniel Bryan and try to coexist as a team.

I'd make a bra and panties PPV. Where EVERYONE and yes EVERYONE...men and women do the type of ful fill your fantasy things. Pudding matches, midget tossing, skateboard tricks...etc. The Viva la bam type things you always wished you could do. These wrestling things are getting tired. Who loved seeing Big Show on that mechanical Bull? I DID!!

Call it Jackass or something like that, or not Jackass...maybe like Truth or Dare or something..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back