WWE Extreme Rules: WWE Intercontinental Championship 30 Minute Ironman Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced on Raw last night that Seth Rollins will face off against Dolph Ziggler at ER in less than two weeks for the IC title in a 30 minute ironman match.

This has the potential to steal the entire show as Rollins and Ziggler have torn the house down the last two times they've faced off on Raw. To be perfectly honest, I'd prefer it if there was only a single fall during the entire match, it just makes these sort of matches come off as more epic in my eyes.

I could see it going either way with Rollins regaining or Ziggler retaining. If Ziggler retains, I'd like to see McIntyre turn on Ziggler and take the title off him at SummerSlam. Big Mac's too good to ultimately be Ziggler's enforcer and has the potential to be a top level player in WWE. My gut tells me that Ziggler will indeed retain.

I dont know where you put this match on the card because either way the crowd will be into it and it going to exhaust them for most of the night. This has classic written all of it and I agree Ziggler likely will win at the end I see it as more of 2-1 fall victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back