• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Extreme Rules: WWE Cruiserweight Championship - Neville (c) Austin Aries III

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Austin Aries gets his third bite at the apple, aka the Cruiserweight Championship, at Extreme Rules. There's no special stipulation that's been announced and I don't know if it means there's still no DQ or anything. Since WWE isn't specific about it, I'm assuming that this is simply a traditional 1 on 1 bout.

Neville has been a great champion, especially considering now Vince is basically butchering the division with lackluster ideas and little creative energy. Basically, what's happening is what most of us expected would happen to the Cruiserweight Division with Vince still making the final creative calls.

This should be a great match with Aries finally picking up the victory and winning his first title in WWE.

Austin Aries should win this match and thus the Cruiserweight Championship. The feud will start dragging if it really doesn't lead to Austin Aries winning here. I would've expected some gimmick match, say No DQ since the last match Neville got DQ'ed but I think that it was given to Dean Ambrose Vs. The Miz. I'm expecting a good match here nonetheless since bith can go in the ring. What i doubt is if TJP will be a deciding factor in this match.

If you pay attention to the Cruiserweight division, and why would you, you'll realise that this being the third match of their feud is just the beginning. You can expect this to continue for another 3 months.

Eh, at this point I feel like they should just wait for Hideo Itami and Finn Balor to arrive at the Cruiserweight division. Things should be picking up here though!

Sorry, but this match made no sense whatsoever. Since when does count out or dq count in a submission match. This took me out of the match right of the bat. It was probably the worst match these 2 had.

A very good match but questionable result. I wonder if it could be leading to a heel turn for Austin Aries. Referee stopped Aries multiple times in the match due to various reasons and I think that it could maybe lead to Austin Aries losing his cool.

This match should've surely gotten a "No DQ" stipulation since Neville has taken unfair advantage of "DQ" multiple times.

I'm not sure where Aries goes from here. He's pretty much failed in the Cruiserweight division so he has no credibility if he steps out of it. Which is a shame because I expected this feud to mean something and it's been very disappointing, for Aries and Neville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back