WWE Extreme Rules - Roman Reigns VS Bobby Lashley

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After several weeks of tentative maybe they will, maybe they won't build up, the alpha male hoss fight between Reigns and Lashley is on for Extreme Rules.

This match has potential to be really good. Lashley sucks as the generic smiling babyface and Reigns just sucks as a face in general, but both can deliver strong outings inside the ring. You also have the unspoken probability that the winner of this match might challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at some point. I say "might" because, last I read, there was no word when Lesnar was going to defend the title again, possibly not even for SummerSlam so, as of right now, this is probably as close to a main event title match as Raw can have right now.

As to who comes out on top, I don't really know but I'll pick Roman. Lashley needs the win a lot more but Reigns is Vince's "Big Dog" and all that stuff. :2up:

This will likely be the main event of extreme rules even those you have AJ vs Rusev for WWE championship and 30 min iron man match with Rollins vs Ziggler for IC title but Vince will have this as his main event because he will be in his glory with his big man fetish..

I don't hate Roman Reigns. He is a better than average performer. But he is getting the John Cena treatment now from a lot of the audience for being forced. He has become stale after 3 years of forgettable title runs and pushes. A stigma attached to him. He needs to be shaken up persona/look wise/direction etc. Sometimes he shows glimpses in promos/demeanor that possible changes/turn would definitely benefit the entire situation. If Lesnar is leaving again I wouldn't mind Lashley going over and winning the world title. It would sort of be redemption for his first run ending with him leaving due to backstage politics, rumored racial comments etc. And winning his first WWE world title minus the ECW one. He would be in fresh programs to work with any of the main eventers on RAW. And Braun lurking with the MITB case in the background.

I really enjoy watching these types of matches in WWE. This match basically follows the mega match archetype in WWE, where two dominate behemoths collide. Similar to Brock Lesnar V. Goldberg, The Rock V. Steve Austin, Ultimate Warrior V. Hulk Hogan, etc... this match should be one hard hitting, intense match.

In my opinion, Bobby Lashley should win this match. Mainly because he is better than Roman Reigns athletically, physically and as an overall wrestler, A potential Brock Lesnar V. Bobby Lashley match is far more intriguing than a rematch between Brock Lesnar & Roman Reigns. Hopefully Bobby Lashley wins.

RR will probably win, but would like to see Lashley win. Will probably end in a no contest with a run in.

Triple Threat for the title at SS with Roman, Lashley, and Brock. It's all obvious.

First of all, funny fact of the Feud:
31f0b94d08082f26ca2a2bd186831d7do.jpg

Of course, it's gonna be the Main Event, so even that AJ Styles vs Rusev is for the most prestigious title in WWE, even there are all the titles on the line except for ONE, the WWE Universal Heavyweight Schrödinger Championship of the World.

I think is gonna be a good match. Lashley has a second chance after all the Cena feud and his leaving. He should win, just to make Roman be a little more heelish, as in this feud, the Heel is Lashley.

The result I wish, is for Lesnar to interfere, they both take him out and Braun cash in. But the obvious is one of them winning and claming to be the Number One Contender.

Hope it’s not off topic but was there ever a real plan for he “multi man match” or was that just kayfabe to advance the Brock story?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back