• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Extreme Rules 2015 Kickoff: Wade "Bad News" Barett VS Neville

That N Word

Actively evolving
BREAKING NEWS: DANIEL BRYAN IS UNABLE TO COMPETE TONIGHT!!!

NEW OPPONENT FOR BNB ANNOUNCED AS NEVILLE!!!!

Even though it's the Kickoff show, it's a good step forward for Neville. Guy's only been on the main roster for a month and, technically, has his first ppv match.

So instead of Barrett jobbing out to Bryan, they're jobbing him out to Neville. So, I take it this means the tag title match is now on the main card?

So instead of Barrett jobbing out to Bryan, they're jobbing him out to Neville. So, I take it this means the tag title match is now on the main card?

That appears to be the case. The Tag Team match's banner has been updated and it no longer says Kickoff on it.

Sad news as Bryan was going to be such a good Intercontinental Champion, but it is for the best due to his injury. I hope he will be able to return fully recovered.... The opportunity for Neville is huge here although I have to give it to Barrett. With Neville being so new to the main roster they could book this as an actual title feud going into Payback. All I can say is if Barrett takes the belt then they REALLY need to let him actually do something with the belt this time around. Should be a really fun match that will be worth viewing the pre-show for.

So I guess they're not stripping the title off of Bryan JUST yet, unless they do it tomorrow night on Raw. Leads me to believe it may just be the minor concussion bugging him at this point, but it's pointless to speculate. Either way, this should make for a really good match and I'm sure these guys will get a good 15-20 minutes.

Kind of hoping Barrett goes over here as Neville still has a ton of time make an impact. Barrett's window is slowly closing.

That appears to be the case. The Tag Team match's banner has been updated and it no longer says Kickoff on it.

Sad news as Bryan was going to be such a good Intercontinental Champion, but it is for the best due to his injury. I hope he will be able to return fully recovered.... The opportunity for Neville is huge here although I have to give it to Barrett. With Neville being so new to the main roster they could book this as an actual title feud going into Payback. All I can say is if Barrett takes the belt then they REALLY need to let him actually do something with the belt this time around. Should be a really fun match that will be worth viewing the pre-show for.

BNB got to stay healthy long term. It seems like everytime they push him he always get hurt which sucks. I'd love to see BNB get the push but Neville is younger and WWE could always use younger stars.

Making this announcement before the show is a bit baffling. They had a true sense of unpredictability going in as to how this situation would unfold. The suspense factor adds to the excitement of any show. Secondly, you could have protected BNB in a loss while giving Neville a major win and making many fans very happy. BNB could write a loss off to not being unprepared and start a program between the two while Bryan is out. Now that thought processes is out the window.

I called this the moment he was pulled off the tour... and have said it on forum and site since then... Neville wins... but he and BNB have a great feud with Barrett getting the case...

Sometimes being right sucks, but it's better than being The Miz...

Look enjoy it... Barrett win or lose will LOVE this match/feud... two Brits over the IC title.. dream match... so enjoy them stealing the damn show...

Neville is extraordinary, but Barrett needs to go over. What kind of threat is Barrett to Bryan if he loses? Bryan causing a distraction could further the feud (and seems like something WWE would do) but Barrett has long been shown as the victim of distractions and shenanigans that he's starting to seem inept. Barrett beats Neville after an exciting match, let Neville hit his spots, but Barrett counters or rolls out of the way of red arrow.

WWE should decide if Barrett is a jobber or a big deal. Having bums and nobodies roll up Barrett, steal his title, and embarrass him isn't heat. Neville isn't a nobody, but he's not yet a somebody. Exciting match, big spots, Bad News for Neville.

Best booking: Barrett makes Neville look fantastic, then wins with high impact.
Likely WWE booking: Neville wins with roll up.

What kind of threat is Barrett to Bryan if he loses?.

Answer: No kind of threat, yet the result of this one surely addresses the question of who would have won had Bryan faced BNB last night. Once again, Barrett was a human sacrifice in the chase for the title he so recently held, and only heaven knows what the future plans are for him.....poor guy.

It's looking good for Neville, though, which is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back