WWE Elimination Chamber 2018 LD

I'm legit excited for this. There's still a small part of me that believes Reigns doesn't win and that's good enough for me.

And hopefully a full Sasha heel turn going absolutely apeshit on Bayley because you KNOW Bayley will be the one to eliminate her. You could even have Sasha slowly transition into being a mentor for Mandy and Sonya since Paige is likely done in the ring.

Watching Seth's performance on Monday made me want to see him face Brock at Mania more than anyone. The history is there and people would get behind him like no one's business.

If only there were another forum around that everyone else was posting in an LD... Maybe there is... Maybe you should PM me for details if you want some info. Then again, I might not have any.

Hoping it'll be Reigns Vs Rollins at Wrestlemania and the seeds have been planted for it, but I can't see it not being Reigns Vs Brock II.

If I've said it once, I've said it 100 times.... Mandy Rose is absolutely fugging flawless. And it's always brunettes before blondes for me. But good God...

So is Sonya kind of screwed once Rousey starts wrestling? Her entire presentation is "I'm the MMA chick" but now WWE has THE MMA chick. She'll have to add another layer to it.

So Bailey survives the whole match on her own in a 4 Vs 1, Sasha comes in last, "Yay! Friend!" and completely fucks her over?

Ok then, nope.

I never participate in these LDs to begin with. I was just interested to see how many would be here for this one vs how many would be over at the new place. I figured this would happen for this PPV.

New place ain't half bad. I like the format.

tumbleweeds01_640-5870226c5f9b584db38600db.jpg

Alright, can we all agree that the introduction of Steel Cage Forums pretty much sped up the death of WZ Forums by about five or so years?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back