• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Draft 2011 - YOUR PICKS!

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So, we all know that next Monday, on Raw, the WWE Annual Draft will take place. Unlike the other Draft Shows, this will be the first 2-Hour Show, so it'll probably be rushed. I'm guessing there'll be a Battle Royal at the end, consisting of 5 members of each Brand, where the winner gets 2/3 Picks, with other matches throughout the show.

Already, I think this could be a damn good draft.

So, who would you like to see go where? This is the Thread where you can post your Draft. Just say who you would like to see go to Raw & Smackdown. This is mine;

To Raw;
Cody Rhodes
Jack Swagger
Wade Barrett
Booker T
Beth Phoenix

To Smackdown;
R-Truth
John Cena
Ted Dibiase
CM Punk & Nexus
The Uso's

I doubt there'll be much more than this, with it being 2 Hours. Anyways, post your picks.

I agree with you on Ted Dibiase. Good lord that guy must've shitted on Vince's desk or something because he went from a supposed "Chosen one" to a guy who is lucky to get an Entrance on RAW. Smackdown will be a good place to restart and the management should stop trying to make him a manifestation of his dads gimmick. One of the whole reasons Cody Rhodes & Randy Orton is succeeding is because they aren't trying to be their dads.

If I were to be in charge of the draft these are the picks I would make.

To RAW:
Alberto Del Rio
Drew McIntyre
Cody Rhodes
Jack Swagger
Jerry Lawler

To Smackdown:
The Miz
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan
Sin Cara
Booker T

I would have Miz take the WWE title to Smackdown and have Del Rio bring the World title to RAW, to really shake things up. They haven't done the champion trades in a long time now.

Good idea actually. Be strange, but I'd get used to it. Plus, Del Rio vs Orton/Cena/Morrison brings up a whole new load of feuds as well, could be great.

To Raw
Cody Rhodes
Kane
Trent Barreta
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston

To Smackdown
Zack Ryder
The Great Khali
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison
R-Truth

They might throw in some divas, but really who cares about them. Also, they'll probably move one or two guys from the corre, I couldn't decide between Jackson or Slater, so I just took both of them out.

I doubt, even though I've put one in myself, that there will be Diva's moving.
1) The only Title they have is Cross-Brand, so no matter what, it's pointless.
2) A 2 Hour show, based on what could be one of the best drafts to date, if played right, shouldn't bother messing with what's already near ruined. UNLESS, Kong debuts. Then it could be interesting.

Gabriel's going nowhere. Smackdown's going to South Africa in the summer. No way they're not bringing the posterboy of South African wrestling.

To Smackdown
John Cena
Randy Orton
R Truth
Evan Bourne
Mark Henry

To Raw
Justin Gabriel
Cody Rhodes
Drew McIntyre
Alberto Del Rio
Jack Swagger

Unrealistic, but a man can dream can't he. I would want all the veterans, for the most part (Orton, Cena, Taker, Kane, Show, Christian, Rey etc,) on one show.

Tripe H said guys like Zack Ryder's chance comes when guys like himself and Cena step down. I believe the same goes for someone like Ted Dibiase. The heel thing has not worked for Ted, but they still have yet to turn him face, this is because as a face he would take up to much of the spotlight which is meant for Cena/Orton. That is why you see guys like R Truth and Evan Bourne pushed as faces, because they can not over pass Cena/Orton's popularity. Where as someone like Dibiase/Ryder/Justin Gabriel etc can challenge it.

WWE can get anyone over that they want. The reason they confiscate Zack Ryder signs, is because they don't want him getting super over. That's not their current plan.
Also, as everyone knows, politics play a big part in WWE.

I made a thread recently about Jackson Andrews who WWE has released. I think WWE had big plans for the guy, but it wasn't his time while Big Show, Taker, Kane and I suppose Khali are still around. I said I would like to see Jackson debut in TNA as some type of monster heel that perhaps wears a mask(face paint might work as well but mask seems like the safe bet) and portray him like an early Kane. I think WWE thought of the same type of gimmicks for him, but he never could portray any type of character like that while Taker/Kane were still in WWE.

For me, the best that could happen is Cena going to Smackdown, but I think there's no chance. Though it should be a good week of wrestling - The Draft, Extreme Rules, The Rock's Birthday return - so a lot to forward too.

Meh I don't feel like sharing this idea on the non spam boards. But I had a unique idea. How about there is a special draft pick that allows you to be able to be on both shows. I think it would work.

I hope this is a good draft, but I feel it will be a bit disappointing. Looking forward to it nonetheless.

Ted Dibiase had this to say:

Tomorrow Night... WWE Draft... DONT miss it!!! ..... Things are gonna change!! USA Network... Monday Night RAW!!!

So if Ted's gonna get more involved, that's a plus. If they send him to Smackdown and use him as an upper midcarder, I will probably start watching Smackdown.

You should be watching Smackdown anyways.

Which reminds me, Was anyone REALLY surprised when Kane & Big Show won the Tag Titles? I was for sure. I thought they might have won the match through DQ, but that would've been it. Wasn't thinking they'd become Champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back