wwe draft 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king of kings icon

ok so basically my other one is dead and it is because i got suspended for a month and no posts were made on it and it is dead so this is its new version sory for anyone waiting on new eps on the old one but i guarantee you this one will be better so bear with me.

shows will be posted about ever 2.5 days unless of problems and i will announce previews and announcements if made

OWNER OF THE COMPANY / WWE - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN !!
austin.jpg

RAW GM - HULK HOGAN !!
hulk2.jpg

SMACKDOWN GM - MICK FOLEY !!
MickFoley.jpg

THE ROSTERS WILL BE ANOUNCED SOON IN THE FIRST EDITION OF RAW THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL EDITION OF RAW WITH NO MATCHES !! LOL BUT THIS IS JUST A SHOW THAT THE GM'S WILL ANOUNCE THE ROSTERS IN A DRAFT LOTTERY THE SHOWS WILL START ON THE FOLLOWING SMACKDOWNS.

K THANKS

KING OF KINGS ICON.

RAW
WEEK 1 JANUARY FIRST 2008

AGAIN NOTE READ THE ABOVE POST TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON THANK YOU.

*Raw starts off with a huge bang as the commentators Jr and the king welcome us to the show.*
Jr: Welcome to raw! And tonight is going to be a rocket buster.
King: That’s right Jr we will have new rosters so say goodbye to champions, alliances and tag teams will have to be split up whether they like it or not and I cant wait.
Jr: And now we give it to our Smackdown colleague’s Tazz and Michael Cole from Smackdown how are you guys?.
Tazz: Thanks Jr and Smackdown is here to represent and Smackdown will have superior rosters as usual.
Stone Cold’s Entrance music’s hits and the crowd goes ecstatic.
Austin is on the front of the entrance ramp the top off it and on either side of him is two podiums the one on the right has smackdown written on it and the one on the left has raw logo on it.
Austin has the mike and begins to speak.
Austin: Very soon the respective owners of their shows Hulk Hogan (raw) and Mick Foley (Smackdown) will come out and stand near the stage and one by one they will pick a superstar until each roster has 22 superstars.
Hulk Hogan’s music hits and he gets a huge reaction by the crowd. He flexes like he does to the crowd for a few minutes and he stands behind his shows podium.
Mick Foleys Music’s hits and he stands behind his own podium.
Jr: Now let’s begin.
King: I can’t wait I’m getting Goosebumps.
Cole: How do you like that raw earlier tonight we won the coin toss to pick first.
King: Beginners luck!
Austin: Now than, Mick the first one is yours.
Mick: (Looking around) he looks to the left. He looks to the right. He takes a deep breathe and he thinks for a moment.
King: The suspense is killing me.
Mick still looking around.
Mick: The first man to represent Smackdown and the first pick for the show the one and only, the Brahma Bull, The Great one, the people’s Champ The 2000 Royal Rumble winner a multi time WWE champion the youngest intercontinental champion of all time and the newest smackdown member…….
THE ROCK!!!
Tazz: You here that Jr my god, just try and beat that one.

Jr: I Tip my hat to you on that one, that was an unbelievable pick but I hold my head up high that raw will even the scores.
(Austin by this time had walked into the back and left the gm’s to do there business)
Hogan: Well Mick that was an unbelievable pick but what are you going to do brother. What ya going to do brother when Raw and his next pick run wild one you! (Points at him.)
Cole: Who is it already?
Hogan: Raw’s Number 1 pick is …. Is…… is…… well I think that maybe I wont tell you his name.
Jr: What?!
Hogan: I will not tell you his name though I will say this

RAW ……………….. RAW IS JERICHO!!!!!
Jr: ouch…. That’s got to hurt all the way to Friday night Smackdown.
Tazz: Im Still Confident that our gm is no fool and he doesn’t pick someone he will regret later.
King: it’s good to have Jericho back on raw.
Mick: I was not expecting that one but I bet my last dollar that I will knock your socks off with this one.
Jr: Who is it?
Cole: What looking at me for? I don’t know what he is thinking.
Mick: Smackdown’s next pick the man that will meet the rock over at smackown on Friday nights……

THE ONE AND ONLY UNDERTAKER!
Tazz: The deadman is smackdown property now.
Jr: MY God im speechless.
Hogan: Looking over at Foley. Says the second pick for raw is a man that has beaten me at summerslam, has beaten you mick at numerous occasions, has beaten both superstars you had picked even the undertaker in hell in a cell, he and I are both back to back winners of the royal rumble, he is the first man to win the royal rumble from first spot and outlast 29 other superstars.
(Getting interrupted)
Jr: My god is he going to say who I think he is going to say?
Hogan: (continues) he is the icon, self proclaimed Mr. Wrestlemania, The Showstopper………………………………………………………….
SHAWN MICHAELS!!!
Cole: Oh my god!
King: hahaha (laughing) at smackdown.
Foley: I’ve got to hand it to you that is a good pick but lets see your reaction after this one.
He is the only Olympic gold medalist in wwe history, he is a multiple time wwe champion, he had a near 2 year undefeated streak in smackdown back in 2000/2002 he had headlined wrestlemania on numerous occasions.
He is KURT ANGLE!
Hogan: Well let’s see how u like it brother when I take this man from possibly being on the ‘b’ show smackdown.
He is the 11 time world champion, he is a royal rumble winner, he is the leader of one of the best factions ever, he is the cerebral assassin he is the game he is.
TRIPLE H!!
JR: MY god this just gets better and better.
(So far raw = Jericho + Shawn Michaels + Triple H Smackdown = the rock + the undertaker + Kurt angle)
Foley: Edge.
Hogan: The next man is John Cena.
Mick Foley: Than ill take Eddie Guerrero.
Hogan: BATISTA !
Foley: if your going to be like that than ill have hmmm….
Hmmmm…..
Chris Benoit.
Hogan: Fine than this man is mine the 16 time world heavyweight champion Rick flair.
Flair comes to the Arena stage and he doesn’t seem to be happy about the announcement made by his new boss.
Flair: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Than he leaves)
Jr: That’s a classic raw moment.
King: Hahaha Flair is in the house.
Foley: KANE!
Hogan: (trying to out do each other giving fast answers)
C.M.Punk.
Foley: Mr. Kennedy……..Kennedy.
Hogan: Randy orton.
Foley: The Hardy Boyz
Hogan: ….. Cryme tyme.

Hogan: Hmmm…. How about I take (sarcastically) umm the dudly boyz!
(Note they are all answering and acting fast because they want to outdo one another.)
Foley: Ms. Foley’s Baby boy picks…. MVP
Hogan: Carlito!
Foley: Sandman!
Hogan: John Bradshaw Layfield
Foley: Finlay
Hogan: The world’s strongest man Mark Henry.
Foley: The Great Khali.
Hogan: Chavo Guerrero.
Foley: Shelton Benjamin.
Hogan: John Morrison.
Foley: Torrie WiIson.
Hogan: Melina.
Foley: The Big Show.
Hogan: Kelly Kelly.
Foley: Stacy keibler.

The Recap so far of the rosters

Raw
1. Chris Jericho
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Triple H
4. Batista
5. Rick Flair
6. C.M.Punk
7. Randy Orton
8. Cryme Tyme
9. Carlito
10. JBL
11. Mark Henry
12. Chavo Guerrero
13. John Morrison
14. Melina
15. Kelly Kelly

Smackdown
1. The Rock
2. The Undertaker
3. Kurt Angle
4. Edge
5. Eddie Guerrero
6. Chris Benoit
7. Kane
8. Mr. Kennedy
9. Hardy Boyz
10. Sandman
11. Finlay
12. The Great Khali
13. Shelton Benjamin
14. Torrie Wilson
15. The Big Show
16. Stacy Keibler

Hogan: Only 7 left Foley you starting to quit brother?
Foley: Absolutely not! Now are you going to pick or not?
Hogan: Beth Phoenix
Foley: Trish Stratus
Hogan: Eugene
Foley: Chris Masters
Hogan: Kenny of the spirit squad
Foley: Santino Marrela
Hogan: Only 4 more left!
Hogan: now than I pick umaga.
Foley: how about than RVd
Hogan: Goldust
Foley: The Hurricane
Foley: Last one so who is it going to be.
Hogan: hmmm the second last one and I cant change my mind on it so this is a hard one maybe Booker T
Foley: Rey Mysterio
Hogan: and Bobby Lashly

Jr: There you have it phokes the rosters are now finished and here they are.

Raw
1. Chris Jericho (face)
2. Shawn Michaels (face)
3. Triple H (heel)
4. Batista (heel)
5. Rick Flair (heel)
6. C.M.Punk (face)
7. Randy Orton (heel)
8. Cryme Tyme (face)
9. Carlito (heel)
10. JBL (face)
11. Mark Henry (heel)
12. Chavo Guerrero (face)
13. John Morrison (heel)
14. Melina (heel)
15. Kelly Kelly (face)
16. Beth Phoenix (heel)
17. Eugene (face)
18. Kenny (heel)
19. Umaga (heel)
20. Goldust (face)
21. Booker T (heel)
22. John Cena (face)

Smackdown

1. The Rock (rocky maivia 1998 storyline he is heel)
2. The Undertaker (face bikey taker)
3. Kurt Angle (face)
4. Edge (heel)
5. Eddie Guerrero (face)
6. Chris Benoit (face)
7. Kane (heel he is also masked Kane with 2001 costume)
8. Mr. Kennedy(heel)
9. Hardy Boyz (face)
10. Sandman (heel)
11. Finlay (face)
12. The Great Khali (Heel)
13. Shelton Benjamin (heel)
14. Torrie Wilson (face)
15. The Big Show (heel)
16. Stacy Keibler (heel)
17. Trish Status (Face)
18. Chris Masters (heel)
19. Santino Marrela (heel)
20. The Hurricane (face)
21. Rvd (face)
22. Rey Mysterio (face)

Austin's musics hits and he comes back to the entrance ramp with a huge ovation.
he begins to speak.
Austin:Could both of you (talking to the gm's) please come to the ring with me.
(they do)
Austin: I would like to wish you both the best of luck in your
general managing jobs and (shakes their hands).
he call for some beer cans.
Austin passes a few cans to the other two and they drink a beer or two before he stunner's them both and he leaves the ring.

King: Raw got the upper hand in that draft.
Cole: well we will just see about that.
Jr: I will be as usual watching smack down this Friday night and so will you guys thanks for watching raw and good night.

RAW ENDS……. (IT WAS A SHORT ONE I JUST WANTED TO GET THE ROSTERS OUT OF THE WAY)

thank you feel free to comment i will do smack down later in the week.

Some spellings were wrong....mh.Why did Lashley and Rey get picked last?No sense

Some spellings were wrong....mh.Why did Lashley and Rey get picked last?No sense

yeh i will fix it up some dont make sense ill be honest what happened was i finished the roster than i remembered rey and bobby i totally forgot them and then i quickly added them to the end...

the truth

lol

WWESmackdown.jpg

Matches announced so far-

ecw rules match (not naming any names)
a huge main event United states title match!
and a royal rumble qualifying match

WWESmackdown.jpg

January 4th 2007

The show starts off with the video clips on what happened on raw and how the rosters turned out.

Tazz: Ohh well I guess were off to a huge start to the year and we will have our first match I am being told now and it’s between Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler.
Tony Chimmel: Making her way to the ring Torrie Wilson.
(Crowd goes wild….)
Tony Chimmel: And Making her way to the ring Stacy Keibler
The two WWE divas look at each other and Torrie runs at Stacy with a clostline and knocks her down.

Torrie tries to lift her up but she gets pushed back by stacy.
Stacy gets up and slaps her in the face.
Cole: That’s gotta hurt.

Tazz: SHHhh divas.

Stacy slaps her again and kicks her in the gut.
She gets her into the corner and she gets punched and kicked.
A few seconds later the music of RVD hits and he makes his way down to ringside to watch the match he is standing outside the ring and watching it the crowd looks baffled.
In the mean time Stacy had waved to the crowd as if she had taken Torrie out for a while. Torrie had gotten up behind her and had connected with a school boy pin roll up and only gets a two count.

Tazz: What in the blue hell is RVD doing out here?
Cole: I have no idea.

Stacy gets up and kicks her in the gut and DDT’s her face first on the campus and she is hurt.
The reff starts counting
1……………
RVD is getting the crowd behind torrie for her to get up.
2…………….
Stacy picks her up and she connects with a painful neckbreaker.
She goes for the pin.
She gets a three count….

Tony Chimmel: And the Winner of the match Stacy Keibler.

While Stacy walks to the back, RVD is in the ring helping Torrie up to her feet and carries her to the back locker rooms.
She gets a good ovation by the crowd.

*Backstage in Sandman’s locker room*
You see Sandman with a cigarette in his mouth smoking and with a Singapore cane in his hands and he clenches the cane with his fists and stares at the cane up to his face and hits himself a few times in the head with it.

Tazz: What is he doing?
Coel: He is warming up for the match later with the big show and it’s an ECW rules match up.
Tazz: I’ve known Sandman for almost a decade and he is nearly unbeatable in this sort of match I can’t wait to see it.

Match 2 Ecw Rules match The Big Show vs. The Sandman.

Cole: Hear that Tazz I just have been informed that tonight’s ECW rules match will determine a spot into the rumble so the winner gets a spot into it.

Tazz: That’s huge news and the winner has a chance to headline Wrestlemania.

The Big Shows music’s hits and the crowd gives him a huge boo. They hate him with a passion as he walks towards the ring.

Tazz: This is a 500 pound 7ft giant and he is my usual pick to win everything though don’t ever count out the Sandman and this match will be a close one I can guarantee you that.
Cole: Now where is he the man the Sandman the Singapore cane swinging ECW representing smoking alcohol drinking son of a gun?
Sandman’s music hits and all audience members are on their feet.
Camera angles look all around the arena and the music entrance of Sandman is still going but he is not visible yet.
Cole: This is classic Sandman.
Tazz: Which angle is he coming from?
Cole: Look There he is (points at a spot in the audience), there is the man who is fighting the Big show who is inpatient in the ring.

The Sandman makes his way over the crowd barrier and enters the ring with his cane.
He face to face man to man right up to the Big show and stares right at him as the bell rings.
Sandman swings the cane at him and hits him in the top of the head and he wobbles a few steps backwards.
He hits him again and he is leaning against the ropes groggily.
He drops the cane on the canvas mat and runs at him and knocks both men over the top rope.
Sandman gets to his feet first and he gets a huge crowd response.

Tazz: Sandman is doing really good.
Cole: yes, but never count out the 7ft 500pound former WWE champion and former ECW champion and former WCW champion the Big show.
The Sandman goes under the ring, he lifts up the ring apron and looks to what weapons he can find to use.

He spends a few seconds looking and he takes out a table.
He tries to set it up but Big show from behind hits him and knocks him down and he finishes to set it up himself.
The Big show goes under the ring and grabs out a steel trash can and puts it on the head of The Sandman.
He punches the can rattling the brains of the Sandman and he falls back down.
Big Show Roles him back into the ring, and lifts him up he chokes lames him in the middle of the ring and puts one foot on his chest and the reff counts for the pin.
The count only gets to a two count and the big show gets back to the outside and takes the top off the announce table of the smackdown commentators Tazz and the King
He takes the television monitor and takes it into the ring with him.
He swings at sandman but sandman ducks out of it and low blows him.

and goes outside of the ring.
The Sandman gets a box of matches from his pocket and lights the table that was set up before on fire.
Cole: OH My God!
Tazz: This match has just got a bit more exciting.
Cole: How can you call that exciting its brutal?

Sandman goes back into the ring and tries to pick the big show up and take him towards the table but he is too heavy he only gets him to about the ropes.
Sandman goes back outside and picks up his Singapore cane and the crowd goes nuts.
He hits the big show a few times in the back with it until he gets shoved away by the big show.

The Sandman runs at the big show but the big show lifts him up for a gorilla press slam like maneuver but throws him over the top rope to the outside.
The big show goes back to the outside after him and once he is there lifts him up and chokeslames him into / through the burning table.

Cole: My god I’m not surprised if his back is broke in half.
Tazz: That’s what you call ECW.
Big show pins him and gets the three count in a very good back and forth match.

Backstage: In Booker T’s Locker room Booker is screaming his head off “Tell Me he didn’t just do that, tell me he didn’t just do that!”
As we go to our third match for the night

Rey Mysterio vs. Chris Benoit for the vacated united states championship

once both men are in the ring the match begins. (they shake hands.)

Benoit runs at Rey but he ducks and Rey keeps running at the ropes and rebounds back at Benoit.
He Hurricarana’s Benoit and Benoit is in the 619 position.
He waves to the crowd and runs at the ropes as if to perform the 619 early in the match.
Benoit grabs him legs and lifts him up and slams him to the mat.
Benoit goes straight to an arm bar and locks it in perfectly.

The arm bar is in for a good 2 minutes and it looks like Rey’s arm is really getting hurt once he was forced to let go off it.
Rey gets picked up by Benoit and gets snap suplexed hard onto the mat.
He goes for the pin and only gets a two count.
He goes straight back to the arm of Rey.

Tazz: That’s a good wrestler doesn’t let the other person breathe.
Cole: That’s why he is one of the best in the business today.

Rey gets to his feet and throws him at the ropes.
Rey clostlined by Benoit / knocked over when benoit comes back.
Benoit picks him up and throws him out of the bottom rope.

Benoit goes right out after him and throws him at the steel steps with authority.
He goes back in and out of the ring to break up the ten count.
Benoit Tries to German suplex him on the outside but Rey lands on his feet and Drop kicks him from behind.
Rey than gets onto the top rope and dives at Benoit and hits him.
Both men are down and the reff begins to count.

Both men slowly get into the ring.
When both men are at their feet Benoit Throws the first right hand punch than a kick to the gut and a than grabs the hurt arm and pulls down on it.
He gets him near the mat and goes for a crippler cross face.
He has it in for a few seconds though Rey gets the bottom rope.
Rey throws him to the outside and than leaps over the top rope at him.
Again both men down outside and the referee start to count.
Though this time he gets to a 6 count and both men are in the ring.
Rey is the first man in the ring to his feet and than two feet Drop kick’s him away at the ropes and he is in position for another 619.

Tazz: Not again.
Cole: Will it work this time?

He runs at the second rope and than back at Benoit.
Benoit gets hit badly with the 619 and benoit for flying back,
To the middle of the ring.
He is behind the ropes about to do the west coast pop.
He jumps onto the top rope and than at Benoit but Benoit caught him and powerbombs him in the middle of the ring and gets the 3 count.

Cole: Benoit is the United States champion.
Tazz: That was a great match.

Both men at their feet shake hands and raise each others hands.

A bit later King booker’s music’s hits and he storms to the ring.

Tazz: Were is his crown and robe and etc..
Cole: Who cares, what is he doing out here anyway he isn’t scheduled to be in a match here tonight?

Booker T: That Rouge Eddie Guerrero I know is here tonight and I know he took my stuff, I demand in fact the king demands you to come down here right now and return my stuff and maybe I will let you get off the hook.

Eddie is on the tron smiling and the crowd is going wild.

Eddie: Ollale Homes I am not coming out there you see I know you and you will want to hurt me but you see I am a nice guy I did return your stuff It was all in an act of good will joke go back to your room and see its all there.

Booker: Ahh I see you are not as dumb as you look.
Booker goes back to his locker room.

A few minutes later on the tron you see booker opening the door to his room but don’t see anything.
He looks around a bit but still nothing though eventually he does find a card.
He reads it and it says: I LIE I CHEAT I STEAL HOMES!
Booker screams at the top of his lungs and vows that next week he will get them back.

MAIN EVENT – KURT ANGLE VS. THE ROCK

(Fast forward to the last few moments of the match)
The rock has Kurt in position of the rock bottom and he tries to do it he pulls the elbow pad off and throws it at the audience.
He runs from one end to another though when he came back Kurt was playing possum and grabbed his leg, tripped him over and put him into an ankle lock.
The rock Taps out and smack down goes off the air.

(sorry bout the last match but i seriously didn't feel like doing another page and a half on word pad for this.)

SMACKDOWN IS FINISHED THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

MOTN / RATE / COMMENT / ETC.. / HOW I CAN IMPROVE

Lol I Have The Next Few Days Off School So I Will Post Raw I Am Bored !

Though I Would Like You Guys To Comment On Smackdown And I Will Only Post The First Part Of Raw Than Etc.. The Second And So On Till Its Finished .

Thank You

wwe_raw.jpg

JANUARY 7th 2008

*The show starts off with a bang and shows what happened in the last episode of raw*
As Jr and the King welcome us to the show.

On the tron Hogan is there and he begins to speak.

Hogan: Tonight we will have a match that will UN-vacate the tag team titles and we will also have an 8 man battle royal to have the number 30# spot in the rumble.

Jr: Did you hear that King? That’s blockbuster news.
King: I wonder who is in the Battle Royal.

The Fink (he is announcer): And now its time for our first match of the night, this match is the battle Royal match and the only way to win the match is to throw all superstars over the top rope and both feet must touch the floor. Making his way to the ring Mr. Kennedy.

Mr Kennedy Storms to the ring telling fink to shove off that he can’t announce and the only reason he is announcing is because Kennedy isn’t and he is wrestling.

Kennedy: My name is Mr. Kennedy (*pause*) Kennedy…!!! And I am going to win the royal rumble and 2 people in the rumble have won it already, in the last year I have beaten 7 count them seven world champions and tonight I will do the same I will win the battle royal than the royal rumble.
Because my name is MR. KENNNEDY! …… KENNEDY. The lights go back on (they were dimmed as usual) and the Fink speaks again.

Fink: And His opponent Umaga. (umaga’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.) And his opponent Goldust (the same the music hits and he makes his way to the ring.) And his opponent Eugene (again the same) and his opponent Booker T (comes to the ring) and his opponent Rick Flair (comes to the ring) and his opponent Kenny (comes to the ring) and lastly his opponent Batista! Huge crowd pop as he comes to the ring.

The bell rings and the match begins.

MATCH 1 - BATTLE ROYAL FOR NUMB 30 # SPOT FLAIR VS KENNEDY VS BATISTA VS KENNY VS EUGENE VS BOOKER T VS GOLDUST VS UMAGA

he got banned so i doubt it plus didnt use correct name for Gregory Helms and has dead wrestlers in it, not very credible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back