• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE: Bigger and Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenaFan93

Cena made Benoit tap!
This will be my second BTB ever on these forums. Here is all of the information and preview for the first show!

~WWE Championship~
~Shawn Michaels defeated John Cena ©~
~Referee: Mike Chioda~
This match went on for a good 15-20 minutes. The crowd was hot all night, and they were crazy for this match…and its outcome! The match was a test for both men. Michaels new that Cena would be looking for revenge after he super kicked Cena on RAW last week. Cena delivered some sweet revenge by landing an FU on Michaels, but Michaels was in the game tonight and kicked out of TWO FU’s!! Cena was going for a third FU, but Michaels fell back behind Cena and landed some Sweet Chin Music as Cena turned around for the bittersweet victory! Michaels posed for the crowd with the belt in hand as Lilian Garcia announced that he was the winner of the match!

~Battle of the Billionaires~
~WWE Intercontinental Champion Umaga (w/Armando Estrada & Vince McMahon) defeated ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley~
~Special Guest Referee: Stone Cold Steve Austin~
The crowd wasn’t really into this match. Both Lashley and Umaga were really sloppy in the ring. The match ended when Umaga gave the Samoan Spike to Lashley for the win. After the match, Trump sat in the barber’s chair, but then he and McMahon began laughing and shook hands! IT WAS AN APRIL FOOL’S TRICK!! Lashley, Umaga, Armando Estrada, and Stone Cold look on with surprised looks on there faces. Stone Cold gives both McMahon and Trump a Stone Cold Stunner and drinks beers with Umaga, Estrada, and Lashley. Umaga snaps and gives Stone Cold the Samoan Spike! Lashley then puts Umaga on his shoulders for the Dominator, but he throws Umaga into Stone Cold and walks off with his ECW Championship over his shoulder to boos from the crowd.

~Money in the Bank Ladder Match~
~Edge defeated Mr. Kennedy, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, King Booker, CM Punk, & Randy Orton~
~Referee: None~
The match began with Edge in the middle of the ring and all other seven around him. They all beat down Edge, which forced EMT’s to have to take Edge out of the match early on. By the end of the match, both Finlay and Matt Hardy had been put through a table, Kennedy had been low blowed twice, Jeff Hardy had jumped off the top of the ladder three times, and Orton had become Mr. Money in the Bank. It was down to Orton and CM Punk on the top of the ladder. They were slugging it out until Orton pushed Punk off, who fell on top of Finlay. Edge then ran back out and up the ladder. Edge punched Orton and they punched back and forth. Edge poked Orton in the eye and grabbed the briefcase!! He then knocked Orton off of the ladder with the briefcase!

~Lumberjill Match~
~WWE Women’s Championship~
~Melina © defeated Ashley~
~Referee: Jack Doane~
Both Melina and Ashley were on their game tonight. The match was full of Melina and Ashley trying to push the other out of the ring so that the Lumberjill’s could have a go at them. Melina won the match when the heel Lumberjill’s distracted the referee and Nitro entered the ring and landed that spinning Leg Drop on Ashley! He then escaped through the crowd and Melina pinned Ashley to the mat! After the match, the face Lumberjill’s and Ashley left the ring in disappointment. As the heel’s were celebrating, Molly Holly came through the crowd and confronted Melina. Nitro stepped in front of Melina just incase Holly tried to do something fishy. The rest of the heel divas left the ring, leaving just Nitro, Melina, and Holly. Holly signaled that she wants the Women’s Championship and then leaves the ring.

~World Heavyweight Championship~
~Batista © defeated The Undertaker~
~Referee: Nick Patrick~
There two great SmackDown Superstars put on an awesome twenty minute match that left all of the fans buzzing. Their were several very nice spots throughout the match, including Batista kicking out of the Chokeslam and Undertaker being put through a table via the Batista Bomb. The match came to an official end when Undertaker punches out of the a third Batista Bomb attempt and landed a Tombstone Piledriver, in which Batista surprisingly kicked out of! Batista ducked a clothesline attempt, and landed the third Batista Bomb for the victory! Undertaker’s undefeated streak is now over as he is now at 14-1. Batista hikes up the ramp posing with his belt while Undertaker looked on from the ring. Undertaker throws a temper tantrum and kicks the bottom rope. He even choke slammed the referee! ‘Taker then did his cut-throat pose to the fans as he receives a mixed reaction.

~WWE United States Championship~
~Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP) defeated Chris Benoit ©~
~Referee: Charles Robinson~
This ended up being a very brutal and physical match, but I guess that was to be expected. MVP at one point tried to cheat by using brass knuckles, but that back-fired as referee Charles Robinson caught him and about disqualified him! Benoit took advantage here and was in control for the rest of the bout. Throughout the match, MVP landed a Big Boot on Benoit and even applied a Crippler Crossface of his own on Benoit! In response to that, Benoit received a near fall after landing the Playmaker, which is dubbed as MVP’s finishing move. The match came to an official end when Benoit went for the Diving Headbutt, but MVP rolled out of the way and landed the Playmaker for the victory!

Battle of the Monsters
The Great Khali defeated Kane
This match was pretty much the official piss break of the evening. Khali absolutely dominated Kane throughout the entire match. The match consisted of an absolute squash of Kane. Khali won after a Two-Handed Chokeslam.

~WWE RAW Roster~
~Male Superstars~
*Carlito
*Charlie Haas
*“The Masterpiece” Chris Masters
*“The Rated R Superstar” Edge
*Eugene
*“Hacksaw” Jim Duggan
*Jeff Hardy
*John Cena
*Johnny Nitro
*JTG
*Kenny Dykstra
*Lance Cade
*“The Legend Killer” Randy Orton
*“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair
*Robbie McAllister
*“Hot Rod” Roddy Piper
*Rory McAllister
*Shad
*“HBK” Shawn Michaels
*Shelton Benjamin
*Stone Cold
*Super Crazy
*The Great Khali
*Trevor Murdoch
*“The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga
*Val Venis
*Viscera

~Female Superstars~
*Candice
*Maria
*Melina
*Mickie James
*Torrie Wilson
*Victoria

~Managers~
*Armando Estrada (manages Umaga)

~Tag Teams/Stables~
*The World’s Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin)
*John Cena & Shawn Michaels
*Cryme Tyme (JTG & Shad Gaspard)
*Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch
*The Highlanders (Robbie McAllister & Rory McAllister)

~Champions~
*WWE Champion: Shawn Michaels
*Intercontinental Champion: Umaga w/Armando Estrada
*Women’s Champion: Melina
*World Tag Team Champions: John Cena & WWE Champion Shawn Michaels

~Injured Superstars~
*Triple H (Torn quad, out until mid-summer months)

~Officials~
*Mike Chioda- Main Event
*Marty Elias- Male Mid Card
*Jack Doane- Women’s
*Chad Patton- Lower Card

~Backstage Authorities/Announcers~
*Vince McMahon: Chairman of the World Wrestling Entertainment
*Jonathan Coachman: Executive Assistant
*Lilian Garcia: Ring Announcer
*Maria: Backstage Announcer
*Todd Grisham: Backstage Announcer
*Jim Ross: Play-by-Play Announcer
*Jerry “The King” Lawler: Color Commentator

~WWE SmackDown Roster~
~Male Roster~
*Batista
*The Boogeyman
*Chris Benoit
*Daivari
*Deuce
*Domino
*Finlay
*Funaki
*Chavo Guerrero
*Gregory Helms
*Kane
*Brian Kendrick
*Mr. Kennedy
*Paul London
*Matt Hardy
*The Miz
*Shannon Moore
*Jamie Noble
*Montel Vontavious Porter
*William Regal
*Scotty 2 Hotty
*Dave Taylor
*The Undertaker
*Jimmy Wang Yang

~Female Superstars~
*Jillian Hall
*Kristal Marshall
*Ashley Massaro
*Michelle McCool
*Vickie Guerrero

~Managers~
*Cherry (Deuce ‘N’ Domino)
*Queen Sharmell (King Booker)
*Ashley Massaro (London & Kendrick)

~Tag Teams/Stables~
*The Hardy’s (Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy)
*Deuce ‘N’ Domino with Cherry
*Paul London and Brian Kendrick with Ashley Massaro
*William Regal and Dave Taylor

~Champions~
*World Heavyweight Champion: Batista
*WWE United States Champion: Montel Vontavious Porter (MVP)
*WWE Tag Team Champions: Paul London and Brian Kendrick
*WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero

~Injured Superstars~
*King Booker (Meniscus tear, chronic elbow strain and sprain, expected to return in June
*Mark Henry (Promos are airing for his return)
*Rey Mysterio (knee surgery)

~Officials~
*Mickie Henson- Mid-Card matches
*Chris Kay- Squash matches
*Jim Korderas- opening matches
*Nick Patrick-Main Event matches
*Charles Robinson- Upper-card matches

~Backstage Authorities/Announcers~
*Vince McMahon: Chairman of the World Wrestling Entertainment
*Tony Chimel: Ring Announcer
*Steve Romero: Backstage Announcer
*Michael Cole: Play-by-Play Announcer
*John “Bradshaw” Layfield: Color Commentator

~WWE RAW Preview- April 2nd, 2007~

Last night at the biggest stage of them all, WrestleMania 23, dreams truly did come true as in the main event, Shawn Michaels overcame the odds and knocked off the John Cena to once again become WWE Champion! We have been told that the new WWE Champion will open up the show tonight on RAW to talk about his win. Will John Cena make an appearance?

Also last night on the biggest stage of them all, the owner of the WWE himself and the most famous billionaire in the world, Donald Trump, pulled the ultimate April Fool’s joke on all of the WWE fans. They are actually great friends! But, this backfired as Stone Cold stunned both McMahon and Trump! Umaga and Estrada then had enough as Umaga snapped and unleashed hell on Stone Cold! Then, we were all under the consumption that the ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley would help Stone Cold, but he simply through Umaga into Stone Cold and walked off to jeers from the crowd! Tonight, Umaga will be in action against Jeff Hardy, but will Stone Cold make an appearance?

Note: I will edit color/bold/underlining later on tonight! I have the show done and I will post it on Monday! I plan on having all shows up on time, so check back here every Monday and Friday to see everything unfold...

This is WWE: Bigger and Better, see you next time!

Hey mate, good luck with your show(s), and it's great to see another open on Book This!

I like what you've got going here, the only critique I may have at this point is that I thought you'd have Bobby Lashley on one of your rosters after the way you made a point of his actions at the end of battle of the billionaires.

Anyways, as I said, looks good. I will review your show when it goes up Monday, and would appreciate if you do the same. Mine also goes up this Monday

It looks good man, i like the storyline twists you've got going on, im looking forward to the first show!!

Thank you both for the comments, I really appreciate that a lot. Someone wanted to know about what show Lashley and some of the other ECW Extremist's will be on. Expect Elijah Burke and Kevin Thorn to debut on RAW soon and Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, and Snitsky will all be appearing on the first episode of SmackDown.

Here is the preview for RAW April 2nd, 2007. Enjoy! The show will be posted tomorrow. The SmackDown preview will be posted Thursday and the show Friday. I have already begun working on Backlash as many matches will be announced on RAW this week!

~WWE RAW Preview- April 2nd, 2007~

Last night at the biggest stage of them all, WrestleMania 23, dreams truly did come true as in the main event, Shawn Michaels overcame the odds and knocked off the John Cena to once again become WWE Champion! We have been told that the new WWE Champion will open up the show tonight on RAW to talk about his win. Will John Cena make an appearance?

Also last night on the biggest stage of them all, the owner of the WWE himself and the most famous billionaire in the world, Donald Trump, pulled the ultimate April Fool’s joke on all of the WWE fans. They are actually great friends! But, this backfired as Stone Cold stunned both McMahon and Trump! Umaga and Estrada then had enough as Umaga snapped and unleashed hell on Stone Cold! Then, we were all under the consumption that the ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley would help Stone Cold, but he simply through Umaga into Stone Cold and walked off to jeers from the crowd! Tonight, Umaga will be in action against Jeff Hardy, but will Stone Cold make an appearance?

~Confirmed Matches for RAW!~
WWE Intercontinental Champion Umaga .vs. Jeff Hardy (Non-Title)
WWE Women’s Championship Number One Contenders match
Molly Holly .vs. Candice

Tune in at 9/8 CT to see all of this and more unfold!

Love the twist and turns you made to WM23, and i'm looking forward to your first show, i'll review whenever it's up, good luck man!

Here is RAW #1! Enjoy!!

~WWE RAW- April 2nd, 2007-Results~

“Wanna Be Loved…” by Papa Roach blares through the PA system. As that finishes, the pyrotechnics blast through the arena, causing the fans in attendance to go wild at the sight! The camera pans the crowd and they are looking hot for the show tonight!

Ross: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to WWE Monday Night RAW! We are coming to you live from the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio hot off the heels of one of the most exciting WWE Pay-Per-View’s off all time, WrestleMania 23! I am Jim Ross, sitting alongside my fellow Hall of Fame member, Jerry “The King” Lawler!

King: You certainly are correct JR! WrestleMania 23 was the best WrestleMania in recent history and tonight, you will see some of the fallout from that huge extravaganza!

“Sexy Boy” hits in the arena and the fans are all on there feet! Shawn Michaels appears from behind the curtain to very loud cheers from the fans in attendance!

Garcia: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the NEW WWE Champion, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels!

Michaels shakes the fans hands as he walks down the aisle with the WWE Championship on his shoulder. He enters the ring with a huge smile on his face and skips around a few beats and then poses, doing his old bent-knee pose! He grabs the microphone from Garcia and prepares to speak.

Michaels waits for the crowd to die down before he speaks.

Michaels: Last night at WrestleMania 23, on the biggest stage of them all, your’s truly, defied the odds! Your’s truly defeated John Cena! Your’s truly is now at the top of the food chain! Your’s truly, the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, is now the WWE Champion!

The crowd pops at the words of the new champion.

Michaels: You know, a few years ago, before I returned to the WWE, I never thought that I would wrestle in front of all of you fans again. My doctor had told me that because of my back, that I would never be able to wrestle again.

The crowd is silent…

Michaels: Well tonight, my former doctor is in attendance. In fact, I will bring him out right now, ladies and gentlemen, Doctor Robert Cefni!

A very built man walks to the ring from the back. He has doctor’s clothes on and a stethoscope around his neck along with a doctor‘s mask over his mouth. He enters the ring and keeps his distance from Michaels.

Michaels: Dr. Take a look at my right shoulder and tell me what you see!

Dr. Cefni takes a look and stares back at Michaels.

Michaels: What do you call that?

The doctor looks at Michaels and picks him up on his shoulders! He then lands the Fireman’s Carry similar to John Cena’s FU! The doctor then removes his mask to reveal…the former WWE Champion John Cena! The crowd boos Cena as he continues the attack on Michaels with punches and kicks to the stomach of Michaels. Cena then lands another FU and then takes off the doctor clothes and throws them in the crowd.

Ross: I can’t believe what I am seeing, King! John Cena has just gotten some oh so sweet revenge on the WWE Champion!

King: I can’t say that I blame him!

Ross: Let’s send it to the lovely Maria in the back standing by with Molly Holly!

The camera switches to the back where Maria and Molly are standing in front of the RAW Television.

Maria: Hi. I am Maria. I am standing by with the newest diva on the RAW roster, Molly Holly! Molly, last night at WrestleMania 23, you returned to the WWE and confronted the Women’s Champion, Melina. You now have a chance to face Melina for her championship at Backlash. What are your thoughts?

Molly: You wanna know my thoughts? Maria, the last image that the WWE fans really have of me is when Victoria shaved my head bald! That was the most humiliating and most embarrassing moment of my entire career! And tonight, I will prove to Victoria, I will prove to Candice, and most of all, I will prove to Melina, that you can never underestimate anyone with the last name of Holly!

The camera fades off into a…

Commercial Break

We come back to WWE RAW by going straight to the announcer’s booth.

Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome back to Monday Night RAW! We have already had one hell of a night so far and we have just gotten started! Following the events that occurred between the WWE Champion Shawn Michaels and John Cena earlier in the night, we can now confirm that at Backlash, we will all witness Cena .vs. Michaels 2!!

King: And we can tell you only this folks, if you saw their first bout last night, then you would be ordering Backlash on April 29th only on Pay Per View!

At this point in the broadcast, “Wild Samoan” hits in the arena and the WWE Intercontinental Champion makes his way out to the ring accompanied by his manager.

Garcia: The following non-title contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, being accompanied to the ring by Armando Estrada, from the Isle of Samoa, weighing in at 348 pounds and standing 6 foot 4 inches tall, he is the WWE Intercontinental Champion, Umaga!

Umaga enters the ring end poses while sticking his tongue out for the WWE fans. He looks around at the crowd until “Enigma” hit’s the loudspeakers and the fan-favorite of the match walks out to the ring.

Garcia: And his opponent, weighing in at 225 pounds and standing 6 foot 1 inches tall, Jeff Hardy!!

Jeff Hardy keeps his distance from Umaga upon entering the ring.

Ross: It appears as if Jeff Hardy is still suffering from those death-defying jumps off of the top of the ladder last night!

King: I’m sure he is JR! Not only did he plunge off the ladders, but he did that three consecutive times!

Ross: Jeff Hardy, King, really is one of the best athletes and the most dare-devilish people that I have ever witnessed before my eyes!

~Match 1: WWE Intercontinental Champion “The Samoan Bulldozer” Umaga (w/Armando Estrada) .vs. Jeff Hardy (Non-Title)
The match begins with a lock-up and Umaga easily powers Hardy into the ropes. Umaga launches Hardy into the opposite ropes and lands a shoulder block as Hardy comes back. Umaga picks Hardy up and gives him a body slam. Umaga speaks in Samoan to the crowd and then turns his attention back to Jeff Hardy. Umaga sends Hardy into the corner and then crunches him in the corner with an Avalanche Splash! Hardy falls to his behind in the corner. Umaga runs to the other side of the ring and taunts before running back to Hardy and crunching him with his huge ass! Umaga picks Hardy up and lands the Samoan Spike! The referee is right there to count the pinfall
3!!!

Winner: WWE Intercontinental Champion, Umaga!!

Umaga celebrates in the ring with Armando Estrada as the crowd reacts with jeers. A crowd favorite tag team, Cryme Tyme, then come from the crowd and attack Umaga from behind! JTG chases Armando away and then they focus on Umaga. They beat Umaga down and then lands their finisher, the G-9, on Umaga! The crowd is hot for Cryme Tyme as they pose and leave as Umaga seethes in the ring.

Ross: I can’t believe what the hell I am seeing, King! It took two people, a tag team, to take down one Samoan Bulldozer!

King: And you can only guess at how Umaga is going to feel the next time he comes across Cryme Tyme!

Ross: Well, coming up later tonight in the main event, the World Tag Team Championships will be on the line as champions John Cena and WWE Champion Shawn Michaels put their titles on the line against the Self-Proclaimed World’s Greatest Tag Team!

King: I hope that match delivers JR, but coming up next, former Rated RKO member Randy Orton will be in action!

Ross: We will be right back!

Commercial Break

We come back to WWE RAW with “The Nature Boy” in the ring “wooing” to the fans of RAW! “Burn in my Light” then hits to jeers from the crowd. He enters the ring and looks at Eugene before he climbs the second rope and does his infamous “Destiny” pose.

~Match 2: Randy Orton .vs. “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair

Match Ending: Flair is down and Orton is in control. Orton uppercuts Flair a few times and then knocks some punches into Flair. Orton sends Flair off of the ropes and lands a knee to the gut of Flair with enough force to flip Flair over! Edge is then seen walking down the ramp way as Orton notices. Orton starts to argue with Edge as Flair is getting up in the background. Flair rolls up Orton from behind for the victory!
Winner: Ric Flair

Following the match, Orton grabs a microphone. He says that he is sick of Edge screwing him out of all of his matches. He challenges Edge to a match at Backlash with his Money in the Bank briefcase of the line. Edge declines the offer and tells Orton to look behind him. The Great Khali is there! He chops Orton across the head and then gives him the 2 handed choke slam to an actual face pop from the crowd! Edge grabs the mic and accepts the offer now!

Commercial Break

We go backstage where Cryme Tyme is walking the halls. They are talking about how they attacked Umaga and if they think they might regret it later. JTG and Shad begin arguing as Coach walks up to them. Coach says that they better quit the bickering because at Backlash, they will compete in a handicapped match against Umaga! He also adds that one of them will compete against Umaga live next week on RAW! Cryme Tyme start arguing over who it will be. Ron Simmons walks into the picture and lets out the weekly “Damn!” as we go ringside!

“Never Underestimate” hits and Molly Holly walks out to the ring followed by “Let Me Show You” and the appearance of Candice!

~Match 3: Molly Holly .vs. Candice~
Winner faces Melina at Backlash for the Women’s Championship
Match Ending: Melina had made her way out to the ring minus Johnny Nitro and was contently watching the match. Candice kicks Molly in the gut and goes for a hurricanrana, but Holly reverses it into a powerful power bomb for the inevitable three!
Winner: Molly Holly

After the match, a brief staredown ensues between Molly Holly and the Women’s Champion Melina. No fighting occurs as Melina walks to the back and Holly signals that she wants the Women’s Championship.

Commercial Break

We come back to RAW and Coach is on the screen and announces that Edge .vs. Randy Orton at Backlash for Edge’s briefcase has been made official. But Coach says there is some sort of a twist. There will be a Special Guest Referee for the match! Coach says that we will all find out who it is next week right here on RAW!

We come back to ringside and “Generic” hit’s the PA system and Kenny Dykstra hit’s the ring followed by “I Spit in the Face…” and Carlito enters the arena to a loud pop.

~Match 4: Kenny Dykstra .vs. Carlito

Match Ending: Dykstra goes for a superplex from the top rope, but Carlito elbows Dykstra and pushes him off. Carlito then lands a flying elbow from off of the ropes! Carlito waits for Dykstra to get up and when he does, Carlito lands the backcracker for the victory!
Winner: Carlito

Carlito celebrates after the match and we follow into a commercial break!

Commercial Break

A graphic appears on the screen as we return that says former ECW Extremist’s Kevin Thorn and Elijah Burke will debut on RAW!

~Main Event: World Tag Team Champions John Cena & Shawn Michaels .vs. The World’s Greatest Tag Team

Match Ending: Michaels was in trouble as he went to tag in Cena, but Cena jumped off the apron and walked to the back, leaving Michaels high and dry! Haas enters the ring and him and Benjamin land the super kick into German finisher and win the World Tag Team Championships!!

Haas and Benjamin celebrate with the new titles as Michaels looks on pissed. You can see him mouth the words “Cena, you son of a bitch!” as we go off the air!

Quick Results
-Umaga defeated Jeff Hardy
-Ric Flair defeated Randy Orton
-Molly Holly defeated Candice
-Carlito defeated Kenny Dykstra
-World’s Great Tag Team defeated Shawn Michaels & John Cena

WWE Backlash
April 29th, 2007

WWE Championship
Shawn Michaels © .vs. John Cena

Handicapped Match
Cryme Tyme .vs. Umaga

Winner gets the Briefcase
Randy Orton .vs. Edge
Special Guest Referee: ????

WWE Women’s Championship
Melina © .vs. Molly Holly

More matches will be added to the card in the coming weeks!

Yo I'm liking what you got there I think the whole Edge/Orton feud is bound to happen, probbably tonight on Raw in that hadicaped match,any way the show is good and I like how you brought back Molly Holly nice to see a real womens competitor in your book this. I am a little disapointed@ how you ended 'Takers undefeated streek, all though I like that you kept Edges. I like how you made Cryme Tyme atack Umaga in the WWE they would have made Cryme tyme atack and then Umaga would just domanate them.

Umaga defeated Jeff Hardy: Basicly a WWE style Umaga squash which I don't really like but I like how Umaga got his ass handed to his by Cryme Tyme hope you give them some direction.

Ric Flair defeated Randy Orton: IMO Too predictible, WAY too much like WWE's current stroyline and Flair on your roster and beating quility opponents isn't something I like very much, but hope you can drag out new twist to the Orton/Edge thing.

Molly Holly defeated Candice: Thank Gawd! Molly won, is byfar the more talented women and hope's she goes on to defeat Melina for the championship.

Carlito defeated Kenny Dykstra: WAY too shrot for something between these two, wish you would have wrote it in full so I could get a better feel for it, but it was okay.

World’s Great Tag Team defeated Shawn Michaels & John Cena: Overjoyed WGTT got the upset win over HBK and Cena and I also love that Cena "turned" his back on HBK I love heel Cena and maybe with this little change you could make the fued between the two fresh.

Overall: Not too creative as it follows the WWE a little too closely for my liking but the changes you made was awesome, hope you really let loose in the next couple of shows and "dare" to be different, also I think you have a good writting style but some of your matches need to be longer to grab people's attention IMO, overall I thought it was a good first show and i'll diffenetlt check out the next, keep it up.

Thank you for the review, Showtyme. I hope you keep reading/reviewing this BTB. Here is the SmackDown Preview. SmackDown results will be posted tomorrow. There will be some news posted up later today as well.

~WWE SmackDown- April 6th, 2007-Preview

Last Sunday on the biggest stage of them all, Batista overcame the surmountable odds and defeated The Undertaker, ending ‘Taker’s streak as undefeated at WrestleMania. The Undertaker has demanded a rematch following the temper tantrum he threw after he lost at WrestleMania. Will he want the match this week or will he wait a while?

Another domination happened at WrestleMania also as RAW’s The Great Khali absolutely dominated SmackDown’s Kane. Early reports are saying that Kane will be in attendance this week on SmackDown. Will Kane be looking for revenge on Khali?

Several reports are also saying that former ECW Extremist’s Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, and Snitsky will be making their way over to the SmackDown brand of WWE. Theodore Long has reported that he has something in store for those three men. What will it be?

For all this and much more, tune in to Friday Night SmackDown 8/7 CT on the CW Network!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back