• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Alumni Page

TheStone42

Dark Match Winner
I am a constant looker at the WWE site for the Superstar pages, especially the Alumni. Great wrestlers are included such as The Rock, Randy Savage, Batista and Yokozuna. There are also some not-so-great Superstars of the past like the Gobbledy Gooker (lol) and Boogeyman. My question to you is who should be added on?

I'd go with Booker T (just returned), Diesel (just returned), Shane McMahon, Bam Bam Bigelow, Tully Blanchard, Rick Martel, Road Warrior Hawk (Animal is already on why not Hawk), Nunzio (back as a referee but not on screen), Val Venis (backstage personell), Finlay (just got removed from SmackDown page today), Paul Bearer (also removed from SmackDown page today), and Muhammad Hassan (they have worse).

For those wondering where the Alumni page might be, here's a link:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwealumni

The wwe alumni page is for superstars/divas/managers etc that are on good terms with wwe, and not in a rival company like tna

personally I think it is a good way to pay respect to the guys.

I think only stars should be on the list though, honestly not many people care about boogeyman or jamie noble

Finlay still works for WWE, so that might mean he will be appearing on screen soon.

The thing with the Alumni page is it's kind of like a HOF for those who aren't really in the HOF or ever going to be. Like their "where are they now", it's a little bit of recognition. But it's right to cycle names every now and then so other people can get some focus.

Sadly WWE doesn't like inducting dead wrestlers into the HOF, even if they do deserve it, so some guys like British Bulldog, Yokozuna etc are in here instead... As for Hawk, he and Vince never particularly got on so that might be something to do with it.

Finlay still works for WWE, so that might mean he will be appearing on screen soon.

The thing with the Alumni page is it's kind of like a HOF for those who aren't really in the HOF or ever going to be. Like their "where are they now", it's a little bit of recognition. But it's right to cycle names every now and then so other people can get some focus.

Sadly WWE doesn't like inducting dead wrestlers into the HOF, even if they do deserve it, so some guys like British Bulldog, Yokozuna etc are in here instead... As for Hawk, he and Vince never particularly got on so that might be something to do with it.

O because I'm sure Curt Hennig, Eddie, Big John Studd, Junkyard Dog, Peter Maivia and Gorgeous George (Who died a good 47 years before being inducted) were all dead when they were inducted.

Heck the Hall of Fame was originally created to recognise Andre, who as you can guess was dead by this time.

So as you can see what you said is merely a lie.

There are many living wrestlers who aren't in the Hall of Fame either, they'll be inducted sooner or later but they can't just add them all. Bulldog is bound to be inducted in a suitable timed fashion.... i.e. if Wrestlemania is Canada bound then that looks the ideal opportunity for example

i think it should be every one that has ever steped in to the wwe.why not have every one, including chris benoit. i dont think it should matter what they have done or where they are(tna). they made it to the big show ,wwe. or why not have superstares that have been in wrestlmainia. i was looknig at that superstar site for the first time today(tna fan). one question? why is stone cold not there?

Stone Cold isn't in the alumni section because he is in the HOF.... I noticed that once you are announced to go in, you are taken from one section and put in the other, look at HBK

to be honest... i'd rather the living be inducted into the Hall of Fame before the dead. this way they at least get a chance to enjoy the accolades. i'm sure people like Bulldog and Yokozuna will get in there...it just doesn't matter right now WHEN. they're not gettin' any older.

personally i'd rather see people like Jake the Snake Roberts, Demolition, LOD (at least Animal is still with us), Bruno Sammartino and Randy Savage get inducted as soon as possible. who knows how much longer they'll be with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back