WWE advertising during Impact

NatureBoyFig4

Dark Match Winner
Well, well, well: I thought a WWE lackey (Heyman) just said TNA "wasn't even a consideration" to the wrestling industry. If that's so, why are they running a DX commercial during Impact? Ha!

Don't be surprised if Paul Heyman continues to "shoot" on both WWE and TNA during ECW programming. That is what would happen if ECW were actually seperate from WWE.

but why would haymen shoot on wwe. after all the only reason ecw is back is because of Vince. heyman did nothing.

Thats incorrect ^

Heyman DOES have full control over writing the ECW shows, HOWEVER they have to be screened by the WWE creative team who then make whatever changes they see fit. Heyman most definitly does something.

As for WWE advertising during Impact, this is exactly what TNA need to do during RAW/SmackDown/ECW. They need to run some quick simple adverts for their product that the average wrestling fan will see, and thus this will encourage them to check out TNA Programming.

Although costly, I believe this would be a wise investment for TNA.

Heyman DOES have full control over writing the ECW shows, HOWEVER they have to be screened by the WWE creative team who then make whatever changes they see fit. Heyman most definitly does something.

After Tueday's show, I thought Heyman was out sick and Vince "had to write it." The Zombie? A stripper? That's not ECW.

The majority of that was added to the show by the Sci-Fi Network and the WWE Creative Team

clever though wasnt it?
WWE advertising on iMPACT! did a world of good for TNA. if its associated with the WWE, more people will watch. Maybe TNA and WWE less hostile in the future? or more ad have a WWE vs TNA PPV....

Sean :D

seaneth said:
clever though wasnt it?
WWE advertising on iMPACT! did a world of good for TNA. if its associated with the WWE, more people will watch. Maybe TNA and WWE less hostile in the future? or more ad have a WWE vs TNA PPV....

Sean :D
Wha?!:blink:

TNA was advertised during WWE once too, its just advertising - I don't think the promotions are really into it.

Steve said:
Thats incorrect ^

As for WWE advertising during Impact, this is exactly what TNA need to do during RAW/SmackDown/ECW. They need to run some quick simple adverts for their product that the average wrestling fan will see, and thus this will encourage them to check out TNA Programming.

Although costly, I believe this would be a wise investment for TNA.
What he was saying was that Heyman did nothing to bring ECW back. It is all WWE and Vince. Although you are right that Heyman does write the shows, it sucks that WWE creative staff sees over it and all. The zombie and the stripper had nothing to do with Heyman and that's for DAMN SURE!

zero said:
TNA was advertised during WWE once too, its just advertising - I don't think the promotions are really into it.

Zero's right, plus having each company advertised during the others is good publicity for both brands, getting new fans to watch both shows

im in australia and the channel that shows wrestling is FOX8 and we only get tna PPV (they just came. used to show impact but stoped if ppv's go well impact will come back on air. so far they have been getting great buy's)
and there are tons of TNA ad's when WWE is on. they only show the tna ads when a WWE show is on. but they some times show it on other shows mainly fighting or action ones and all the sport channels.

tna is better than both wwe and the new ecw. I was a hardcore fan of the old ecw when heyman was actually calling the shots now he is nothing more than a figurehead to vince mcmahon

NatureBoyFig4 said:
Well, well, well: I thought a WWE lackey (Heyman) just said TNA "wasn't even a consideration" to the wrestling industry. If that's so, why are they running a DX commercial during Impact? Ha!

um because TNA is a wrestling show derr lol here on OZ they run TNA PPV commercials every add break for RAW and SD!

who cares i watched impact last week and it sucked ass it feels too much like wcw but not the good wcw the shitty wcw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back