WWE 2K16 Discussion

Discussion in 'The Media Hub' started by Savior of Silence, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Savior of Silence

Savior of Silence Occasional Pre-Show

2. Blade

Blade "Original Blade"

I understand that they can't fit in everyone with their tight deadlines. And it was probably WWE who told them who to exclude. But yeah, the DLC thing is a bit odd.

I'm disappointed the women aren't in there, especially Sasha. But it's not the end of the world, and this is still the WWE game I've wanted the most since the Smackdown series.

3. BestSportsEntertainer

BestSportsEntertainer I Don't Need No User Title

I don't understand why they can't get everyone in the game. It's not that big of a deal, but it is a little frustrating.

It's not going to cause me not to buy the game, but it will force me to use up some of the CAW slots.

4. Kodo Sawaki

Kodo Sawaki Championship Contender

Dunno why they are not included in DLC but their thoughts are that it probably wont affect sales. So why should they bother with adding additional characters if it would cost more for practicly almost no gain.

5. Messiah

Messiah WWE Champion

The woman aren't used very much anyways... It's better they're not in the game, saves more room for other people. Not 1 diva in WWE i would use in the game.. Like the guy above said it won't affect sales.. I'm not buying it but i didn't plan on getting it from the beginning anyways, simply because the game seems to be a disappointment every year now.

6. Wally Dangerously

Wally Dangerously Living Room Champion

Honestly, I may not buy this because of the Horsewomen's exclusion. I expected Charlotte to be included at least.

Great legends roster otherwise though. I'm digging Haku's 'fro.

7. Trill Co$by

Trill Co$by Believes in The Shield!

How do people still have problems understanding this? It's not as simple as you might think. All the programming it takes to make sure each and every character works and plays the way they're supposed to in every situation is quite the task to produce. And it's not like WWE games are the only fighting games who've done this. Soul Caliber, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and many other franchises will unveil both Disc and DLC characters before the game release, and believe it or not all characters are programmed long before the game's even released.

8. HollyWoodHale

HollyWoodHale Dark Match Jobber

How are you guys getting along in the career mode?

I'm in year 5 and only had like 3 storylines beside from starting my own feuds.

I like the game but this mode is very repetitive

9. Piss Bucket

Piss Bucket Future British World Champ

I'm in the third year of career mode with my Kurt Angle CAW, currently trying to get into a feud with Kevin Owens for the NXT title, I did have and lose a title match ages ago, but I've neen kicking Kevin Owens's arse on both NXT itself and Superstars, and not been given a title match even though I'm still #1 contender.

10. King Patrick Star

King Patrick Star K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed

In WWE Universe mode and Play mode, can you play as:
    Larry Zbyszko
    Arn Anderson
    Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
    Dustin Rhodes
    Tatsumi Fujinami
    Ric Flair
    The Bushwhackers (Butch Miller and Luke Williams)
    The Natural Disasters (Typhoon and Earthquake)
    The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall)
    Harlem Heat (Booker T and Stevie Ray

11. tdmoon

tdmoon Pre-Show Stalwart

If anybody who frequents this board has any advice on this game, I'd sure appreciate it. I got it a few days ago and am already mothballing it unless I can figure out a way to make it playable for me. Hate to think I wasted fifty bucks but haven't had even five minutes of enjoyment with it yet.
    I've been trying the career mode, have wrestled about twenty-five matches and lost every single one. Nearly every one has been a complete squash and many I didn't even get more than two moves in. Yes, I know I suck but if somebody can clue me in on how to suck a bit less it would be a great help. I'm not expecting to beat it or even be good at it but it would be nice to at least be able to do a move every once in a while and have some fun.
    If there is a way to change the difficulty to easy, it would help but doesn't seem to be able to adjust.

I submitted this post just a couple minutes ago and have already lost a match just in that brief time. I tried fourteen moves and twelve of them were reversed. Tyler Breeze clotheslined me three times, kicked me once and pinned me in under two minutes, lol.

12. King Patrick Star

King Patrick Star K. O. T. R. 2007 -€“ Team Undisputed

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but I can't seem to find how to create a custom Championship Title Belt on the XBOX 360 version. I wanted to create the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belt with different side plates. Is this feature not on the XBOX 360 version??