WWA: The Eruption with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
WWA: The Eruption
Date: April 14, 2002 (Taped April 13, 2002)
Commentators: Jeremy Borash, Disco Inferno

Back to these guys again for their third of five PPVs. It’s been about two months since the last show and we have a new world champion in the form of Nathan Jones who won the title about a week before this show. We’ve also got a vacant Cruiserweight Championship as Eddie Guerrero went back to the WWF so it’s mini tournament time! Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Forerunner of TNA But With Even Less Star Power

It's kind of a shame as the first show wasn't terrible. Somehow these guys would get Sting for their next two shows.

I'm anti-hardcore when it's done at random. I'm definitely not a fan of Foley's deathmatch stuff and have no interest in watching it. Stuff like his hardcore matches with HHH were based on their hatred for each other. If it's story driven I can live with it far easier. Also the matches were usually better.

I saw their Sydney show once. My first live event and there was a wardrobe malfunction in the women's match. Also, Bret Hart did a sharpshooter in the cage for no reason.

Foley never makes it off the indies without violence for the sake of violence.

I just watched the first episode of British Boot Camp. WWE is definitely going to steal a lot of things from this. Things I learned: apparently I find working class English accents unattractive, knickers in a twist is a vastly superior saying to panties in a bunch and drunken "fights" over the number of twitter followers are hilarious.

Episode 2: I would :lmao:, I guess faces are a little different in England. I thought Marty was the heel for most of the first episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back