• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WW Money In The Bank: WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Fourway Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
It was announced earlier that New Day will defend the tag titles in a Fatal Fourway match at MITB against Enzo & Big Cass, the Vaudevillains and Gallows & Anderson.

This should be a pretty fun match and I see New Day retaining. Of course, it's always possible they could drop the titles but I've just always figured they'd drop them in a traditional tag team setting, possibly at SummerSlam as it'd mark almost a full calendar year since they'd won the titles.

At any rate, I do see them retaining and ultimately dropping them at SummerSlam to Gallows & Anderson.

At any rate, I do see them retaining and ultimately dropping them at SummerSlam to Gallows & Anderson.
I agree. Gallows and Anderson are the best options to take the tag titles from New Day, and I also don't see it happening until Summerslam. I was kind of worried that wwe was going to be lazy and give Anderson and Gallows a title match, have them beat New Day and be done with them.
Its looks like wwe may have given some thought into this, hopefully they don't prove me wrong.

As for as the match itself, I expect nothing but good things. Too many great teams to not have anything other than a match in the running for match of the night.

It's definitely gonna be interesting to see what happens with this match at MITB. When this was announced I saw it going the other way. New Day doesn't get pinned, but Doc & Karl win the tagstraps. This would also give the Bullet Club some cred in their feud w/Cena. I would hate to see the Vaudevillains get pinned again so soon in their WWE career.

I'm pretty optimistic about the tag team division. It's getting awfully deep all of the sudden with the addition of The Club, Vaudevillains, Enzo & Cass, and Shining Stars. However, I'd personally rather see the Dudleyz in this match instead of the Vaudevillains. They've got a feud going with E & C, so it just makes sense. Not to mention, VV lost their title match at Extreme Rules.

Nonetheless, things are looking up when The Usos aren't even in the title picture. I'd really like to see Harper & Rowan team up again when Harper comes back from injury. They deserved to go over in that feud with The Usos a couple years back in my opinion. They put on some grest matches.

I agree that The Club will dethrone New Day eventually at Summerslam. Possibly E & C, but I think they'll go with a heel team.

This could be the most unpredictable Fatal four way match for the Tag Championship we have seen in the recent years. Because the Tag division used to be so depleted and out of 4 there used to be 2 jobber teams. This time, there seems to be more unpredictability. I don't see The New Day retaining the championship as they have surpassed the record reign. Now it is the right time to put the title on other teams and build some good storylines. BTW, I'm really glad that The Usos were left out of this match. Ever since they returned to action and this "family and blood" thing, that was pretty boring and they never got a reaction. Glad the new teams are getting the much needed rub.

By the way, when was the last time we had at least a dozen (count 'em) tag teams on the roster? Yes, a few are random singles wrestlers paired together, but that's always a good way to spark a failing wrestler's career. Look at Kidd and Cesaro when they were paired up.

The New Day
Gallows & Anderson
Enzo & Big Cass
The Vaudevillains
The Usos
The Dudley Boyz
Lucha Dragons
The Ascension
The Shining Stars
Golden Truth
Breezedango
Social Outcasts

Not to mention Harper & Rowan if they are paired up again, and American Alpha rumored to be moving up to the main roster before long. Great job by WWE to make tag team wrestling matter again. Teddy Long's nipples are rock hard.

Now if only they would bring back the classic championship belts.

Seems like an easy way to transition the belts off New Day with the least appealing team (The Vaudvillans) taking the fall.

Gallows and Anderson win, Enzo and Cass will have to wait a while.

This could be the most unpredictable Fatal four way match for the Tag Championship we have seen in the recent years. Because the Tag division used to be so depleted and out of 4 there used to be 2 jobber teams. This time, there seems to be more unpredictability. I don't see The New Day retaining the championship as they have surpassed the record reign. Now it is the right time to put the title on other teams and build some good storylines. BTW, I'm really glad that The Usos were left out of this match. Ever since they returned to action and this "family and blood" thing, that was pretty boring and they never got a reaction. Glad the new teams are getting the much needed rub.

Usos need to turn heel bad. If only they joined The Club, they could be the equivalent of what the Young Bucks are in BC since they like to do superkicks like them.

I agree. Gallows and Anderson are the best options to take the tag titles from New Day, and I also don't see it happening until Summerslam. I was kind of worried that wwe was going to be lazy and give Anderson and Gallows a title match, have them beat New Day and be done with them.
Its looks like wwe may have given some thought into this, hopefully they don't prove me wrong.

As for as the match itself, I expect nothing but good things. Too many great teams to not have anything other than a match in the running for match of the night.

I could see it. New Day retains at MITB. Faces Gallows and Anderson at Battleground and retains. Then, loses the titles at Summerslam.

I think it's time for WWE to show their commitment to the tag team division and by next year's MITB PPV... there needs to be a Tag-Team Championship MITB Briefcase! Can you guys imagine the carnage of a 4-team or 5-team MITB ladder match plus the threat of a tag-team cash in for a year... It's time!

First of all, this isn't just about the Enzo and Cass getting the pinfall after the Rocket Launcher. In fact some footages shows that Anderson's shoulders were up before the three count. But apart from that, there were lot of other botches too happened in that match.

None of these wrestlers seemed to have chemistry I. that ring last night. Mind you, I like all four of those teams and they're pretty good competitors except for the last night. I reckon the reason is that they tried too many spots which didn't get quite well.

1) Kofi Kingston and Enzo botched Trouble of Paradise as Enzo fell on the floor holding his head before he got hit.

2) The Vaudevillians stood in the ring blandly most of the times which seemed quite awkward. Their finished was meant to be a spot but it didn't seem like one.

3) Whilst Big E had Anderson over his shoulder, Gallows just stood there waiting for Big Cass to get into the ring.

4) Anderson and English stood on the ring apron for quite some time, waiting for Big E to get into the ring and hit one with his running spear. That was boggling because they both stood there doing absolutely nothing

A lot of other miscommunication and mistimings in that match. My question is, is this because of 8 competitors inside the ring and tried to give us some glorious spots? They should've kept it simple, shouldn't they? I just think the tag title match was the worst on the show last night. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back