• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WTF is up with today?

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
So I get to bed at 6am...a little earlier than I've normally been lately...and I'm thinking "that's good, I'll get some extra sleep and be really refreshed by tomorrow". 10:30, I hear the doorbell ringing in rapid fire. RING RING RING RING RING RING - at least 11 times. Since I'm the only one home, and I'm a deep sleeper that can sleep right through my phone ringing, I naturally think something is wrong, so I jump out of bed, throw some pants on, and run up the steps (all the while listening to two dogs bark, one with a lower pitch and the other with a higher pitch...that screws up your head in the morning) to find that there's one of these "Have you met GOD??" pamphlets and some ******* is walking to the next house. I should've gone outside and told him to go to hell for waking me up lol. As deep of a sleeper as I am, and how I normally don't need much sleep at all, if you wake me up in a rush, it fucks me up for the whole rest of the day, if not longer.

On top of that, having the heater on for the first time in months has kicked up dust and sucked out the humidity in the house, so my lips and hands are drier than hell and my allergies are killing me. Watery eyes, stuffed up nose, bit of a "dizzy headache" sinus type of feeling....

The dogs are acting like idiots that need to be let out far more often than they normally need to.

Its another one of those "ask Tony" days, and I always feel bad if I don't try to help people if they come to me with a problem despite the day I'm having. But for everyone that isn't taking apart of "ask Tony day", they're being obsessively argumentative and stubborn. If you are the only one that does something and it gets screwed up, clearly you screwed it up, and not even a child will believe the old "well, it wasn't me" excuse when it could not have been a single other person. No use in arguing, you're wrong, admit it and fix it.

So on and so forth with various other things.

So what's up with today? Full moon or something? Or am I the only one having a bitch of a day? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back