Wrestling Torrents...

OzzyMac

Dark Match Jobber
I'm lookin for some helpful information on downloading wrestling clips using Bit-torrent. I have a membership at xtreme wrestling torrents but don't really understand Bit-torrent all that well. Just looking for advice to not get thrown out of there. Stuff I need to know:

What program should I use (usually use BitComet but it's banned there)?

What do I do to make myself a "seeder"

How do I upload a torrent?

Anything else you think might be helpful...

Oz

Im not familar with the site so bear with me, I don't know what they will accept for progs but Azureus and Bitlord are good to use if you can't use Bitcomet: just dl a torrent, start it and it will leech with the dl in progress, after its downloaded completely you'll become a seeder: Again Im not familar with the site but there should be a upload link around the navigation area, or might only be available to the ones running the site im sure they have a troubleshooter page located somewhere on their page that will help you with anymore questions you might have. I hope this info will help you and also make sure your ports 6881-6999 are open if your using a router or behind a firewall to ensure full BT dl speeds

P.S. If your downloading any other material that maybe copyrighted, I would recommend going through a proxy server, to make it harder for your computer to be tracked. I, myself am going through proxys in Hong Kong and then Kuwait, it wont noticeably slow down your internet connection to much if your using cable, or DSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back