Wrestling Revolution Project

The Dragon Saga

Whale in a Teardrop
GeekWeek.com is reporting that Fergal Devitt, who wrestles as Prince Devitt, has been signed as the 11th member of the Wrestling Revolution Project. Other names set for the new promotion are MPV, Colt Cabana, Shawn Daivari and more.

I remember at the start of the year hearing that some guy from New Line Cinema was looking to begin a professional wrestling company because he was disgruntled by the mainstream companies and the product they were putting out. I also remember how he asked for donations to get the company running.

But lately I've seen these little revelations pop-up. He began with Colt Cabana, then he got Ken Doane or formerly Kenny Dykstra, who has hugely improved since leaving WWE. MVP followed, and then Davari, Chris Dickinson whose getting a pretty good amount of recognition on the indepedant scene was after him, some others are also signed.

But Prince Devitt?? That shocked the shit out of me. Being from Ireland I remember watching Fergal in these shitty little leisure centres in-front of like two-hundred people, competing on cards with Sabu, Rene Dupree and Nigel McGuinness. Hes gone on to become a huge name in Japan, but the fact that hes signed up to join this thing really is surprising and its really kind of taking my eye.

I enjoy following independant wrestling promotions, especially ones who have the right idea in mind and I don't remember a company accumilating such a well remembered/known roster before even starting before. And they have more to come.

Just incase people want to drop a line on this, said I'd make a thread. It'll be viewable on JustinTV and they'll be shooting from a fairly big arena for independant shows, think it fits near 3,000 people.

What is Justin TV? An how do I watch it if its not an American channle or is it? I also don't know and want to watch ROH if there is a way to do that online can someone tell me please.

As for this I really want to watch it as I think the roster is looking pretty damn good. I have a lot of interest in this promotion and I hope that it takes off. An I hope this leads to them getting better wrestlers and eventually guys from ROH or PWG and even AAA to join in on them. As for the arean HA I'm a TNA fan and if they pull in that many people on their first shoots then I feel bad for TNA. I also hope they do that whole thing they were saying the want to give their interpertation on what wrestling should be. I hope that means great wrestling and good story lines with more wrestling than promo times.

Sounds good and if anyone can tell me how I can watch this and ROH please tell me whether through here or private message. Thanks

I like what I'm seeing with WRP so far. With each roster reveal it peaks my interest even more. I'm not expecting it to draw huge numbers, but, it seems like it could be a very entertaining product. Here's to hoping they find some success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back