Wrestling Q & A Session with PSachkovsky

PSachkovsky

U mad bro?!
I hope the moderators won't mind me opening such a thread. I'd be glad to tell you all my views on professional wrestling, and on anything in this business. I might be young, but I'll be glad to chat and answer question, that maybe some people would like to ask me. So feel free to ask me anything...;)

You are really not that interesting. I'm not either, but at least I admit it.

Did I ever thought I am superstar or some stuff like that? :icon_neutral: There's nothing wrong in sharing your opinions. If you think you aren't interesting, good luck with that. Every person has something interesting in him, whether you believe it or not. What you think of yourself, is what you'll become eventually.

I've read one of your threads and so I ask: Are you Milenko?

Hold up, hold up, hold up.

Seeing as Kevin Nash was a 'controversial' figure in professional wrestling, and is considered to be arguably one of the greatest big men in wrestling, do you think he deserves a Hall of Fame induction?

In my opinion, he should. I didn't like his complete power control behind the scenes in WCW, but he will be remembered by me as a great big man. Probably one of the few big guys, that could put on a show, and make every segment/promo look amazing.

My most memorable moment of him is his feud with Triple H, back in 2003. Probably the best matches during that year. Also favorite feud would be him against The Undertaker.

Explain yourself right here. I love Kevin Nash. Wait, I loved him in TNA. PCS was good shit but I can't justify this. Justify yourself.

Explain yourself right here. I love Kevin Nash. Wait, I loved him in TNA. PCS was good shit but I can't justify this. Justify yourself.

You can't justify me saying his feud with Triple H in 2003, was great? You actually going to say, it wasn't? With all the great build-up, and the way both men played out that rivalry, that was in Hell in a Cell match, and a singles match. The way they build-up the fact that Triple H, who was a major heel back then, turned his back on both Shawn Michaels, and Kevin Nash at the same time.

Yeah, I am going to agree with your thinking that there were many other great feuds. But give me one feud that is good ever since he left the WWF back in 1996. Give me a good feud, outside of the parameter of nWo vs Horsemen. Give me one feud that deserves to get mentioned.

That feud was only great if knew about the kliq before Nash left for WCW. I don't believe they ever had an on screen alliance like HBK/HHH did. Nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about for a good month. Plus their HIAC match sucked.

You can't justify me saying his feud with Triple H in 2003, was great? You actually going to say, it wasn't? With all the great build-up, and the way both men played out that rivalry, that was in Hell in a Cell match, and a singles match. The way they build-up the fact that Triple H, who was a major heel back then, turned his back on both Shawn Michaels, and Kevin Nash at the same time.

Yeah, I am going to agree with your thinking that there were many other great feuds. But give me one feud that is good ever since he left the WWF back in 1996. Give me a good feud, outside of the parameter of nWo vs Horsemen. Give me one feud that deserves to get mentioned.

1. The buildup was just for the smarks. Most of that shit went way over about 98% of their heads. They didn't know that HHH and Nash were friends? How is the average fan going to know that?

2. Their match at Judgment Day was atrocious. It actually made Steiner/HHH at the Rumble earlier that year look like Steamboat/Savage. HHH basically ducked Nash for eight minutes and *****ed out by using a sledgehammer. Their HIAC match was just as atrocious as well.

3. HHH turned his back on Michaels in July 2002, nine months before he did on Nash. That's not at the same time.

4. I'll take his feud with Samoa Joe over anything remotely associated with HHH.

[YOUTUBE]FM1mh3qf3Y4[/YOUTUBE]

It was a sort of a feud, but a short lived one, but stilla feud. And it had two matches, one in which Shawn Michaels was the special guest referee, and the other was the Hell in a Cell match, with Mick Foley as referee.

Shawn Michaels didn't referee the first match. I thought a Kevin Nash historian like you would have gotten that. HBK and Flair were advertised for that match as being in the corners of Nash and HHH respectively. Hebner booted them out before Nash and HHH even got in the ring.

That feud was only great if knew about the kliq before Nash left for WCW. I don't believe they ever had an on screen alliance like HBK/HHH did. Nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about for a good month. Plus their HIAC match sucked.

Nobody knew? Are you for real? If it have happened today, than yes, nobody would ever understand what they all talking about. But c'mon now, back in 2003 everyone still knew The Kliq, and everyone knew the friendship Nash, Hall, Triple H, HBK and X-Pac have. So telling me stuff like 'nobody knew what they were talking about' is a bit insulting toward the fans intelligence. :suspic:

YOUR COMMENT RELATES TO THE MATCH NOT THE FEUD.

Shawn Michaels didn't referee the first match. I thought a Kevin Nash historian like you would have gotten that. HBK and Flair were advertised for that match as being in the corners of Nash and HHH respectively. Hebner booted them out before Nash and HHH even got in the ring.

Yeah my bad. LOL. Anyhow, the match still was great, and the build up around those matches was great. The only reason it didn't get 'over' with the fans, it's because it was done right after few Triple H vs HBK matches, and people wanted to stick to that feud. And when Nash interfered, the fans were asking themselves "WTF?!", because they didn't expect that. And the matches 'sucked' only because the fans wanted more of HHH vs HBK.

Nobody knew? Are you for real? If it have happened today, than yes, nobody would ever understand what they all talking about. But c'mon now, back in 2003 everyone still knew The Kliq, and everyone knew the friendship Nash, Hall, Triple H, HBK and X-Pac have. So telling me stuff like 'nobody knew what they were talking about' is a bit insulting toward the fans intelligence. :suspic:

The internet was not as prominent in 2003 as it was in 2011 in that also terrible Nash/HHH feud. Nobody and I mean nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about, regardless of that the matches were fucking terrible. Nash and HHH never had an on screen friendship.

The internet was not as prominent in 2003 as it was in 2011 in that also terrible Nash/HHH feud. Nobody and I mean nobody knew what the fuck they were talking about, regardless of that the matches were fucking terrible. Nash and HHH never had an on screen friendship.

Yeah, but Triple H mentions time and time again, that he was best friends with Nash. Thus letting the uneducated fans know that they are best friends in real-life.

I remember loving Triple H vs Kevin Nash at the time. Though I refuse to watch any of their promos or matches again for fear of being wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back