Wrestling Merch You Wanted To Get

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
We've all wanted to get some sort of wrestling merch, but for whatever reason (not enough money, got into the team/superstar to late etc) you didn't and the things are really hard to find. I know Sam managed to get a hold of the NES Cena shirt which he wanted. Which ones did you guys want??

I always wanted a Beer Money t-shirt. I'm actually not fussed. One or the other would suit me fine

de972d29.jpg

beer_money_large.jpg

We've all wanted to get some sort of wrestling merch, but for whatever reason (not enough money, got into the team/superstar to late etc) you didn't and the things are really hard to find. I know Sam managed to get a hold of the NES Cena shirt which he wanted. Which ones did you guys want??

I always wanted a Beer Money t-shirt. I'm actually not fussed. One or the other would suit me fine

de972d29.jpg

beer_money_large.jpg

I have the second one in your post.

I always wanted this one, but I didn't pull the trigger. The reason why I didn’t get it was because I didn’t like the order of the Championship Title Belts. What I wanted was, from left to right, WCW, WWE, ECW. I sure regret it!!

!BgwNPcw!Wk~$(KGrHqUOKjcEsBJjYv)mBLGkRfnlfw~~_35.JPG

Dreams do come true.

Still can't find Punk's ribs shirt though:

w3XJ4vj.jpg

I'd always assumed that was just an emo/goth shirt from Blue Banana or something for some reason.

Another one I wanted to get was this one

13536fa3-1.jpg

I was so close to getting it on ebay as well. I was busy that day and couldn't make another bid :(

The Randy Orton RKO shirt with the NWO design, and the AWA World Heavyweight Championship belt.

Bret Hart's sunglasses

The Rock's Brahma Bull Championship Belt

Randy Savage's WrestleMania 8 Hat

The ring ropes from the 1992 SummerSlam

The chairs used from announcers on the first WWE RAW episode

The microphone Stone Cold did his "Austin 3:16" promo (I was there also, and I was 5)

One side of any part of the 4 sides of the Hell in a cell structure used at In your house: Bad Blood 1997

The Ruthless Aggression WWE Championship

...yeah I get carried away sometimes...

HEAD.JPG

I suppose I could have just stolen a mannequin head, but it just wouldnt have been the same.

The Attitude Era WWE title belt with the original WWF logo on it. Ones with the WWE logo just don't cut it for me.

96.jpg

But I see there are loads of tutorials to make these, so I know who I'm going as for Holloween.

Will end up looking more like 2014 Matt, though.

96.jpg

But I see there are loads of tutorials to make these, so I know who I'm going as for Holloween.

Will end up looking more like 2014 Matt, though.

Jeff himself explained how to do them on his last WWE DVD.

011c0113-1-1.jpg

You can get this on eBay for £25 but I'm generally skint so I'll probably get it when I have some disposable income

I also want this.

$_3.JPG

This may sound hipsterish but I'd love to wear it out just to take the piss out of the whole Obey thing

vLhANit.jpg

Or am I reading too much into this?

It's A Conspiracy.

I dunno ribcage t-shirt designs are cool so they're bound to keep coming back in with different variations. Like skulls.

Or it could be a tribute to CM Punk

I also want this.

$_3.JPG

This may sound hipsterish but I'd love to wear it out just to take the piss out of the whole Obey thing

You'd wearing a wrestling t-shirt to take the piss out of the obey thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back