• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestling Forums Poll

What do you Want the Layout of the Wrestling Forums to be?

• Stay the Way they Are

• Put them Back the way they were

• Change them to the new System

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay since there have been a few questions about the layout of the WWE Forums, I am going to let you guys decide how you want it laid out. I know a few people have said something about, and I suspect there are probably others that are not happy about the way things are set out now, so I propose this.

We change the Forums up a little…

World Wrestling Entertainment – Regular WWE Discussion
Sub Forums – RAW, Smackdown and ECW – Places to discuss specific Brands, this would also include any PPV Discussion, each PPV would get its own Thread when it was coming up, and so forth.

TNA – Would work the same way as the WWE Forums, just one for TNA.

Spoilers – This could do one of three things, either a) stay as it is, as one big Wrestling Spoiler Forum. b) be deleted altogether, and have Spoilers posted in the regular Forums, but Marked as Spoilers or c) have one for TNA and one for WWE.

The rest would stay the same.

We could go with this method, leave it as it is, or even go back to the original layout, I’ll add a Poll to this so you can all decide on what you would prefer, I think that’s fair?

Question..

If we go back to the old Method.. Will there be a PPV and Spoilers sub forum for each brand of wrestling.. Such as Tna and ECW?

We could do it for TNA, but probably not ECW. Since they havent actually had a PPV yet, and there arent exactly a hell of alot of spoilers to do with ECW.

Alright I voted C... With choice C regarding spoilers. But having them as a Sub forum with each brand of wrestling :)

Just thought I'd give this a bump. I'm going to give it a few more days, then discuss everything with Dysturbed and go from there.

We need to make this more apparent for the regular posting population cause I don't get the impression that too many different people have viewed this thread. There are 87 views but it may be the same people multiple times.

I would suggest possibly making this an annoucment becuase after all it effect the whole fourm and its psoters.

The new system will work much better in my opinion, it sounds great and therefore has my vote

I'd imagine that actually having this thread in the place where wrestling posters post would do wonders. I'll move it if nobody views it today.

I personally liked the old system because I'm a firm believer in if it ain't broke dont fix it because in the old system everything had a place and there was a place for everything. with each forum having its own SF for spoilers and PPV's it meant you didn't have everything being thrown into one big forum so to speak. But whatever everyone votes is best for the forum

pastie out

Personally I would like sub forums for each WWE brand, and for each to have it's own P.P.V. section. I think their should be one forum for spoilers that would contain every company/brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back