Wrestling Fan Challenge

Trill Co$by

Believes in The Shield!
Here's a challenge for everybody...

Starting after Survivor Series and all the way until the final bell of TLC, I want to challenge anybody who is brave enough to not look at spoilers, dirt sheets, or anything like that. If you have to talk about wrestling on the forums, then do it in a non-spoiler or non-smark section (like this one) and use your inner mark.

Recently, I've done this with Raw and Smackdown and I find myself going back into my childhood stages. Maybe the lack of spoilers is making it more fun to watch.

I don't read spoilers anyway unless something really big happens but I only will spoil myself on that segment.

I like and have tried this myself. You're right it is more fun, but as far as shutting everything out sometimes it's impossible, especially with all of my wrestling buddies on twitter. Talking to the right (wrong?) people, you'll catch more spoilers faster than even dirt sheets and websites can give. But it is a good idea and I love going back & just enjoying wrestling like I did as a kid and not always be a "smart".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back