Wrestling And Your First Thought

Ferbian

Has Returned.
No this is not a thread about what you first thought of wrestling before you began watching it or at the start of beginning to watch it.

We probably all have one specific person, specific match, promotion, event, pay per view etc. that we think of when we think of wrestling. We have different things we associate with wrestling. It can be anything from Hulk Hogans debut in WWF to TNA going head to head with WWE on January 4th.

The question however is - What is the first thing you think about when you think wrestling?

Right now the first thing I think about would have to be either Wrestlemania or The Nexus. Mostly because Wrestlemania. Well it's Wrestlemania. The biggest event in the wrestling business now. Perhaps even ever (I don't know if Wrestlemania was smaller than starrcade back in the days).

And The Nexus is one of the hottest storylines going on right now. Also the leader is one of my favorite superstars now. Wade Barrett and The Nexus overall has really caught my attention and I would definitely be thinking of them as one of the first things if I switched my thoughts toward wrestling.

My first thought is Jeff Hardy delivering a swanton bomb to Randy Orton from 20 feet up onto the Raw satge. The best paperview was Wrestlemania. One of the big moments for me was Batista Vs Undertaker. this is one of the first wrestlemainias i saw so it was amazing for me.

The first image that jumps to mind for me is The Rock standing on the turnbuckles, doing his "smelling the air" pose, with the title belt held up and the camera swinging round him, with the camera bulbs flashing. An epic scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back