WrestleZone members as.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
I've decided to start a series of threads in the Bar Room, where i create lists of WZ members as film, tv, video game characters and comic book characters as well.

All you have to do is put your name down here in this thread by a specific deadline, which is this Wednesday, afterwards i will compile the list of names and create a new thread with the list of whatever i've decided on.

Members list:

Myself (J-Dogg)
KB
FTS
Adam08
Mr.Steve
Via Armbar
Doc
Luther_Hull
tHHHunder
Барбоса
Nitafrong
Kashagi
Razor
Blade
Falkon
INDYjon22
Little Jerry Lawler
Stinger
CH David
Theo
TheOneBigWill
Dagger Dias
Riaku
Dewey
Freddy
Sparky
Matt Fox
Lee
funnykay
Scotty
Echelon
Phoenix
Lord Sidious (giving him a shit character)

Ok then, im hoping to get quite a few people to sign up for it, but after the first list is done i will use this thread as the sign up thread, so for the next list people, who didnt sign up by the deadline can sign for another list.

Some of the characters i pick for some of you will be random as not all of you i interact with regularly but the members i know enough of i will find a character designated to you.

If I don't get included in this I'm going to cry at my ever increasing irrelevance.

Oh wait, all you have to do is sign up? Yeah, I'm in.

My first list will be a video game list, i won't say what game it is, but its in the the gaming category.

Thanks for signing up everyone, hope to get a few more sign ups.....Anyone mind if i put Lord Sidious in these lists and give him shit characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back