WrestleZone gives credit to Reddit and even links to their website again

Crocker

Dark Match Winner
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/764335-undertaker-photos-matches-for-nxt-next-week

Jeez, what is the point of going to WrestleZone when Reddit has all the news?

"A few photos recently surfaced on Reddit allegedly revealing the Undertaker may be dealing with some sort of injury, as speculated by him using crutches in the photos.

The first new (see here) photo on the Reddit thread did show Undertaker with crutches, but many people called the photo into question since the barista standing next to him was wearing a walking boot. The second photo (see here) in another thread shows Taker with another fan outside, but Taker is using the same set of crutches as in the first photo.

It should be noted that there was another similar story this summer about Undertaker needing a cane to walk around, but it was later debunked as the person in the photo with him said it was his cane, and Taker was just using it as a photo prop and checking it out.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/764335-undertaker-photos-matches-for-nxt-next-week#WzqLRwXOAwDBCCkw.99"

I don't blame you for continuing, because you unfortunately get a reaction, but please, please stop. Please.

I agree. Why does anybody create multiple alts here and stick around when they don't have a reason to? Beyond me.

Jeez, what is the point of going to WrestleZone when Reddit has all the news?

Because the whole "Reddit vs. Wrestlezone" thing only exists in the angst-ridden mind of a young teenager waging a years-long campaign against the users of a website who won't accept him, so there's no reason to make a choice between the two.

ALRIGHT FINE! YOU'VE PRESSED AND YOU'VE PRESSED AND YOU'VE FORCED ME TO COME OUT AND ADMIT MY PROBLEM!

I'M ADDICTED TO WRESTLEZONE! I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT WRESTLEZONE! IT'S AN OBSESSION AND I APOLOGIZE!

What are you jerks getting for lunch? I forgot to bring my lunch to work today so I gotta buy something. Looking for ideas here, folks.

What are you jerks getting for lunch? I forgot to bring my lunch to work today so I gotta buy something. Looking for ideas here, folks.

Pepperoni Jalapeno Sriracha Hot Pocket with a bag of plain M&M's and some gummies on the side. As for ideas there's a Fazolis next to my office. That is where I go if I forget to bring a lunch. Any good places near where you work?

Pepperoni Jalapeno Sriracha Hot Pocket with a bag of plain M&M's and some gummies on the side. As for ideas there's a Fazolis next to my office. That is where I go if I forget to bring a lunch. Any good places near where you work?

There's a couple little bars and such. Food is decent enough, but really greasy, as bar food always is.

Plain M&M's. Never heard them referred to like that before.

Boss bought everyone Pizza from Costco today.

Plain M&M's. Never heard them referred to like that before.

If they aren't Peanut or any of the other varieties they are Plain M&M's. That's what everyone here calls them. I haven't heard anyone say Milk Chocolate M&M's in ages. Even when I was a kid in school we called them the "regular" ones.

If they aren't Peanut or any of the other varieties they are Plain M&M's. That's what everyone here calls them. I haven't heard anyone say Milk Chocolate M&M's in ages. Even when I was a kid in school we called them the "regular" ones.

I say M&M's if they're the normal ones. Then Peanut or Crispy M&M's for the others. Crispy M&M's are my favourite though.

Peanut butter and chocolate is good. I haven't had them before I'll have to check them out. Over here though American chocolate and drinks are expensive for what they are.

Peanut butter Kitkat Chunky are what it's about.

Not sure if it's different in other countries, but here they're in an orange package.

The best M&M's were a seasonal exclusive they have done in the past for Valentine's. Plain M&M's but with a Strawberry shell. Absolutely amazing. They had a Dark Chocolate variety a while back too with Raspberry shells, I loved those but haven't seen them in about 3 years.

I like these M&M's the best
the-real-slim-shady.jpg

You tell us, person who is currently on WrestleZone.

Makes you wonder doesn't it. Oh I love M & M's too any variety. Now I have to go and see if I have some in the fridge, already ate all the ones I was going to give out on Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back