Wrestlezolympic Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Hey all you talented graphic artists!

With teams USA, Canada, and Japan set (Mexico has to have a playoff), I'd like to ask you all to start developing sig ideas for the teams. My vision is the flag os the country in the background with the busts or body of each of the 5 participants in the foreground, with the captain getting the biggest center space. I'd also like the Wrestlezolympics advertised on there as well. Something small, like "Coming January 2010, The Wrestlezolympics." Maybe a link to that forum.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Here's my submission for the Team USA sig

TeamUSASig.jpg

Theo Mays here. I've been trying my name for the last hour or so and it still won't work so I created this until the guys fixed things around here. I tried my brothers account as well and his won't login either (though that might be my fault, as I'm not quite sure of his password). Either way I have an entrant for Team Japan!

16a4ec4.jpg

Bump.

Gentlemen, some terrific sigs here for Japan and USA. Need the rest of the teams, too. Whomever wants the job, just make and post. We can have more than one per team. The team members are posted in the Wrestlezolympic threads, and if you can make it so clicking the thread brings you to the WZO forum, that's bonus points!!!

I call Canada. Will edit with sig.

EDIT:
teamcanada.png

Here's how to have it link to the forum.
[url=http://forums.wrestlezone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=252][IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj156/The-Freaking-Doctor/teamcanada.png[/IMG][/url]

Here's Samoa:
wtaxk7.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of Afa that would suit it. If you could find one, I will add it.

Seriously, all, these are terrific. Now you may make more than one for a team, it's all ok. There can be several. But these are brilliant. If possible, please link them to the WZO forum.

Thanks again, team!!!

Here's an alternative for the USA team:

76426016.jpg

Played around with it and perhaps it's better:
31063698.jpg

Thought I'd post this as well:
80485237.jpg

Reactions: TLC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online