WrestleRock Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

1. [*]Fail
    [*]Posted yesterday
    [*]Absolute fail
    [*]It is funny, but we can't watch it since you failed
    [*]Fail

Wait a minute. Not long ago, a young man by the name of YungSavage registered at Wrestlezone forum. Not long after it was found out to be a friend of Deadmans, on his computer. Now, Deadman loved Taker, just like this boy, and his friend probably shared with him this affinity. So I have come to a conclusion.

SavageTaker is Deadman, or his friend.

Either way Savage is a multi-account.

Did you really think you could get away with it?

Yeah Sly posted that the other day, it is just brutal. Obviously a remake of "The Superbowl Shuffle" done by the Chicago Bears, I'm not sure which one was worse. I will say though it did remind me how cool of a tag team Hall and Hennig were, they were way too badass to be doing something like this.

Sly posted this yesterday, it's in the Spam zone

I am not Deadmans friend nor m i deadman.i dont even know who the hell that is.i changed the name to SavageTaker,it wasnt originally that you idiot.

And so what if the undertaker is my favorite superstar.

this is the first time i made an account with Wz too.

I am sorry if this was posted yesterday,i didnt realize that.I didnt know because i dont go into the Spam Zone.Again i apologize.

I'm kidding. I call people multi-accounts all the time. Don't worry about it, you're a lot smarter than Deadman.

Jesus fuckin' Christ, you're making me close a thread in the Bar Room. Are you kidding me? I just posted this YESTERDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back