Wrestler Leaks New Guns N Roses Songs!

Randolph H

Pre-Show Stalwart
Independent wrestler, Mister Saint Laurent last Thursday leaked the debut Single for Guns N Roses Chinese Democracy. The song titled "Shackler's Revenge" was supposed to debut on the video game "Rock Band 2".

Last year, Mister Saint Laurent obtained several less notable Chinese Democracy tracks and leaked them. It is believed that the tracks originated by Axl Roses personal managers son's friends whom supposedly stolen the tracks.

The leaked track can be described as hybrid sound that mixes Rob Zombie, Disturbed, NIN, and GNR.

Mister Saint Laurent appears he is going to bear most of the legal troubles from his actions. However he still taunts Axl's personal manager (and family) and GNR's new manager Irving Azoff through his website: mistersaintlaurent.com.

According to Axl Roses personal friend Sebastian Bach, Chinese Democracy is going to be 4 Albums of Grandiose, Death Metal, and Appetite for destruction songs.

Songs that have leaked:

Better
Chinese Democracy
Madagascar
IRS
If the World
Rhiad and the Bedouins
The Blues
TWAT
Catcher in the Rye
Shackler's Revenge
Untitled Track

According to billboard.com Azoff is in negotiations with retailers for exclusive distribution rights.

Mister Saint Laurent and friends have claimed that their are more out there.

Shouldn't this be in the music forum??? Anyways I like Guns & Roses but Axl has looked pretty rough lately(drugs are bad) and I just dont know if this new song will live up to all the "hype".

I really do not think this should be in Backyard Wrestling. Who is this wrestler? Why is he not in Prison for this? I don't even know if I am excited at all for this album. Its too late to impress. All they will do is tarnish their already rocky history. I Kinda wish though that it wouldn't be leaked so it would get the proper start off that it would deserve.

I remember a few years ago it was reported that a bunch of the new GnR songs got leaked to the net, those songs were absolute shit, and I don't even know if they were really even new GnR songs

that aside there is no way Chinese Democracy will ever live up to the massive hype that has been built up over the years, in fact I don't think people much care about it anymore to tell you the truth, I'll be surprised if this album ever comes out

I remember a few years ago it was reported that a bunch of the new GnR songs got leaked to the net, those songs were absolute shit, and I don't even know if they were really even new GnR songs

that aside there is no way Chinese Democracy will ever live up to the massive hype that has been built up over the years, in fact I don't think people much care about it anymore to tell you the truth, I'll be surprised if this album ever comes out

Shacklers revenge doesn't sound like GNR and is shit, I think the album will come out, but not for a while. My guess is when Axl is in desperate need of cash.

Yeah I'll believe Cd is comming out when Duke Nukem forever comes out.

GNR hired the top manager in the music industry this year "Irving Azoff", It has been confirmed that the "Chinese Democracy Albums" have been turned in to their label. Currently they are working on exclusive rights for retailers to sell the album.

Lol there still prolly gonna pull a bs. Axl aint that poor yet. Make us wait for another year or so. Hype it find somthing wrong with the cover or whatnot and set it back for another 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back