Wrestlemania XXXII - Eight Diva Tag Team Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Something I wasn't aware of is that, on the Raw pre-show, an eight Diva tag team match has been added to WrestleMania with the babyfaces consisting of Natalya, Paige, Alicia Fox and Brie Bella taking on Lana, Tamina, Naomi and a partner to be revealed later. I'm guessing that it'll be Summer Rae as she's basically the only other Diva left on the roster.

This match has pure filler written all over it and I'm hoping that it'll be on the kickoff show. The WrestleMania kickoff show is 2 hours, so there's easily space to put two or three matches on it. Unfortunately, the 2 hour show will mostly be made up of recaps reminding us of everything we already know that's led up to the happenings at WrestleMania.

As to who wins, I don't think anyone honestly cares and this probably more than any other match on the card should be relegated to the kickoff show.

This sort of match used to make the main card so I'm happy I don't have to endure this shit at 3am just before the main event.

As much as I can remember, It has been made into a 10 diva tag match with Emma and Summer Rae joining Lana, Naomi and Tamina.

Paige's team has one partner to be named still.

Its a shame for Paige and Natalya though. These both could have booked better.

Its a really a filler match and just for a big payday and should be on pre-show only. Only interested in Paige and Natalya out of these 9.

Pre show please. Andre battle royal and dudleys vs usos already on pre show, can it fit 3 matches? Still leaves 8 for Mania, which is enough. How they spread them out to keep the crowd hit will be interesting.

Pre show please. Andre battle royal and dudleys vs usos already on pre show, can it fit 3 matches? Still leaves 8 for Mania, which is enough. How they spread them out to keep the crowd hit will be interesting.

IMO, Dudleyz vs Usos should be on the main show. They've actually been feuding for a while. I'd have New Day/LON on the pre-show. They should be able to fit 3 matches on pre-show. I think it's 2 hours.

IMO, Dudleyz vs Usos should be on the main show. They've actually been feuding for a while. I'd have New Day/LON on the pre-show. They should be able to fit 3 matches on pre-show. I think it's 2 hours.

Yeah, let's put a bullshit match no one really cares about on the main card over the hottest act in the company, seems like smart business.

If there is one possible positive to come from this match it would be a feud between Emma and Paige. WWE has been developing a bit of depth in the division and outside of the title chase this could be an interesting program. Unfortunately it will likely be a platform to spotlight whatever the hell they are doing with Lana. Side note, this could be one of the last times we see Brie as she is rumored for retirement.

At least the WWE is willing to entertain the possibility of there being some actual depth in the women's division now. That is a start, given that the women's match was actually cut from WrestleMania a couple of years ago because of time restraints.

Truthfully though, this is anything match. The babyfaces will win at a canter in a match that will be lucky to see 5 minutes. It still irks me that Nikki Bella couldn't take part and had to be replaced by Eva Marie. But I guess that Nikki's return should mean a lot more than the pre-show of WrestleMania; she's a lot better than that would suggest.

Eva Marie is in this match as a babyface...wtf? The only logic explanation is that she is going to screw her team and be the heel that no one likes at all,not wrestlers, not fans, no one.

Anyway, it's going to be a boring match, Naomi and Paige deserve better. The heel team wins. And this should be on the pre-show, we have a great women wrestling match for the main show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back