• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania XXVIII AXXESS

DJ Kyo

Hard Rockin'
Ok, I'm a newbie to this.

This will be the first mania I've ever been to, so I'm not quite sure how all this works.

I've got my ticket to mania, got an HoF ticket, and wanted to do AXXESS as well, but holy crap the ticket prices for the VIP sessions are nuts!!

$95 + ticketmaster fees = $131 for ONE VIP session.

From what I've read in years past as well, the VIP sessions sell out on day one, so unless you can get the pre-sale code, you're SOL...

I'd like to get in on Jericho or Edge's VIP session, but really want to know if it's worth the hub-bub. The front of the line pass, ringside at AXXESS, etc...

Thoughts and opinions on the event?

This will be my second Wrestlemania, the first being 24 (obviously by looking at me location).

The fan Axxess was advertised like hell in the Orlando Sentinel newspaper (with Kane as the main focus I might add). I wanted to go to fan Axxess so bad, but my father wouldn't pay for it, so I never got to go. I will be going to WM28 as well, but once again the cost is too high. I did however get a far away view of the wrestler form my sleeting arrangements. From what I saw in a video it seems like a cool event. I have never met a professional wrestler up close before \, so I guess those that pay for it get to meet them and I saw a ring outside for the event in the video. In the gallery of it (I think I saw that either on WWE.com or the tinatron at WM24) there where people getting to walk down a ramp outside and do some sort of fake entrance with replicas of the WWE championship. I t looked cool. Fa Axxess is a great bonus for the attendance audience in my opinion, I just wish I was able to experience it.

The standard ticket is $40+$18 booking fee & the VIP ticket is $95+$36 booking fee, what do you actually get for each price.

Id have to assume the ring matches only come with the VIP price, but as a fellow newbie like the above posters I would like to know off an axxess veteran what you get to see inside the exhibition.

Also is it all ticket only? as im only going to be able to afford the standard ticket a bit closer to the event, and if the standard tickets do sell out before I go, is there a possibilty you can pay on the entrance door to get in for a standard entry.

I wonder if there is a stall inside where you can get your WWE title nameplates engraved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back