WrestleMania XXVI: TM vs. The 4th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
TM vs. The 4th

TM was selected first so he picks the first match and makes the first prediction. The 4th then makes his prediction for the first match then selects the second match and makes his prediction. Alternate until the card and predictions are complete. Post completed cards with predictions in the Predictions thread.

Matches:

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho (c) vs. Edge

Streak vs. Career
The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

WWE Championship
Batista (c) vs. John Cena

Money In The Bank
Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Jack Swagger vs. MVP vs. Matt Hardy vs. Evan Bourne vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Kofi Kingston

Unified WWE Tag Team Championship
ShowMiz vs. R-Truth and John Morrison

Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon

HHH vs. Sheamus

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes

Rey Mysterio, Jr. vs. CM Punk

**This Thread Is To Be Used By TM and The 4th Only**

I've always thought you start by picking (for example): Cena 1

I follow by picking my choice for your match: Batista 1, and then pick a match. Edge 2.

You then reply to that, and then pick another match.

Am I wrong?

TM vs. The 4th

TM was selected first so he picks the first match and makes the first prediction. The 4th then makes his prediction for the first match then selects the second match and makes his prediction. Alternate until the card and predictions are complete. Post completed cards with predictions in the Predictions thread.

According to this, you pick the first match and your pick of the winner. I give my pick of the winner for the match that you chose, and then pick the second match.​

Never played like that before. We can, it makes no difference really, just wanted to pick in order I thought would win.

Bastista 1

Sheamus 6

It doesn't matter to me at all. I was just making sure that I've been understanding the rules. None of your picks interferred with mine so its all good.

Are we starting over or do you want to continue with that we got. It's your call. If you want to continue, could you make a post with all of the picks you have already decided and I'll do the same to avoid any confusion.

TM's Picks

Undertaker 9
Hart 8
Edge 7
Sheamus 6
Christian 5
Showmiz 4
Batista 1

Post your first 8 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread