WrestleMania = Written In The Stars.

The Rob

Telling me I'm invincible..
[YOUTUBE]QEmB9wmf7MY[/YOUTUBE]​

Okay, it seems it's a safe bet that last night the WWE announced with this promo that Tinie Tempah Featuring Eric Turner - Written In The Stars will be one of, if not the official theme song for WrestleMania XXVII. Once the song hit, I marked out, big time. In many respects it made my night. I adore this song, not just because of the shout it loud and proud chorus Turner belts out but because it's a way of Tempah explaining how difficult it was for him to get to where he is. A similar story for many wrestlers who will be on the card for WrestleMania in Atlanta?

Just interested in what you all make of this choice of theme song for WrestleMania. Personally, I'm still marking out over it. :D

I liked it, but I'm glad to see any UK rap or grime artist get mainstream recognition. Not a bad choice at all!

I have an excuse to listen to this song religiously until early April. Having said that, I probably would of done so regardless.

[YOUTUBE]I2T-yPiuQXw[/YOUTUBE]

The full version just incase you haven't heard it yet.

Meh, it's a perfect fit lyrically, but visually it just doesn't blend together, the music and the wrestling..but it's a great song...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back