Wrestlemania Travel Packages

TooCorporate2doWhatsRight

Dark Match Jobber
Purchased 3 platinum package tickets on Monday, got a receipt for the purchase, but haven't received any further information beyond the confirmation of payment.

Anyone else in the same boat? Is this normal?

Never purchased mania travel packages before.

"All WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Package tickets plus a Weekend Itinerary will be shipped to the main traveler four weeks (approximate timeframe) prior to the WrestleMania XXVIII weekend. The Weekend Itinerary will contain specific details pertaining to the events included in the WrestleMania XXVIII Travel Package. The main traveler will be responsible for distributing tickets to each guest within group."

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/travel-packages-terms

When I went for 19 and 22 we got the itinerary a few week early and we found out what hotel we were staying at. Then once we got there and checked in we went and had to pick up tickets. But looks like your will be there a few weeks before the event. But what you have seems like all you need/will get till the other things come.

I'd like to at least know where our seats are or if they are even decent. Please don't tell me I have to wait months to find out! :)

Btw, forgive my ignorance.... WM package info is spam or off topic?

this may be a dum question, but is there any way i can buy a ticket without it having to be a travel package?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back