Wrestlemania Theme Songs

Kingofwrestling16

Dark Match Jobber
My question is that over the last 10 or so wrestlemania's they have had theme songs. In your opinon which theme song was best fitted for Wrestlemania.

My opioion was Wrestlemania 23 Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva.

My Way-Wrestlemania 17. Just because it was loud and had swearing in the song,Represented the Attitude Era. Fast Forward 10 years & we have Written in The Stars....

I'm going to go with Drowning Pool's 'Tearaway' at Wrestlemania X8 - a song I still enjoy to this day from an album I really liked when it first came out, shame the band were a bit of a one-hit wonder, but the singer did unfortunately pass away soon after their rise to fame. A fitting song, with the refrain "I don't care about anyone else but me"; quite suitable for the Rock/Hogan feud that was the number one storyline going into 'Mania.

Also, I think this was the first theme song to be performed live at a Wrestlemania event itself, though I could be wrong.

My Way - Limp Bizkit at Wrestlemania 17. Everytime I listen to it on the Rock-Austin video promo or post-WM17 recap video, it just makes the hairs on my arms & head stand up. No other WM theme song has given me that same epic feeling that My Way has, well except maybe Crack Addict at WM 19 but that's also by Limp Bizkit. Would love another Mania theme song done by them but they aren't a PG band.

WM23, Ladies and Gentlemen. I think that was quite possibly the best theme song WWE has ever picked for any event.

My Way

Memory Remains

Ladies & Gentlemen

these are the top three. They each give you a feel for the event. And though Memory Remains was more for End of an Era the fact that it was Generation vs Generation in the top three matches could argue that it belongs here as the tone of that event.

My Way however is the one, featured in the greatest pre match video package of all time (though HBK/Taker and HHH/Taker ones are great) Rock/Austin greatest rivalry and two wrestlers of all time and the greatest WrestleMania in history I think equal to WM28 after this year though or arguably. And well, the song just made sense for Rock/Austin and was kick ass for Mania

I am a fan of the old school themes. I hated when they started using real songs....espeically Wrestlemania. The WM 6-8 theme song was great. Really loved it and it pumped me up for WM.

That being said WM did have some good theme songs. X7 fit Austin/Rock perfectly, one of the best build ups ever. X8 was pretty good as well.

I have many favourites....

1. I like the WM instrumental theme which was the theme for wrestlemanias 10 to 13(i guess 14). It was also linda mcmahon's entrance theme.

2. The best promo ever featuring Rock and Austin at wrestemania 17, with My way playing in background.... Still get goosebumps watching it.

3. Taker's entrance at wrestlemania 19 with limp bizkit performing 'rollin'' made me luv the song.

4. 'Touche' by Godsmack at wrestlemania 20 is perhaps my favourite 'cause it just suited perfectly with the emotional atmosphere of that time.

5. Ladies and gentlemen was a great addition to an already grand event and the song just rocks.

6. Snow by RHCP felt like it was made for wrestlemania 24. Awesum song with great lyrics.

7. I made it at wrestlemania 26 was fine but not in my top 5, but it still was a gud one.

These were my favourites.

Top 5 favorite Wrestlemania themes-

1.Drowning Pool - Step Up (Wrestlemania 20)
2.Saliva - Ladies and Gentleman (Wrestlemania 23)
3.Limp Bizkit - Crack Addict (Wrestlemania 19)
4.Default - The Memory Will Never Die (Wrestlemania 23)
5.Soundtrack of our Lives - Bigtime (Wrestlemania 21)

"My Way" WM X7.

IMO the best build-up promo ever is Rock-AUstin WM X7 with My Way playing in the backround. That theme is perfectly made for thier rivalry.

[YOUTUBE]Za-Vi8C59Lg[/YOUTUBE]

My favorites are "Light it Up" by Rev Theory for WrestleMania 24, and "I Made It" by...whoever the hell sings that song, for WrestleMania 26.

There's a few, But ill name two.

My Way - Limp Bizkit. Such an awesome tune for Austin Vs Rock ! Not only the greatest WrestleMania of all time, but the best theme song also.

The Memory will never die - Default. WrestleMania 23's recap song. Sends chills down your spine.

My Way - Limp Bizkit at Wrestlemania 17. Everytime I listen to it on the Rock-Austin video promo or post-WM17 recap video, it just makes the hairs on my arms & head stand up. No other WM theme song has given me that same epic feeling that My Way has, well except maybe Crack Addict at WM 19 but that's also by Limp Bizkit. Would love another Mania theme song done by them but they aren't a PG band.

I agree, it is definitely "My Way" for me. WM X7 is the only PPV of all time that when I think of it, I think of the PPV music, which shows how perfect the song was for the event.

I was a huge Limp Bizkit fan at the time, which made the choice of song for WM even better for me, plus it worked really well with the promo video for the Stone Cold v The Rock match and made the match feel even bigger and more special than it already was!

Awesome song choice from WWE!

Going through the Mania ones, they are always good and fit the occasion well for whatever it is.

Just 'rediscovered' The Memory will Never Die :)

Written in The stars----2011-----Tinie Tempah. Fits in well and is inspiring like I made it from the year before. I think that's what WWE is trying to do now with the Mania songs, make them inspiring, like this year's invincible.

This guy.

I can listen to "My Way" anytime solely for wrestling nostalgia. I can't help but put together a mental hype video between Rock & Austin when listening to it.

"Hate Me Now" wasn't an official WrestleMania theme song, but the usage was absolutely perfect for the Cena/Miz hype video. That was one of the better hype videos WWE has put out in a while.

Whatever people mention as the best, can we all agree that "Bigtime" was the worst?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back