• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania Screw the fans

jrf328

Dark Match Jobber
I have been a fan of pro wrestling for almost 30 years. My group of friends get together every monday night to watch and catch up,Wrestlemania is a holday to us. I have seen ups and I have seen downs. Right now its down but has all the potential to go up but this years Wrestlemania feels like the WWE is saying Screw You to the fans.
The ratings are the lowest they have been in a very long time, and keep trending downward. They have really no mainstream audience anymore its more of the die hards keeping it going. To that they say Screw You. If they used there heads, when wrestling is going great, We tell everyone and more people watch, who tell more people to watch and it keeps going. Now we just say eh its shit watch NXT.
We tell them what we want, who we like, who we hate and who we give 2 craps about and it seems like they bury the people we like, turn people we hate face but then hate them as faces, and push the people we could care less about.
Triple H vs Roman Reigns: We all saw this coming, we all just cringed at the thought of it. They are forcing Roman down our throats, triple H been there done that. They refuse to turn Roman heel which everyone and their mother tells them, but they dont listen. Hell even The Rock cant get him over. The match has potential but the build is just so damn boring and predictable. We dont want this match but we get it.
Shane vs Undertaker: Cena is out so they go with Shane. First on their original plan on Cena vs Taker, who fucking cares once the streak was gone what does cena going after taker even mean. Now with Shane it has potential but from what I see on TV is they are not building it the right way. When shane returned we all went nuts. The whole segment was gold. Until the taker match was announced. Then i thought about what Shane said in his speech and thought wouldnt it be great if Shane built up the match by talking about Taker legacy, everything he built, the blood the sweat the tears, and in the end it would all be for nothing because the way business is going the WWE wont be around in a few more years and no one will remember him anymore. Leading to taker beating up Shane but in the end with Vinnie mac barking orders at Taker he lets Shane pin him. The next night on raw would be amazing, or if during roman triple he the authority screws roman out of the title and for payback the rock comes out during HIAC and rock bottoms taker and puts shane on top. It all has potential so that means they wont do anything.
Charlotte vs Becky vs Sasha: The one match I am happy about but to be honest wanted Sasha vs Charlotte.
Ambrose vs Lesnar: Be honest I did not want this match at first but they are building this right and could be great.
The Wyatt Family: oh thats right they arent on the card yet, one of the best gimmicks in a long time just gets thrown away in the last 6 months. It makes me want to vomit.
Kevin Owens IC title: we ALL want zayn vs owens. What we will get is a gimmick match with multiple people, which most likely will be great but this isnt the title to do it with. We want zayn vs owens we get a gimmick multiman and
Ryback vs Kalisto: This should be the multi person match. No one cares about ryback, he lacks character, his work is eh, Kalisto is this generations Rey Mysterio. He should be in the multiperson match, hell ryback to but this has awful written all over it.
Brie Bella and Lana: who the fuck cares. nuff said. If this is on the main show whether its a tag or not, its a waste of a spot.
New Day vs League of nations: League of nations is god awful, no one cares the New Day is ;OVER BIG TIME and they put them vs the league. Come on. This is such a spit in our faces.
Dudleys vs Usos: should be good but this is where they should have put the new day. But of course not.
Jericho vs AJ: Not again, I have a feeling they end up in the IC title match which is fine but not one on one again. AJ deserves something new, something better, and so do we.

Rant Over, feel free to rip me apart or agree, either way Wrestlemania is telling us Screw You.

If everyone cancels their Network subscriptions then WWE will realise how unsatisfied people are with the product.

I'll work on getting this rolling tomorrow.

Psh, and they say internet fans complain a lot!

I would advise you to cancel your network and move on. Clearly nothing at all does (or can) make you happy. You have become the typical internet wretch. You literally complained about every single match on the card :lmao:

Triple H vs Roman Reigns: We all saw this coming, we all just cringed at the thought of it. They are forcing Roman down our throats, triple H been there done that. They refuse to turn Roman heel which everyone and their mother tells them, but they dont listen. Hell even The Rock cant get him over. The match has potential but the build is just so damn boring and predictable. We dont want this match but we get it.

There's potential, though a LOT may depend on how Reigns is booked and used following his attack on Triple H last night. Reigns coming off as this laid back, studly guy who sort of smirks at his opponents isn't going to cut it. Considering that, kayfabe, Triple H shattered his face, he shouldn't be all happy, trying to be cute or funny, at least in my opinion. If he's booked like a badass going forward, if they keep the savage intensity up, if he's more about business, if he maybe displays some passion during short promos, then there's some hope here. The match itself will quite probably turn out to be much better than we're expecting, Triple H has silenced a lot of critics by having very strong matches against Ambrose and Dolph Ziggler so the potential for this to be a good match is there. The bigger problem lies with Reigns after WrestleMania because, as you pointed out, he's all but guaranteed to win the title and if they go back to booking him as this passion less, laid back sort of guy, then they'll just be right back where they started. A new direction with Reigns' persona is the only chance of salvaging him in the long run.

Shane vs Undertaker: Cena is out so they go with Shane. First on their original plan on Cena vs Taker, who fucking cares once the streak was gone what does cena going after taker even mean. Now with Shane it has potential but from what I see on TV is they are not building it the right way. When shane returned we all went nuts. The whole segment was gold. Until the taker match was announced. Then i thought about what Shane said in his speech and thought wouldnt it be great if Shane built up the match by talking about Taker legacy, everything he built, the blood the sweat the tears, and in the end it would all be for nothing because the way business is going the WWE wont be around in a few more years and no one will remember him anymore. Leading to taker beating up Shane but in the end with Vinnie mac barking orders at Taker he lets Shane pin him. The next night on raw would be amazing, or if during roman triple he the authority screws roman out of the title and for payback the rock comes out during HIAC and rock bottoms taker and puts shane on top. It all has potential so that means they wont do anything.

You're setting yourself up to be disappointed here because you've concocted this fantasy scenario in your head and it's all you're going to be happy with. Unless WWE does exactly what you want them to do, you're going to write this off as a lost cause. The notion of Taker allowing Shane to pin him after he beats the unholy piss out of him is something I've thought about and it's not an impossible outcome. Shane could, possibly, earn Taker's respect enough by enduring his beating and the fact that Shane is enduring this because, kayfabe, he feels that the company won't be around for future generations of McMahons and fans themselves to enjoy if Vince isn't forced out. There's still a few weeks to go and they could still go this sort of route with Shane explaining why he's really doing this as it has nothing to do with his personal pride or his ego.

At the same time, however, again, if you already have your mind set that only the scenario you have in mind will work, then nothing's going to please you

Kevin Owens IC title: we ALL want zayn vs owens. What we will get is a gimmick match with multiple people, which most likely will be great but this isnt the title to do it with. We want zayn vs owens we get a gimmick multiman.

Like a lot of other people, you really need to stop making these broad, blanket statements by claiming that we "ALL" want Zayn vs. Owens. I've little doubt it'd be a great match and a great feud, and I'm sure it'll be a great singles feud in the post WrestleMania season. However, Zayn quite literally just got to the main roster and hot shotting him right into a singles Intercontinental Championship match is exactly the sort of thing that's gotten WWE criticized in the past. Oh, but since it'd be an indie darling like Zayn, then I'm sure it'd be okay. I'm not saying this to put Zayn down, I'm a big fan of the guy, but he hasn't been on the roster long enough to warrant deserving a singles Intercontinental Championship match at WrestleMania. Zayn will be on the WrestleMania card, almost certainly in a multi-man match, which is rumored to be a ladder match, in which he'll have an opportunity to shine on the biggest show of the year so my advice is to rejoice and be glad that will have such a prominent spot in such a prominent match on the biggest show of the year within less than a month.

Ryback vs Kalisto: This should be the multi person match. No one cares about ryback, he lacks character, his work is eh, Kalisto is this generations Rey Mysterio. He should be in the multiperson match, hell ryback to but this has awful written all over it.

Depending upon the result, this could be a decent mid-card match. With Ryback on the whole "bigger is better" campaign, Kalisto scoring a win over Ryback to retain the United States Championship only does positive things for his title run. It won't launch him into the stratosphere or anything, but it'll be a progressive step given that Kalisto has already gone over Del Rio. Several months back, Ryback lost to Kalisto in a match on SmackDown as part of a brief tournament to determine the #1 contender to the WWE Championship. If Vince wants another Rey Mysterio, then having Kalisto go over Ryback is moving Kalisto in the right direction. Otherwise, I don't see the point of him being US champ in the first place.

New Day vs League of nations: League of nations is god awful, no one cares the New Day is ;OVER BIG TIME and they put them vs the league. Come on. This is such a spit in our faces.

You're being massively overdramatic here. New Day went over Sheamus & Barrett Saturday night in a solid match, they went over Rusev & Del Rio last night in another solid match and they suffered a tough beating from them following their win. New Day is in the transition of a face turn and the beatdown last night made them look sympathetic. I agree that it won't be the most exciting tag title match but, then again, this is a match that might honestly surprise us. I'm guessing it'll be a 4 on 3 handicap match for the tag team titles, so the potential for a good match is there.

Dudleys vs Usos: should be good but this is where they should have put the new day. But of course not.

Why should they put New Day in this match against two teams they've beaten probably half a dozen times each on TV and ppvs over the course of the last 200+ days? While seeing New Day vs. the League of Nations isn't super fresh, it is compared to seeing them in another threeway dance against the Dudley Boyz and the Usos. I'm of the opinion this bout should be scrapped until after WrestleMania and put both teams in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal as there's just no real sizzle going on right now.

Jericho vs AJ: Not again, I have a feeling they end up in the IC title match which is fine but not one on one again. AJ deserves something new, something better, and so do we.

Here's the thing: AJ Styles only very, very, very recently arrived in WWE and has had a series of great matches with Jericho. I suppose, like Zayn, he should be hot shotted even further up the card into the WWE Championship match? As with Sami Zayn, Styles finds himself having only very recently arrived on the WWE roster and almost certainly will have a high profile spot in a high profile match at the biggest show of the year. Would you prefer he be relegated with the rest of the WWE mid-card in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal? Chris Jericho is doing some of the best work he's done in years to help establish Styles as a strong babyface presence so, as with Zayn, maybe a more proper response would be to rejoice in that Styles is doing so well in WWE in such a short amount of time whether it turns out to be a match with Jericho at WrestleMania or if he winds up part of the multi-man IC title match.

As has been suggested, if you're truly this unhappy with the product, then you'd be better served by not watching WWE.

I know I come off like the typical IWC guy and reading what I wrote I dont hate it. I think its more of I see all this potential, they have such a great roster even with people out, but they just keep doing things to not give fans what they want.
To me its like the Deadpool movie, people were excited, we hoped it would be true to the comic, it comes out and everyone sees it, says its just like the comic, Everyone goes and sees it because its the film they wanted. Made it a huge success. More than anyone could have guessed.
They have given the women some time, they have had better matches on, but storyline wise its like they always play it safe.
With this years Wrestlemania they have a chance to build new stars, to start something fresh and get everyone excited again. If Shane wins Raw the next night will by far be the highest rated show in years. With a fresh start maybe next year they can stop bringing back part timers and let the new guys take over.
Now with regards to the matches I dont know how to do the quote this so sorry:
"You're setting yourself up to be disappointed here because you've concocted this fantasy scenario in your head and it's all you're going to be happy with. Unless WWE does exactly what you want them to do, you're going to write this off as a lost cause. The notion of Taker allowing Shane to pin him after he beats the unholy piss out of him is something I've thought about and it's not an impossible outcome. Shane could, possibly, earn Taker's respect enough by enduring his beating and the fact that Shane is enduring this because, kayfabe, he feels that the company won't be around for future generations of McMahons and fans themselves to enjoy if Vince isn't forced out. There's still a few weeks to go and they could still go this sort of route with Shane explaining why he's really doing this as it has nothing to do with his personal pride or his ego.

At the same time, however, again, if you already have your mind set that only the scenario you have in mind will work, then nothing's going to please you"
It doesnt have to be this way its just right now im just feeling the high from shane coming back is lost a bit. Shane asked the best question to the undertaker about why he is doing this and still no answer. They have 2 weeks but lets get something going.
"Like a lot of other people, you really need to stop making these broad, blanket statements by claiming that we "ALL" want Zayn vs. Owens. I've little doubt it'd be a great match and a great feud, and I'm sure it'll be a great singles feud in the post WrestleMania season. However, Zayn quite literally just got to the main roster and hot shotting him right into a singles Intercontinental Championship match is exactly the sort of thing that's gotten WWE criticized in the past. Oh, but since it'd be an indie darling like Zayn, then I'm sure it'd be okay. I'm not saying this to put Zayn down, I'm a big fan of the guy, but he hasn't been on the roster long enough to warrant deserving a singles Intercontinental Championship match at WrestleMania. Zayn will be on the WrestleMania card, almost certainly in a multi-man match, which is rumored to be a ladder match, in which he'll have an opportunity to shine on the biggest show of the year so my advice is to rejoice and be glad that will have such a prominent spot in such a prominent match on the biggest show of the year within less than a month.
Depending upon the result, this could be a decent mid-card match. With Ryback on the whole "bigger is better" campaign, Kalisto scoring a win over Ryback to retain the United States Championship only does positive things for his title run. It won't launch him into the stratosphere or anything, but it'll be a progressive step given that Kalisto has already gone over Del Rio. Several months back, Ryback lost to Kalisto in a match on SmackDown as part of a brief tournament to determine the #1 contender to the WWE Championship. If Vince wants another Rey Mysterio, then having Kalisto go over Ryback is moving Kalisto in the right direction. Otherwise, I don't see the point of him being US champ in the first place.
Here's the thing: AJ Styles only very, very, very recently arrived in WWE and has had a series of great matches with Jericho. I suppose, like Zayn, he should be hot shotted even further up the card into the WWE Championship match? As with Sami Zayn, Styles finds himself having only very recently arrived on the WWE roster and almost certainly will have a high profile spot in a high profile match at the biggest show of the year. Would you prefer he be relegated with the rest of the WWE mid-card in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal? Chris Jericho is doing some of the best work he's done in years to help establish Styles as a strong babyface presence so, as with Zayn, maybe a more proper response would be to rejoice in that Styles is doing so well in WWE in such a short amount of time whether it turns out to be a match with Jericho at WrestleMania or if he winds up part of the multi-man IC title match."

With the multi-man IC match if they throw zayn owens neville(if he can) miz ziggler aj jericho and one of the big men in a ladder match it will steal the show hands down. I just think it would be much better to put kalistos us title in there instead. I absolutely think ryback just has nothing behind him. His character is awful. Boring and Bland. Kalisto in that ladder match beating that group would help push him huge.
Zayn and owens will most likely be a 2 -3 ppv thing that will go on and off for as long as they are both in WWE.

'You're being massively overdramatic here. New Day went over Sheamus & Barrett Saturday night in a solid match, they went over Rusev & Del Rio last night in another solid match and they suffered a tough beating from them following their win. New Day is in the transition of a face turn and the beatdown last night made them look sympathetic. I agree that it won't be the most exciting tag title match but, then again, this is a match that might honestly surprise us. I'm guessing it'll be a 4 on 3 handicap match for the tag team titles, so the potential for a good match is there.
Why should they put New Day in this match against two teams they've beaten probably half a dozen times each on TV and ppvs over the course of the last 200+ days? While seeing New Day vs. the League of Nations isn't super fresh, it is compared to seeing them in another threeway dance against the Dudley Boyz and the Usos. I'm of the opinion this bout should be scrapped until after WrestleMania and put both teams in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal as there's just no real sizzle going on right now.'

The league of nations to me is almost worthless, yes they beat down the new day monday but they have the personality of a wet noodle when they are together. I think they have more personality alone than together. Together its just a mess. They need a manager. Lana would have been great here before her flip flopping mess.
New day vs Usos vs Dudleys at least the build would be entertaining and the match would be great. Yes they all wrestled a ton in the last few months but didnt hardys E+C and dudleys do the same thing? Not saying it would rise to that level but it sure would be fun.

All in all i can cancel my wwe subscription Id miss NXT, plus if they start turning it around I cant miss that and Wrestlemania is a holiday.

The entire OP is rife with "This is what I want so I know we ALL want it."

Ever hear of differing opinions?

And yes, your post is so stereotypical that I can say with no hesitation that I agree with everyone who said that no matter what happens, you'll hate it. You will always find something to complain about. Even if they do it exactly how you want.

I think WWE is doing a fine job considering....

Hulk Hogan is not around....

John Cena is hurt, as is Seth Rollins, Sting, Randy Orton, Neville, Cesaro, Nikki Bella, Tyson Kidd, Daniel Bryan Retired.....

Think of the nightmares Vince must've had heading into Wrestlemania season with all of his top guys on the shelf. IMO I would've called up Finn Balor and Samoa Joe to at least fill those gaps and build a Finn Balor vs Undertaker match. But I trust what they're doing. I also trust The Game, Triple H. He's in fantastic shape and can still put on the best grudge matches in the company. I'm positive he will make Roman look like gold at Wrestlemania.

Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar street fight will be a fun hardcore match, I'm hoping they let Ambrose get this huge win over The Beast at Mania.

Still no Wyatt Family in any matches....

So the card really hasn't come together as a whole yet, seeing the extreme bad luck WWE has had up until this point with injuries I still think they can put together an entertaining program.

Still waiting for Ted Turner to start up another wrestling org. Or perhaps instead of Billionaire Ted, maybe Billionaire Trump if he loses the presidential race. He could lure away some serious talent which would force Vince into survival mode like '96/'97 and make him take chances again. Unfortunately, thats what its gonna take. No competition means cruise control for the McMahons.

Rant Over, feel free to rip me apart or agree, either way Wrestlemania is telling us Screw You.

In a way I don't think it is. With all the injuries to the big names, what else can they do, seriously. Cena, Orton, Rollins, Cesaro, Neville, Kidd, Nikki Bella, Sting and supposedly Bray Wyatt has a bad back, are all out and will not compete. They are running on empty this year.

A lot of fans don't want to see HHH and Reigns, and I can understand why. Reigns has lost all his momentum and even beating down one of the best heels in the company right now HHH, Owens being the other, isn't helping him. HHH will walk into Mania the face and walk out the face, especially if Reigns wins as it's being predicted he will. HHH did a great promo the other night on RAW, but it was a lot of "Please don't cheer me, please boo me and cheer for Reigns". Fans aren't having any of it. There is a lot of disinterest against Reigns right now, and that's worse than being booed.

Lesnar needs a match, and with Wyatt looking to be out, Ambrose was the next choice. With the stipulation of a no-holes barred street fight, it evens up the odds somewhat, Ambrose would just get squashed otherwise. Ambrose should walk out of Mania as the star of the show, and this match has the potential of being the match of the night. HHH/Reigns not so much.

The Diva's match should be a good one. All three girls have history and can go in the ring. I'm expected to see Sasha crowned Diva's champion. Doesn't matter really, any of them would be good enough, though I think Charlotte's time is up, time for someone else to take over.

The rest of the matches will deliver. The only one I'm worried about is the New Day/LON match. New Day will come out to a rousing welcome, LON is the most boring stable on the planet and sucks the air out of the room. But I'm expecting to hear lots from Francesca 2 and hopefully New Day will retain. Quite honestly would hate to see the LON holding the straps.

Everyone else will get thrown into the Battle Royal to get a Mania paycheck, and that's okay. Hopefully it will be a good show, but I'm going in with low expectations and the WWE should be able to surpass them.

First of all, PLEASE consider seperating your paragraphs better next time. It's hard to see your points when they're hidden behind a word fort.

Anyways, let's look at Wrestlemania's confirmed matches:

Triple H vs Roman Reigns (WWE World title)
Shane McMahon vs Undertaker (HIAC)
Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar (Street Fight)
Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch (Diva's Title)

Now let's look at potential matches:

Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens (IC title)
Kalisto vs Ryback (US title)
AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho
New Day vs League of Nations
Dudley Boyz vs Usos

In my opinion, that's a pretty solid card considering half their roster is headlining a hospital. I want to see the each of the confirmed matches for one reason or another, and each match as the potential to deliver from a pure wrestling standpoint. I've personally been praying for the women's triple threat and the Ambrose/Lesnar street fight for months, so if it makes you feel better, they gave me what I wanted.

Wrestlemania 32 could definitely be better from a build-up/storytelling standpoint but the card has the potential of overachieving like 31 did last year. So no, I don't feel like the show is a giant middle-finger to me as opposed to being an imperfect event that will probably wind up being good despite its problems.

How are they forcing Romans. WHen they didn't give Roman the RR people booed and say they not listening. They start giving Roman people boo and say you are not listening to people lol

Okay let's break down youe points. I will show you that this Wrestlemania is NOT a screw the fans Wrestlemania.

The IC title match
It's rumored that's it's going to be a multi-man ladder match. You are against that because you want Owens vs Zayn. Even what the ladder match is going to be fucking awesome. Even when it's going to give Owens a huge victory and will put Zayn on the hunter position for a great lenghty feud with Owens after Wrestlemania. And no, we don't want Zayn vs Ownes. Outside the NXT audience, the casual fan, does not know Sami Zayn.

Jericho-Styles
Why are you whinning about this? You want Styles to do something else? Who's the credible enough on active roster right now, except Y2J, to put Styles over, at Wrestlemania in an amazing match with great build-up, a match that will also might have a stipulation? Noone. There is noone.

Wyatt Family
Bray is injured. Don't care about his goons.

Ambrose vs Lesnar
WWE is getting behind Ambrose, year by year, more and more and now he's going from competing in a ladder match at Wrestlemania, to facing fucking Brock Lesnar, just one year later.

Tag Team divison
Sure New Day vs LON might be filler match. But it will be fun. It was a great move to turn New Day faces, against those assholes. It was actually the only route, if you wanted to turn them. Also everyone forgets that this is the first Wrestlemania in YEARS that we're getting TWO tag team matches. The tag division looks stronger than ever.

Ryback vs Kalisto
Ryback is a strong midcard wrestler. He makes a good heel. Kalisto is a great performer. And this is the US title. I don't get why people want midcard matches to look like main events these days. Sure, maybe heel Ziggler vs Kalisto would have been waaaaay better, but Ziggler is a very popular babyface. (Man i wish it was Ziggler vs Kalisto).

Roman Reigns vs Triple H
Roman is getting booed by the men, loved by the ladies and the children. HHH is cheered by the men, hated by the ladies and the children. You forget that men, aren't the only demographic WWE is targeting. WWE is targeting children and women as well. I'm expecting 50-50 reactions, for both men. The boos will be louder for Roman though, since men's voice is deeper.
Back in 2014, everybody wanted Roman vs HHH to happen at Summerslam or Survivor Series. WWE is giving this to us now, but nooo, booo. It's been 2 years in the making. It's a great story. That's what WWE is all about, storytelling.

Taker vs Shane
I will only say this. A friend of mine, who used to watch wrestling rarely a long time ago, saw Shane vs Taker in some site. The match quickly sparked his interest. I think this match is a bigger draw than we realize it to be. And it's an intriguing story.

Wrestling is about stories and storytelling. This year's Wrestlemania, may not have the best build-ups or match-ups, but the storytelling and emotions are great. Reigns vs HHH 2 years in the making, Dean never backing down against the ultimate beast, Y2J vs Styles, the Owens vs Zayn feud that's slowly going to take WWE by storm the months after Mania, the New Day turn.

So I strongly disagree with you. That this is a screw you Wrestlemania. This Wrestlemania has all the potential to be one of the best stories ever told. And I, as a fan, will pe very damn pleased with it.

My only real problem is Reigns being in the title match. He has flopped so hard, but they've forced it. I have zero problem with HHH being in that match though. The match will probably be fine, so things could be worse. It's just hard for the angle to connect, when the hero face is disliked so much.

Other than that, it's a solid card.

I am THRILLED we are getting Sasha-Charlotte-Becky and Jericho-Styles. Those are like dream matches for people who like good wrestling, and we get them at Mania? Awesome.

Love that Ambrose has slowly been elevated with a true slow burn push. Ambrose-Lesnar will likely be very entertaining, regardless of what happens.

Shane-Taker.....I honestly have no idea what's going on here so I can't complain. I'm just baffled. In way, that's a good thing. In this day and age, I kind've like having zero idea what is going on. I never saw a Shane-Taker match coming at Mania at any time ever. That's good. If it sucks, then that's the time to complain. Not now.

If we get Zayn-Owens? That's a 3rd potential show stealer match that is an absolute DREAM matchup for people who like good wrestling. Again, those 3 matches? That's WWE giving the hardcore fans what they want. So I really have no idea what you're talking about.

The rest of the matches or likely matches, I can take or leave. There's nothing that looks awful. Everything should at the very least, be decent. Something might surprise. Given all the injuries, I can't complain about the card.

How are they forcing Romans. WHen they didn't give Roman the RR people booed and say they not listening. They start giving Roman people boo and say you are not listening to people lol

That's cos the IWC is populated by people who are clearly ******ed, all they care about is their hatred of Roman Reigns, and the reason for that? He won last year's Royal Rumble and main evented Mania 31 at the expense of their Boyfriend the injured Daniel Bryan, smh.

And if HHH puts Reigns over clean the Internet will melt from the IWC bitching about the match and result.

That's cos the IWC is populated by people who are clearly ******ed, all they care about is their hatred of Roman Reigns, and the reason for that? He won last year's Royal Rumble and main evented Mania 31 at the expense of their Boyfriend the injured Daniel Bryan, smh.
I know that you are Anti-IWC but still you need to know the ultimate truth. They booed Roman Reigns at Royal Rumble 2015 because he had done nothing credible enough to main event Wrestlemania 31 and that too against Brock Lesnar. They still boo him because of his awful promos. They still boo him for trying to be an underdog when he is 6'6" and 250 pounds. They still boo him for not possessing a gimmick. They boo him when he leaves the arena for a good time while others are fighting in the Royal Rumble 2016 and then returns after taking rest.

They do cheer him also. They cheered him when he beat the hell out of Sheamus and Triple H. But WWE doesn't want him to be a dominant badass but wants him to be treated like an underdog against a 50 years old Triple H.

And if HHH puts Reigns over clean the Internet will melt from the IWC bitching about the match and result.

Actually, it's because he's corny as hell. His character sucks. The superman face thing doesn't work. It didn't work with Cena. It won't work with Reigns. The fans don't like that garbage.

Reigns could be an absolute monster. The fans loved him when he was part of The Shield. It's really not his fault. It's the way his character is booked and portrayed.

This Wrestlemania is certainly shaping up to be one of the worst in history. Not even sure it's worth $9.99 in all honesty.

So many bad matches and complete wastes of talent.

The always boring battle royal, 2 divas matches (1 with zero meaning whatsoever). Dudleys/USOs who cares? New Day/League of Nation why do we care?

Did WWE really make an intercontinental match featuring sincara, stardust, zac ryder and the miz as 4 of 7 participants on top of Ryback getting a 1-on-1 for the US title? This is Wrestlemania??? Holy crap WWE is total garbage right now. I feel bad for anyone with a ticket to wrestlemania.

I'm also a 30 years fans and I actually see this in a different light. I think that wrestlemania isn't really the place for giving fans what they want, it's more about the spectacle and trying to get as much peoples on the card as possible while also end the big stories so that you can start new stories the day after wrestlemania.

the problem with today's fans is they don't want to wait to get what they want, they got no patience anymore like we did back in the day. You want sami zayn vs kevin owens for the ic title, don't worry you will get it for a couple of months after wrestlemania. You don't like reigns vs hhh because it's to predictable. Too bad it has to happen because the need to end this story.

if fans where that vocal back in the 80's and 90's, hogan wouldn't be the legend he was. The wrestlemania 5 main event between macho man and hogan wouldn't have happened because fans would say that it was too predictable and that they are shoving hogan down everybody throat and most of the card wasn't great. Same goes for wrestlemania 11 &16.

For what it worth, I'm happy with the card this year because it's all about making guys instead of stars from the past and considering all the injuries, they did the best they could and it could be a very good wrestlemania

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back