• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlemania Packages

Hey everyone,

I know this is early but I need to get on overall Idea on how wwe offers there WWE packages to Wrestlemania.

4 friends and I (From Sydney Australia) are really up for attending wrestlemania 28 and the only info I could find online is that wwe offers packages of 1-4.

My main question is, what is the best solution if 5 of us are going? (I tried emailing and calling up wwe, no luck :( )

Thanks In advance.

I'm not really sure about how they work for Wrestlemania but I do know that WWE are really tight about seating in general they usually won't bend the rules or make exceptions for anybody as far as ticket purchases go and thinking logically they would be even more strict for Wrestlemania. The sad truth is if you have five guys going you're best bet is to divide and conquer buy two packages one of two tickets and one of three. That way you can all go and be together at Fan Access and maybe even at the hotel and only be separated at the actual event where nobody would need to sit alone. Sorry if it doesn't help but it's the best I got. BTW WWE wont answer your calls or emails so don't bother.

Depends on the packages. You'd have to wait until they are released though so you get an idea of just how big the packages are.

Hey everyone,

I know this is early but I need to get on overall Idea on how wwe offers there WWE packages to Wrestlemania.

4 friends and I (From Sydney Australia) are really up for attending wrestlemania 28 and the only info I could find online is that wwe offers packages of 1-4.

My main question is, what is the best solution if 5 of us are going? (I tried emailing and calling up wwe, no luck :( )

Thanks In advance.

Well Sydney aye im from across the ditch in lil old wellington New Zealand lol. im Also looking for more details on these packages and im going alone so it ruins the experience a tiny bit but it should still be epic. These packages are worth big money between 1-3 grand pp i think and if your looking for another tag along im keen lol anyway good luck.

I've gone to WM twice using the WM package and I don't recall seeing and option for 5 people. I would try to hunt down the forms from last year and see if there is any info on those. You don't get your seat tickets till you get to the hotel. If you can't get 5 get 4 and 1 you have the same hotel but different rooms. If you order them one after another you may get lucky and sit mext to each other. If you guys are a few seats apart maybe try to switch and offer a little cash. Or maybe 2 and 3 so one person doesn't have to sit alone if they are on the other side of the ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back