Wrestlemania 32 Travel

KettleFace

Occasional Pre-Show
The dust has cleared on WM31 in Santa Clara and it's time to start looking towards WrestleMania 32 next year in Arlington. This thread is essentially for those of us who are thinking about going to the Show of Shows to discuss packages, travel, and everything else. I'm personally looking at getting a silver package with some friends in what will be my first Mania. Can't wait.

What are everyone else's plans? Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I go every year so I'll be there. It'll actually he 16th year so I'll have been to half of them next year. I always book my own travel cause I go with a big group and sometimes we can't all get into town the same day. Also I only go to the hall of fame if someone I really want to see is inducted and I usually fly home monday. However after finally going to raw the next night this year I might start flying home Tuesday. I've been sort of mapping Dallas out. I've only been there for a day back when 25 was in Houston so I don't know it well. It looks like the arena and convention center are downtown and the stadium is like 10 miles away so the setup is really similar to San Jose and Santa Clara which was great because so much was in one central place. So I'll probably stay right downtown. If anyone is planning on doing a week or so I highly reccomend driving to Austin. I spent a few days there after 25 and loved it. I actually thought about moving there. It's just a super fun party city. The people are all really cool and the food is great and I forget the name of the street but it's full of bars with live music. Awesome city.

Having spent some time recently in Dallas, just a heads up for those planning to go, give yourself LOTS of time to get to places. Lots of construction going on all over the place. Had more than one time that trying to go ten miles took the better part of twenty minutes and that was using the interstates without the added people coming in for WrestleMania. I am by no means trying to discourage anyone from going, but just want those that are going to be properly prepared.

The week following XXXI I started saving for XXXII. Have a glass jar I am putting fifty dollars into every week. Going to watch it grow as the event approaches.

I definitely would love to go. Ideally I'd like to be living in the Dallas/Houston area by that time, it would definitely save on travel and hotels.

I'm very excited to see what type of show WWE can put on in the Cowboys stadium. With a big building like that, I expect some major main event matches.

It will be my tenth Wrestlemania. Can't wait to see the stadium, can't say I'm overly bothered about Dallas itself. Obviously I'll mooch around for a couple of days - I had to miss Raw this year for the first time in 5 years so I definitely aim to see that show.

Instead of spending too much time in Dallas, my aim is a couple of days in Austin (there's direct flights there from London) and San Antonio, as i'd like to visit the Alamo. The travelling between cities doesn't bother me.

Does anyone know how much it generally costs to, say, do the axxess stuff, hotels, and decent seats? In other words, how much does mania actually cost?

Does anyone know how much it generally costs to, say, do the axxess stuff, hotels, and decent seats? In other words, how much does mania actually cost?

Well it will be different for each person depending on where they stay and how far they are travelling.

I've already booked the hotel. It'a Best Western about 10 miles away from the stadium. I had a look around and a lot of the hotels right around the stadium are already sold out for those date, so I would book now. I'm paying about $500 US for 6 nights for two adults. I don't think it's that bad.

Not interested in a package unless I'm coming in from overseas. Will buy the tickets from ticketmaster when they go on sale. Don't want the nosebleeds but won't pay for ringside either. The most expensive part of the trip will be the flight from Toronto, it's looking like it will cost $1,500 for my son and I. There are 82 flights out of Toronto Int'l Airport a day to Dallas so hopefully I can get a better deal. All around though I'm looking at close to 3 grand for the whole thing.

I have friends coming to see me from Oklahoma and I would love to get down to Austin and visit the Alamo as well. Not that interested in Dallas, and my friend who's coming in wants to see Southfork, ugh.

Think I'll be going for a week and going to places like the Galleria, Six Flags and a Mavericks or Stars game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back