• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleCon Incidents

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
According to The Wrestling Observer, several incidents took place at WrestleCon this year during WrestleMania weekend in Dallas. The incidents involved Jeff Jarrett, Tessa Blanchard, Karen Jarrett, Stacy “The Kat” Carter, Melissa Santos, Brian Knobbs and more.

The first incident involved Karen Jarrett and Lucha Underground announcer Melissa Santos, as Santos was heard complaining she didn’t have a seat to sit in, and somehow Jarrett got involved and reportedly spat on Santos. The incident almost came to blows between the two women, but things eventually calmed down and a fight was avoided. It was added that numerous people in attendance were criticizing Jarrett at the event.

With regards to Tessa Blanchard, who recently appeared on WWE NXT TV in a match against Alexa Bliss, it remains unclear exactly what happened, but word is that the ex-wife of Jerry Lawler and former WWE star Stacy “The Kat” Carter felt Blanchard was not showing respect. It’s being said that incident almost got physical as well, but Ricochet, the boyfriend of Blanchard, stepped in and calmed things down.

A minor incident also took place between Jeff Jarrett and Brian Knobbs, in which Jarrett reportedly, and likely in more of a joking manner, shoved Knobbs, but because Knobbs’ balance is bad, he fell over. This lead to hotel management adding security to the event and a sign saying no horseplay.
The first incident involved Karen Jarrett and Lucha Underground announcer Melissa Santos, as Santos was heard complaining she didn’t have a seat to sit in, and somehow Jarrett got involved and reportedly spat on Santos.
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

How dare Tessa Blanchard (an accomplished womens wrestler) not show proper respect to a glorified ring rat! Why, I even heard she didn't carry one of the Godfather's hoes' bags for them!

My one and only real interaction with Jeff Jarrett was at a signing where he was very nice to me, but I swear you can never find anything positive about this guy, between his booking in WCW and TNA, his hold up of Vince for like 300k to job to Chyna, the disaster that is GFW, and now things like this.

How dare Tessa Blanchard (an accomplished womens wrestler) not show proper respect to a glorified ring rat! Why, I even heard she didn't carry one of the Godfather's hoes' bags for them!

My exact thoughts. Oh goodness how dare she not show you respect! You showed your tits on PPV! What a laudible accomplishment. Has this woman ever even taken a fucking bump or performed an actual move? You got a job for fucking the King, somehow ruined that, and have not been heard from since. You now make money duping guys who got excited about seeing your tits when they were 12 years old seventeen years ago. You should be doing a fucking curtsy to a Blanchard you no talent ****e. And also thanking God you even get booked for autograph sessions.

Locker room culture always makes me chortle. Always love to hear about them acting like Year 9s (I dunno what Americans call those).

I'm always amused by the politics in the locker room. People who have accomplished nothing expecting respect and to be treated like war vets or something. Bob Holly sticks out (Christ what an asshole) he used to always freak out on younger guys for such egregious crimes as not shaking his hand. Like who the fuck are you Bob? Have you ever drawn one dime in this business? Has any non family member or friend ever bought a ticket to a show specifically to see you? Or Honky Tonk Man telling Vince the only person in the company he'd let beat him is Hogan. The inflated egos of wrestlers always amazes me. Imagine getting a new job and someone who's been there years kicking you out of the break room for not shaking his hand. You'd rightfully consider them a ********.

My one and only real interaction with Jeff Jarrett was at a signing where he was very nice to me, but I swear you can never find anything positive about this guy, between his booking in WCW and TNA, his hold up of Vince for like 300k to job to Chyna, the disaster that is GFW, and now things like this.
It's almost like he grew up in and has spent his entire life in the pro wrestling business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back