• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestle: Unstoppable

I don't know why, but I can't stop playing it. I feel like there's so much more if I would just advance a bit.

I used to play the original Wrestler one loads

My guy was "The Natural Born Killah" Tyson Jaxxon, and I became champion of my university and of the Manchester region in England.

The new one sucks though, I cant be arsed with it any more

Tried it, hate it. Went with the small design and hoped it would be like a crusierweight. No, I was Hornswoggle.

Yeah, the options are pretty much Hornswoggle, Yokozuna, Cena or Zeke. I looked over the attire section and was already bored.

I'm gonna give this a shot. Cityville is really all I play, and everyone on my friend's list is slowly becoming bored with continuing that - which makes me think I need new friends, since I'm still addicted.

Yeah, I wanted to give it a proper chance and I may still go back to it. But the beginnings and everything are just too bad for me to continue at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back