Wrestemania XXXIII: WWE Raw Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
As predicted due to their interference in the #1 contender's match on Raw last night to determine their WrestleMania opponents, Gallows & Anderson will now face both Enzo Amore & Big Cass and Cesaro & Sheamus in a triple threat match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.

I've got little interest for this match as a whole, though it could be okay if WWE decides to get rid of the usual paint by the numbers formula that Vince really enjoys for tag team matches. Gallows & Anderson are the reality not living up to the hype, in my opinion; they're okay, but they're not the dynamos that they were made out to be in New Japan. Cesaro & Sheamus are a fun tag team in my opinion, but I don't see them reclaiming the titles. If anything I think Enzo & Big Cass will walk out with the titles; they're far from the best team on the roster, whether it's Raw or SmackDown, but they're pretty over and fans really enjoy their schtick on the mic.

Yea I fully expect Enzo and Cass to win the titles at Mania. For how long is another question though. They are a good but not great tag team, Cass being the better one in the ring and is destined one day for a great singles run. Enzo on the mic can hold his own with anyone, but he leaves a lot of be desired inside the ropes.

The Club has been booked horribly since they arrived from NJPW. Part of that might have been the injury to Balor, as I believe if he hadn't have gotten injured he would have been their leader. Also New Day breaking the record put a blight on the entire tag division for almost the whole year.

Cesaro and Sheamus both main event stars in their own right actually make quite a good tag team. Much better than Enzo and Cass, but we know they were put together only for the reason the WWE really had nothing else for them.

Very predictable match, one I'll watch but not looking forward too.

Enzo Amore and Big Cass should win this match and thus the title.

As unpopular it is, I actually love Cesaro and Sheamus as a tag team. Now that there's no dysfunctionality between both of them, it's even better. But Enzo and Cass have waited for the titles since almost an year. The tag team record title reign of New Day affrcted the division badly.

For this moment, Enzo-Cass had to lurk around having some horrible moments with Rusev and Jinder Mahal.

The moment should definitely be Enzo and Cass' now.

This is one of those matches, I can't really say I'm excited for. Who knows, perhaps in 2 weeks there should be a better build to it. I do see Enzo & Cass winning the straps. I'll even go on a whim and say they hold the titles until Summer Slam and from there we'll see a split.

A split seemed like it was hinted recently, but I would want to see them with the belts first.

I see this from a completely different angle. As I expect AJ Styles to end up on Raw following Mania, I expect The Club to retain the belts. After the way they are being treated on Raw, I think it is more obvious. I actually see Cass finally having a gutful of Enzo's mouth and him turning on Enzo and going solo. He has a huge upsdie and plenty of potential. Cesaro and Sheamus just third wheels unfortunately, Cass will get a solid push once he loses the dead wood in Enze Amore.

While it's not official, it seems fairly obvious that this match will be changed to a ladder match considering the use all three teams made of the ladder on Raw last night.

I'm hoping that turns out to be the case as this is probably the match I'm the least interested in for the show. Gallows & Anderson are good, but overrated, I'd rather hear Enzo talk than see him wrestle, it seems like a matter of time before Big Cass goes solo and Cesaro & Sheamus simply don't strike me as regaining the titles this soon. It also adds more of an element to it being "anybody's match to win" considering that none of these guys are especially known for ladder matches and there are a lot of big guys involved. So while there may not be a ton of wild spots in this match because of that, it'd still definitely liven things up.

The ladder doesn't really fit any of the teams styles. The club and sheamus and Cesaro are brawlers while Cass is 7 foot tall. Not sure about the addition of the ladder but at the same time it'll be fun to see what they come up with. Even though I'd prefer it to be just a regular good match, how many times can you have a regular triple threat tag team match for the titles without people rejecting it.

Actually now that I think of it, it's kinda sucks that it is a ladder match. Like I said I feel they wasted it on these teams. I like the gimmick matches to be somewhat rare and feel like should only be used on special occasions. Do something different I reckon. Not many options to go with but it's just how I feel.

I really want Enzo and Cass to win.... They never won the belts in NXT and if they don't in WWE, then honestly they'll be nothing more than a comedy act in some people's eyes. Give them their wrestlemania moment.

With that said, I think Gallows and Anderson probably retain.

I was fine with this being on the pre show, adding a ladder stipulation hardly inspires me.

Maybe the Hardy's can appear or anything really to justify it happening.

After last night it was obvious this was gonna get a ladder stipulation, but I'm still kinda surprised. I thought this was destined for the pre-show but instead they opted to put the ARMBAR on there (which is a bad move in my opinion).

It adds a pretty good amount of intrigue into a match that I beforehand couldn't care less about, so that's a plus. It'll be a fun little opener.

I wasn't really looking forward to this one, but the stipulation with it now being a ladder match has heightened my interest.

As none of these teams are really into gimmicks like ladder matches, made me wonder why all of a sudden it would be introduced here. Actually have Enxo and Cass, and the Club ever been in a ladder match before?

Anyway, would love to see a surprise happen during this match and the titles won with someone doing a Swanton Bomb off the big ladder to end the match. I'll leave it up to you to guess who that would be. Moment of the night if that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back