Would you like to see Sheamus vs Kane?

SuperKick36

Pre-Show Stalwart
Easy feud. Sheamus comes out and starts talking about how he's so great and everything. Kane comes out and says that he too had won a championship very early in his career. Sheamus responds by saying something along the lines of "Yeah, and you lost it 24 hours later. I still have my belt." (By the way, this is assuming Sheamus still has the Championship). Then kane goes bonkers on Sheamus' flame headed irish ass, starting a feud.

Kane wouldn't even have to win the feud in the long run, but put up a fight and win clean in non-title matches. It would bring back some of Kane's legitimacy, and give the crowd something new.

IMO, both Sheamus and Kane are very versitile in the ring for big guys. They could potentially put on some good matches. Plus, Sheamus hasn't really wrestled anyone that's as monsterous as Kane.

And if Kane did win the feud (and maybe the title), it would put him back on top again for (maybe) one last time. Of course, you'd have to have Kane do something big in the first place to make him look like a true contender for the title.

Just a thought on my drive home from work. Opinions?

No seeing that Sheamus is doing something that matters right now. I'm sure once his uber push has calmed down he will settle into a fued that doesn't involve the WWE title, but it won't and shouldn't be with Kane. It should be with someone who's at the top and still relevant. That's not a shot at Kane, but if they've gone this far to push Sheamus having a fued with kane would be somewhat counterproductive in maintaining his status.

If they would have built Sheamus a little slower, have him fued with a couple top midcarders and either him or Kane switched brands, I could see them doing something like that. But they've decided to push him to the top fast, and so far it has worked well.

To be flat out honest...I don't want to see anything that involves Kane. He's a big guy, who's loyal, is intelligent in real life, can work a decent match...but in WWE he just does not interest me. He hasn't interested me for maybe 12 years now.

As for Sheamus, I didn't care for him but he's grown on me. I still they they pushed him a little too far too fast. I don't see him as a "big guy" or a monster. Just don't buy it.

Personally, I love this idea. I've always been a fan of Kane, and would love to see him in a feud with Sheamus. If nothing else, like you originally posted, it would freshen up the title-scene on Raw, and possibly give Kane one last chance at the WWE title.

Unfortunately, as it's been posted a MILLION times, Kane has no interest in being the champ. I really don't think that WWE creative has any interest in putting the strap on Kane either. Although it's a nice thought, the WWE would never do it.

I think the best way to freshen up Kane's character (and possibly put him back into the title-hunt) would be to make him "scary" again...I think this would work wonderfully, especially in the PG-era.

Find a way to get the mask back on him, and turn him back into a monster...make him a character that would scare the kiddies that watch this PG era of WWE. There really isn't a character in WWE that's scary anymore, and the kids would eat it up. Kane would be perfect in that role, considering his size and work-ethic. Then, and ONLY then would I think that creative would consider him for a run with the title (or a feud with the champ).

Just my opinion, but I don't see a snowball's chance in hell of it happening. Great idea for a fresh feud, though.

Sure. You can see it on Smackdown right now, as a matter of fact. Oh wait, that's Drew McIntyre. I often get him confused with Sheamus. Sorry.

However, in all seriousness, why would I like to see a match like this in which I already know the outcome of before it even starts? Kane jobs to virtually every single person he feuds with. It's obvious he would job here, as well. He is content being a joke of a wrestler in his position as a jobber to the stars.

So a feud with him, I would find completely uninteresting, much like the feud with McIntyre, since the result of the feud is known before it even gets off the ground.

I wouldnt want to see this.I just dont think they would have the chemistry.Sheamus is used to manhandling his opponenets with big moves.I doubt he could do that to kane.In my opinion Kane should quit before he turns into a full time jobber.

Major problem. Sheamus is on a tear at the top of the card. Kane is in the midcard. Kane's one job is to put over midcarders. It would be a major stepdown for Sheamus to even wrestle Kane, voiding Kane's one job. Pointless feud.

Nope. Sheamus is doing fine right now and he could be a main event player for years to come. He has Triple H backing the hell out of him. What would he gain from feuding with the big red jobber? If he beats Kane he gains nothing since Kane never beats anybody but if he loses at all to Kane then he looks bad.

Plus Kane hasn't been remotely interesting since 2003. And no putting his mask back on wouldn't change anything. We've all seen him for years without the mask so what would be the point? A mask doesn't make anybody more interesting or change anything once it's been removed for 7 years.

Kane wouldn't be a good feud. I think he lost a lot of momentum and credibility in his feuds with Khali last year and a couple years ago when he lost his match vs Khali at WM 23 i believe, coulda been 22. I actually wonder what Sheamus vs Taker woulda been like circa 2005 or 2006, I mean he actually did a good job giving Lesnar a push back in I believe 2003. That's another discussion for another time though

SHAME-US-seriously, you kidding, with hhh in partial power, all he has to do is make sure he sucks hhh's balls clean every night and get kane to job to him, if this feud is to happened, Kane will be the (only) 2nd guy to lose to him cleanly! after that, all his win will be back to count outs and Dq's.

Kane-I am so tired of the big red machine jobbing to everyone left and right, the last thing I want to see is the big red machine jobbing to that loser Shame-us, Kane's work his butt off in the wwe for a long time, hopefully he joins some other feud instead! His feud with the current IC champ is pretty good right now, If you're going to push someone, might as well be Drew, (at least he's got some pin under his belt) Just my opinion, I wouldn't like to see this feud, it serves no purpose for Kane except for the fact he would have to job to the nut sucker Shame-us! Vince, don croak, we don't want hhh in power!!

No! This is a carbon copy of Khali-Kane back in 2007 no one wants to see it again. With that being said let Kane have his Wrestlemania moment when was the last time he won at Mania? WM 22/24? against Carlito,Masters and Chavo? can't he have a serious threat and win? the only time he had one was when he jobs

I agree if Sheamus was built slower, a feud with Kane would've indeed worked, but the whole "You only had the title for 24 hours" gig would work. Kane can snap at any time and BOOM! He's whipping ass all over again. Kane has been in the mid card and jobbing for such a while now, it will never happen, which is sad because for their size, they are both agile in the ring. It would be a decent feud IMO and it's something that gives you and idea to actually push Kane again.

Hell Yes! I would LOVE to see this feud!......

As long as they take the WWE title off of that BUM Shitmus, bring back Sunday Night Heat, and Kane wins (sending Shitmus back to the hole from which he crawled out from).

But for any kind of title? NO. Would I like to see this feud waste important programming time? NO. Would I like to see Kane (not so great anymore, but was 1000X the wrestler Shitmus will ever be) job to that bum? NO.

I know this sounds mean...and it is. I just cannot stand Sheamus. He is my least favorite WWE/WWF champion of all time (ok, Vince was worse, but it was within the storyline). IMO, he can't wrestle a decent match. He is slow, akward, and his moveset makes John Cena look like Bret Hart (and that's really saying something about how bad I think Sheamus is). He is so damn pale, I am blinded while watching him. His accent is fine, because it's natural, but he says NOTHING worth listening. He has ZERO charisma, and there is nothing likable about him (in a heel-kind of way). PLEASE GOD, don't let him main event mania, please.

Yes I would like to see this feud only if Kane loses some of his gut. If he does not then I don't care forwhat Kane does, same goes to Matt Hardy. Also I wouldn't like to see this match for the big title, the midcard would be more interesting than this. Some people say it is but not IMO, except for the Miz. Bottom line yes I would, make them have a 20+ minute match and make it look great not just a borefest. That would be a good way to make both of them look good.

Ten years ago, yes. Kane was a bona-fide main eventer and monster back then (mask and all) and could have credibly been booked in such a feud. Now, forget it. Kane is a mid-carder at best and a feud with Kane would be a demotion for Sheamus, who has already beaten John Cena and retained against Randy Orton.

IMO, if Sheamus retains after the elimination chamber, his next feud should be with Triple H, leading up to a Wrestlemania showdown between the 2 guys. It would make absolutely no sense whatsoever in booking Sheamus against a much lower card opponent. It would take the steam out of Sheamus's push, which the WWE creative team have got absolutely RIGHT so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back