• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would You Buy A Sonic Adventure 3 If It Were Made?

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
You all remember the Sonic Adventure games, right? You know, some of the best Sonic games to ever be created. First on the Dreamcast and then turned into Gamecube games. Personally, I loved them and there still seems to be this gaping hole for me after Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I'll get into that in a little bit. First, here's a rundown on the first two games.

41SbJ8iZfhL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The first Sonic Adventure game. It's primarily based on "Chaos." A monster that uses the power of the Chaos Emeralds to grow stronger. Of course, Dr. Eggman wants to have Chaos reach his ultimate form. You play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, and Big in their own story modes in which you try to collect the Emeralds before Eggman does. In each story, your Emeralds get stolen pretty much which leads to Chaos' ultimate form, and the final boss of the game. You take control of your character and explore places such as Station Square, Eggman's Ship, and Mystic Forest. Inside each place you explore are a couple of levels that you must complete to move on. Ya know, the usual stuff. But Sonic Adventure really paved the way for...

61M0V4EYN9L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle! In my opinion, the better of the two games. Here, you choose to play on either the good or bad side, and each side has it's own missions and cut-scenes and even crosses paths with the opposite side every now and then resulting in a battle. If you choose the "Hero" side, you play as Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails in different stages. Sonic's stages are racing stages where you have to get to the end. Knuckle's stages are where you have to find Emerald Shards, which are pieces of the Chaos Emeralds. Tails' stages involve you playing as Tails in a machine going throughout a stage and shooting up enemies trying to reach the end. The same holds true with the "Dark" side that consists of Shadow, Rouge, and Dr. Eggman. The purpose of this game is that Eggman's grandfather has built an Arc that can destroy the world and Eggman want's to do just that. However, his plans backfire when "The Ultimate Life Form" the Biolizard, and ultimately the FinalHazard, threaten the existence of any living creature.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With these two games being absolute gems, I want to know if you would buy a 3rd addition to the series if it were to be made, and if so, what you would want to see in them. Personally, I would buy a 3rd edition but it would need to be a longer game. I'd like to see them keep the Hero and Dark storylines, but maybe adding a few characters if not at the beginning, then along the way. People like Silver, Metal Sonic, and Espio just to name a few. I would also like to see more cutscenes, and more purpose for each level. Also, making each level a bit longer wouldn't hurt either. I would also like to see an updated Chao World, where there are more than just 3 types of Chao, and it's easier to raise one. Another thing is that I would like to play as both Eggman and Tails without them in their machines for some stages. But this is just my list of what I would like to see. What are your thoughts?

Well I see you've put thought in this and yes I would love to see a 3rd installment but lets leave espio out( I hated him) and I really dont want to see tails and eggman out their machines maybe put thim in other vehicals ( air plane) but other than that I love your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back