Would Sting induct The Ultimate Warrior?

justinept

Championship Contender
Hall of Fame inductees are typically inducted either by a long-time friend or a well-known rival. Well, in Warrior's case, it's tough. He doesn't appear to have made many friends during his wrestling days and the two wrestlers he's most associated with either hate his guts (Hogan) or is dead (Savage.)

Now with news coming out that the WWE believes they can lock up Sting for WrestleMania 30, the question to the Warrior's induction may have been answered. If the rumors are true and Sting signs with the WWE, wouldn't he be the most logical choice to induct the Warrior? As most know, they were tag-team partners for a while in Memphis and MidSouth.

I'm curious for some additional thoughts on this... And please don't reply by stating an opinion on the validity of the rumor or the potential of Sting signing with the WWE. This question is based solely on the premise that he does sign.

Sting would b da best choice 2 induct warrior cuz of their past and quite frankly da only choice.

I don't see Sting inducting Warrior at all. While they may have started together, they didn't get very far together. Hogan has far more of a business relationship and far more "career moments" with Warrior than Sting does. Hogan is professional enough (I think) to induct him, Sting would only induct him if Hogan or someone else wouldn't.

Sting would be the obvious and only choice. As far as I can see Sting has not had ill feelings toward the Warrior whereas many Superstars are on record for being against him.

I think Sting would be a terrible choice to induct the Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall of Fame, for the simple reason that it would detract from the attention that should be upon Warrior on that evening. If Sting does end up with WWE in some capacity, it will likely be a big deal and will garner a lot of attention. I'm not so sure if someone should rain on the parade of the Ultimate Warrior on that night, especially after it supposedly took so long to get him to agree to be inducted in the first place.

I say let Dave Batista induct him, as no one gives a crap about him. Keeps the spotlight squarely where it belongs: on the headliner of the Class of 2014, not the guy inducting him.

I see that as a good point, but this may also be a chance to get Sting over for a brief team highlighting his connection with The Warrior.

No, not at all.

If it's someone it should be Hogan, because he gave Warrior that title run.

I can't see Sting doing it, he's not a WWF guy, yet.

No not at all, I don't agree with Sting inducing Ultimate Warrior, only a handful of people know that Sting and Warrior had an alliance back in the 80s. No one really cares about that smidgen of useless wrestling trivia. And for that matter to hell with that glory hog Hulk Hogan doing it either.

If Hogan gets to induct Warrior it's going to be a whole "Yeah BROTHER...The Warrior got to beat Hulkamania for that one night, but I left that ring letting the camera focus ONLY on me BROTHER!!! BROTHER!!! BROTHER!!!".

So yeah let's dismiss these two Venice Beach natives for inducting the man from Parts Unknown. If you want my honest opinion the only individual fit to induct The Ultimate Warrior into the WWE Hall Of Fame is you guessed it...Ron Jeremy!!! That's right Ron FUCKING Jeremy. I say this because both are great philsophers and offer insight beyond the intelligence of your average individual. Both have infamously spoken at universities on topics that were rather controversial. Jeremy has often had to defend his industry while The Warrior had to defend why "queering doesn't work".

In fact maybe we can even get Ron Jeremy to demonstrate an act that only Lanny Poffo has been rumored capable of doing, in fact maybe it was Ron Jeremy that taught Lanny how to do such an act. Who knows?

Anyway, all kidding aside, maybe the day that Val Venis gets the call, we can get The Hedgehog to induct The Big Valbowski.

On a serious note, Sting would be a good choice, maybe not the better choice, but since you have Hogan back you might as well have it be him. I've never bought their animus towards one another, I think these "shoots" are all too often done in character even when they're "not in character" so to speak. I say go with Hogan as the inductor that's the best choice. Sting wouldn't be the worst either but there's no guarantee he will even be with WWE, that's my only reason why I'm not making him my own top personal pick.

Sting would be the most logical choice Induct the Warrior, but with Hogan back in the company, I'm Sure WWE will go with Hogan just to try and get more people to tune in and watch and While Hogan does not like Warrior, I'm Sure Hulk is getting payed enough by the company for him to put his differences with Warrior aside for one night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back