• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Would it be against the rules if....

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
I had a sig with Roger Goodell's head, photoshopped onto a picture of Hitler's body?

Don't know. It would be stupid though. He hasn't killed millions of Jews or took over any countries. He just runs the NFL as best he can. Whether fans like it or not is a different story.

I want it to resemble a dictatorship. Hitler would probably be the most recognizable. It doesn't have anything to do with what either of them did.

Then make one for Gary Bettman, Bud Selig, and David Stern. Don't be stingy. They all run their leagues single-handedly.

True, but I'm not as big of a fan as I am of Football, with those other leagues. Goodell is my main target.

DirtyJosé;2644607 said:
What the fuck's a "dictator ship"?

tall-ship.jpg

I was wondering why he actually asked ahead of time, but then I remembered who it was. Good call on the thread, Sully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back