Hornswoggle
Lacey Von Erich
Tommy Dreamer
Suicide
Mr. Kennedy
Carlito

Remember: This is in the Non-Spam Section

Hornswoggle.

He has killed so many potential positive things in the WWE.

Sidious will attack him, and call fans of his, or people who think Hornswoggle is good for the company as Share Holders. I see them as people stuck in a box.

Yes, people buy the Hornswoggle hats, yes they like him. But you know what I relate him to? The WCW Cruiserweights. Think I am crazy? Well I am not insulting the cruiserweights, they were terrific. They were one of the reasons I loved watching WCW, because they were incredible to watch. But people said they knew what the fans want. Just as people say Hornswoggle is what the fans want?

do you see a difference between Hornswoggle and The WCW Cruiserweights? I sure do. One was the reason why I turned on the TV, and one was the reason why I turned it off.

Yeah, it's gotta be Hornswoggle.

I was surprised that Khali didn't make his name onto this list. He is absolutely abysmal in the ring, and he kayfabe doesn't speak English, so that makes him equally worthless on the mic. He did, however, kiss uglies, which takes balls and was mildly amusing, at least more amusing than "tadpole splashing" Chavo Guerrero week after week after week. Hornswoggle brings nothing to the program, and I'm amazed he still has a WWE contract. Somebody must be nostalgic for midget wrestling backstage.

Batista. This guy has turned heel, and still sucks. He's not enjoyable at all in the slightest. He was dull as a butter knife as a face, and he comes across even worse as a heel. He's one dimensional, can't work a mic, and is simply impossible to watch in the ring without reaching for the controller.

I've got to give it to Hornswoggle. While Cody Deaner, believe it or not, has irritated me more, TNA has definitely put him on the back burner and that's where he's been for several months. The WWE just keeps force feeding us Hornswoggle and it's something that should have ended a loooooooong time ago. In the beginning, I thought it was pretty entertaining. I thought they'd run it for a few weeks, a month at most, and then it'd just kind of go away. But no, it's been around for all these months, it's not funny anymore, takes up valuable airtime and has destroyed any sort of legacy that Chavo Guerrero may have once enjoyed.

While Cody Deaner, believe it or not, has irritated me more

::Flips hat backwards, puts up dukes::

Honestly, I think the key word in this category is WRESTLER. Hornswoggle may be an annoying asshole, but as far as being a midget wrestler goes, he's pretty good, having the ability to hold his own with normal sized people in matches. He also knows how to entertain. He may not entertain us, mind you, but he does entertain the non-smarks.

The worst person who wrestled in a match this year was Jenna Morasca. In between her thinking her ring entrance was sexy when it was sort of repulsive, and contributing absolutely nothing for months as she was given a position in the Main Event Mafia, where you weren't sure if she was a face or a heel... she was dreadful. Then it came to when she had a mini-feud brooding with Sharmell that actually led to a match.

I know I posted this in the Worst PPV Thread, but I'm posting it here as well, because it's the last thing you should remember before you make your vote for Hornswoggle.

Remember this before you vote, for the love of god.

23tinf7.gif

This is such a laughably easy category I am surprised we are even voting at all! The answer is obviously...............HORNSWOGGLE!!!!! First off, Hornswoggle has no business being in a match of any type. He is so boring and crappy! However, you would think that by taking him out of the ring that he would be better, but alas no......as this recent stretch has shown us, he is still utter garbage whether wrestling or not. People can say Jenna Morasca's match was crap, but at least it resembled some sort of wrestling contest. Hornswoggle was apart of the worst angle of the year, and possibly the decade, with his series of "WTF's!" with Chavo, which was just one bad joke that tried to mask itself as a wrestling match over and over again. TAKE HORNSWOGGLE OFF OF TV! HE DOES NOT BELONG!

I think it has to be Alicia Fox. She has had several opportunities to wrestle Mickie James and she continues to fail miserably. I usually watch all WWE programming, even the Divas matches, but I can't stand watching her wrestle. She is horrible and needs training.

Carlito. At least Hornswoggle receives pops. His feud with Primo was premature because no one cared. I still see that certain laziness in Carlito, too, like he doesn't want to advance his position. He hasn't been involved in anything meaningful in a long time; he hasn't had a meaningful feud or match forever. The promo with Cena is the most significant thing he's done this and last year, which is just a testament to how bad he is.

Nobody cares about Carlito, and frankly he doesn't care himself, so my vote's for him.

People care about the little leprechaun, albeit not a lot. Personally, yea, he's getting severly boring, however, objectively, Carlito is a worse wrestler. Hornswoggle seems to entertain people, though not much, whereas Carlito hasn't been entertaining all year, save his latest promo.

I'm going to go with Lacey Von Erich. Jenna Morasca is an easy choice, but she isn't really a "wrestler", so I can't rightfully vote for her. Lacey actually attempts to pass herself off as a professional wrestler though, and she's just absolutely abysmal at every aspect of it. Her in-ring work is comparable to watching an autistic seven year old wrestle a teddy bear. It's terrible, confusing, and you feel kind of dirty just watching it in any capacity.

That and she gave what may very well have been the single worst chokeslam in the history of professional wrestling. Congratulations at continuing the Von Erich curse in your own unique way Lacey. Bravo.

Matt Morgan, and it's not even close for me. A lot of people seem to love this guy, but, he's done nothing with his push but prove that the WWE made a great move when they cut him. He has a great physique, yes, but, his promos are more shit that Uwe Boll and Ed Wood movies combined and he effin' blows in the ring. Is his finisher still the Hellevator, where he just puts his opponent up for a suplex and then swings them down for whatever the Rock Bottom is technically called?

This guy should be nothing more than a jobber. Him being a major player in TNA just makes the company itself look like a joke.

The worst wrestler of the year was Cody Deaner. Nothing this man did entertained me. Quite the opposite, actually. Some of the things he did in TNA made me almost embarrassed to consider myself a fan. Him trying to win the Knockout Championship was even worse than the entire "Santina" storyline. Everyone else in the poll had at least one entertaining moment this year (yes, even Hornswoggle.), but NOT Deaner. He is the worst wrestler of 2009 because he did nothing great all year.

Cody Deaner. He was a complete embarrassment. I mean Santino moving into the womens division, while not great.. it was a fake Italian making an ass of himself that was some what entertaining. Cody Deaner was just embarrassing, a redneck that wanted to be the knockouts champion. Thank fuck TNA killed him before he got anywhere

I went with Rob Terry. Hornswoggle would have been too easy. At least he entertains someone, and gets some quality TV time. Rob Terry is so bad they avoid putting him in matches, and don't even put a mic near him.

Hornswoggle definitely gets an honorable mention from me though. He practically killed Finlay's career, and is working on sucking any remaining life out of Chavo's.

Matt Morgan, and it's not even close for me. A lot of people seem to love this guy, but, he's done nothing with his push but prove that the WWE made a great move when they cut him. He has a great physique, yes, but, his promos are more shit that Uwe Boll and Ed Wood movies combined and he effin' blows in the ring. Is his finisher still the Hellevator, where he just puts his opponent up for a suplex and then swings them down for whatever the Rock Bottom is technically called?

This guy should be nothing more than a jobber. Him being a major player in TNA just makes the company itself look like a joke.

Really tdigle? I think Morgan has made great improvements both in the ring and on the mic this year. Some of his promos with Angle was just awesome. It may be the jeans that throw you off.

And I think his finisher is hte Carbon Footprint AKA Big Boot at this point. It's pretty cool.

As for the worst wrestler, I went with Lacey. Everyone had high expectations for her when she came in, but she is just completely pointless. She's not that attractive, she completely sucks in the ring, and she can't even move properly. She actually fell down walking to the ring at one taping. Her mic work is just incredibly akward and forced. There is not one redeeming quality in her at all.

The BP have been ruined and it just goes to show how valuable Love was.

I'm going to go with Hornswoggle also. Why they ever separated him from Finlay is beyond me...what purpose does he really serve? He may get whatever kind of pop he gets but will it ever really have any significance? Every wrestler gets into the business to become a World Champion...can Hornswoggle ever really accomplish that and have it be believable? Will Hornswoggle ever sell out MSG? No. Will he ever headline a Wrestlemania? No.

That's my opinion on why he's the worst wrestler of the year.

It must be because a lot of people hate Hornswoogle that he's getting more vote that Jenna Moresca and Lacey Von Erich and that too bad because Horswoogle is a pretty good wrestler compare to these 2. Sure Horswoogle will never have a 5 star match but at less he's able to do some pretty amazing moves for a guy his size. Jenna wasn'T even able to do a clothelines correctly as for Lacey, just look at any match she'S been in since joining TNA and will not terrible, she still need a lot of training.

Tommy Dreamer, mostly because he's an actual wrestler. WWE use this guy to elevate people, even though beating him means nothing to nobody. Actually, losing to Dreamer does quite a bit of damage.

You can't vote foe Kennedy, he's had one TV match all year, Lacy Von Erich is awful but entertaining, Rob Terry's muscles are more than enough to hold you're intrest and so on.

Tommy Dreamer was actually given a solid push and he rewarded WWE in return by boring people.

I will have to go with Tommy Dreamer as well. He was given the title as sort of a thank you for his loyalty and dedication to the WWE. He still had an unremarkable reign with it though. Beating Dreamer doesn't give you any rub like it would another established veteran and I think WWE knew that so they let Christian win at Night of Champions.

Hornswoggle isn't really a wrestler so I don't think he deserves this award. I went with Matt Morgan. He probably isn't the actual worst, but he is the worst for the push given. He can't talk, can't sell in either sense and can't put on a decent match. I'm not a big proponent of ring psychology, but he literally has none whatsoever, and so he is getting my vote for that reason.

There is a major difference between most hated and worst wrestler.

I think that's where the voting for Hornswoggle is coming into play.

Matt Morgan has to be one of the more improved wrestlers this year. If he were in WWE right now he'd be a hell of a lot better than Khali, Knox, Snitsky and Henry (although Henry had a surprisingly good year).

However, my vote went to Carlito, which for me is very sad. I loved Carlito. He can cut amazing promos. Rocks the mic like few other in the industry. He has one of my favorite finishing moves in the WWE, the backstabber. However, it has been far too long since he gave a damn about himself and his career. It shows in what he does when he actually wrestles. I can't remember the last MATCH that he had that entertained me. His matches got so bad that the WWE literally got rid of him.

As Chris Jericho said when asked why he stepped away from the industry for so long - he was burnt out and really didn't care as much as he used to. When you don't care you either get hurt or you hurt somebody else. Carlito ought to quit before this happens to him.

It has to be Batista. Hornswoggle might be a terrible wrestler, but at least he's in the right place as a comedy act for the little ones. Batista's whined his way to staying in the main event picture for the past few years and he can't wrestle a lick. When's the last time he went to the top rope or even used a proper submission hold? And his mic skills aren't exactly fantastic either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back